Forums

Mixed Martial Arts

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
trilby22
04 Aug 18 17:30
| Topic/replies: 28,009 | Blogger: trilby22's blog
UFC boss Dana White says the fight between Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov will be the biggest in the promotion’s history, after the eagerly-awaited match-up was finally confirmed on Friday.

The pair will meet in Las Vegas at UFC 229 on October 6 in what is expected to be the highest-grossing bout the promotion has seen in its 25-year history.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/mixed-martial-arts/45069013
https://www.rt.com/sport/435104-ufc-white-mcgregor-nurmagomedov/

One of the comments from RT,

One of the comments from RT,

""[Khabib] has 26 straight wins in the promotion." Khabib has only won 10 fights in a row in the UFC, the first 16 were not "in the promotion."

"[McGreggor] will now return to his MAA roots." It's MMA, not MAA.

"[McGreggor] is the only man ever to hold titles at two weights simultaneously." Daniel Cormier may be a bit offended that you don't think he is a man, seeing as he is CURRENTLY light-heavyweight and heavyweight champ in the UFC."

I don't know Jack about this stuff but this fight sure looks interesting - or is it just hype from the Russian saying he's going to re-arrange McGregor's face?
Pause Switch to Standard View Conor McGregor v Khabib Nurmagomedov...
Show More
Report wisewords August 4, 2018 7:37 PM BST
This will be a great contest. Probably biggest in UFC history it's true
Report sofaking August 5, 2018 3:26 AM BST
Yeah, looking forward to this one.
Report Topboys August 5, 2018 12:39 PM BST
Very very good and intriguing fight. Be interesting to see how Mcgregors ground game is as at some point he'll be taken down. But also be interesting to see how Khabib reacts to Mcgregors left hand as everyone has a game plan until they get hit by that sledgehammer of a left
Report trilby22 October 7, 2018 1:14 AM BST
Conor could be known as the Colgate Kid once he's out of hospital.
Report Reynard October 7, 2018 6:11 AM BST
WTF happened there ? ShockedCrazy
Report Rugbyleaguer October 7, 2018 8:21 AM BST
Backed Kahbib but not paid out, didn't watch, did he win and get disqualified?
Report Reynard October 7, 2018 1:16 PM BST
Yes , he beat McGregor in the 4th ..................... then beat McGregor's cornerman outside the octagon Shocked
Which fight did you back him to win ? I had the double Cool
Report Whisperingdeath October 18, 2018 6:24 PM BST
Pretty Boy Floyd is gaining my respect.

Not only does he carry MacGregor for 10 rounds and get Steve Bunce to claim this was a proper boxing match but now he is set to make more against a beardy bloke and good luck to them both! I will not pay 1 cent to watch it but will watch it on live streams!

I cannot tell you how disappointed I was with Steve Bunce's " expert summary " during the MacGregor / Mayweather fight. It was almost like he took the money, very sad indeed!
Report MJK January 20, 2019 9:37 PM GMT
Cumuppence near for the ****. As a fellow Dubliner he has shamed us all and hope he gets put away.
Report Capt__F June 6, 2019 11:48 PM BST
pair of puffs
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com