Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Kelly
19 Nov 21 12:49
| Topic/replies: 8,525 | Blogger: Kelly's blog
This is a misnomer . Should be non service .

According to the blurbs their customer service number is ( In UK) 08000565265.

Rang this and got through eventually . Found out later in conversation that I was talking to a girl in Malta  , who took approximately 20 minutes to respond accurately to me providing my account user name , password , mothers maiden name , date of birth , email address ( now defunct as i have changed provider) . Having provided all this information she told me she was not customer service , she was dial a bet and that there is no telephone number for customer service .

Would you not think that a bookmaker as big as paddy Power would  be able to provide an agent to actually talk to you . They keep closing any doors allowing you access to a real person to explain your problem to . Their live chat "rang off" last night mid sentence .

Very unimpressed .
Pause Switch to Standard View Paddy Power customer service .
Show More
Report RoyalAcademy November 19, 2021 4:23 PM GMT
I virtually gave up betting through "high st" bookmakers aeons ago. I now use BF Exchange exclusively for my horse gambling, such as it is. Its a more honest service but requires a huge effort to anticipate "value" or my preferred contrarian approach. There are still opportunities out there that are not ruled by PP et al but you need to be able to change tack mentally.

I've gotten to despise the bookmaking "industry" and would never dream of leaving my money there. The conversion of Saint Stewart Kenny anyone?

Kelly, for a man so successfully punting I'm surprised you were ever impressed.
Report Kelly January 14, 2022 10:01 AM GMT
The account in question has been frozen/dormant for years , Royal Academy . I used it way back when they were still prepared to offer decent odds to decent money ( that should tell you how long ago the account was opened ). All the on line bookies are the same , they just bet at Betfair minus 10% odds.

Got restricted a long time ago , but there is still a few bob in the account and I cannot access it as they want proof I am over 18 . Hence the attempted phone call .

Have they anything approaching a Head office in Ireland ?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com