Forums

Mixed Martial Arts

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
daveb
20 Oct 19 01:20
| Topic/replies: 117 | Blogger: daveb's blog
Any leg to stand on for all bets being returned on exchange and SB?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 7
By:
razz
When: 23 Oct 19 10:52
there should be, i just looked and the rules state:

" All individual bout markets will be settled according to the official result of the relevant governing body immediately after the end of the fight, regardless of any subsequent disqualification or amendment to the result (except if an amendment is announced within 24 hours of the initial settlement of the relevant market in order to correct an error in tallying the points or in order to correct an error in reporting the result)."

the result was changed within 24 hours as per the rules, and the result should of been reported immediately post fight at the decision as a no contest. a couple weeks prior there was a draw that was overturned as they reported the scores wrong so betfair changed the result as it was announced within 24 hours. that is slightly different as it was an error tallying the points. I'm not sure why they haven't here.
By:
daveb
When: 24 Oct 19 13:08
thanks razz, will send an email.
By:
razz
When: 25 Oct 19 00:36
i've been talking to them and was told: This fight was originally settled as a win for Hardy and has remained so up to now. This is what the traders have advised.

it's just plain incompetence by them.

they don't have a leg to stand on as far as i see it. I'm going to keep complaining until i get a sensible answer either way.
By:
daveb
When: 07 Nov 19 22:47
im still waiting for an email response, came here to see if any update. Will email them again now.
By:
daveb
When: 07 Nov 19 22:59
In the email it states that traders replied in relation to your bet dispute

- This fight was settled as a Win by Decision for Hardy after the end of the fight. Bet is settled correctly. The caveat in the rule quoted is for any potential miscalculations in point tallying or corrections to the reporting of the fight (not for no contests).

(Except if an amendment is announced within 24 hours of the initial settlement of the relevant market in order to correct an error in tallying the points or in order to correct an error in reporting the result)
By:
Lady Faye Verrit
When: 20 Jun 20 09:48
By:
Lady Faye Verrit
When: 20 Jun 20 13:32
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML