Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
24 Oct 21 12:10
| Topic/replies: 31,464 | Blogger: workrider's blog
I was there last night for the match, they never even announced the teams...Real progress indeed up that way..
Pause Switch to Standard View Lonford Town F.C...
Show More
Report frank60 October 25, 2021 11:25 PM BST
ST PATS won tonight W/r   looks like the hoops will have to wait  until friday to be League champions. better to win it at home anyway.
Report irishone October 26, 2021 1:30 PM BST
I find the league a complete and utter joke. The quicker they link with the North the better. Or they get a club in the English League. the only excuse now is Covid, imagine one dublin team. It would fill the Aviva every week and improve the National team. Most of the Irish kids at UK  c lubs dont get a look in currently.
Report frank60 October 26, 2021 5:59 PM BST
IT was all tried before Irishone.    back in the 80s English F.A. wouldnt allow it.
Report monarch October 28, 2021 8:11 PM BST
Be a long time before I hear, or don't hear, the teams announced at a LOI match. Gone are the good old days watching Kilkenny City inside in Buckley Park.
Report workrider October 28, 2021 8:42 PM BST
Irishone , thats like saying combine Liverpool and Everton Man Utd and Man City together it'll never happen . Our League is special even if its poorly attended , many small teams have their own band of fans . Frank delighted Pats won the other night , we can be crowned Champions at our own Stadium tomorrow night . Monarch you never know. I have travel the highways and byways of this great Country of ours following Rovers and wouldn't have it any other way...I was in Clonmel today and there was a road closure near the turn for Piltown one of the worst signposted I have ever seen it was pure luck I made the second race. C.C. workers couldn't be bothered to get it right..
Report frank60 October 29, 2021 5:40 PM BST
Rovers game on RTE 2 TONIGHT.
Report workrider October 29, 2021 11:23 PM BST
Champions Again , brilliant night and what a wonderful performance from a great team .
Report irishone November 1, 2021 5:35 AM GMT
There is no excuse now days lads, cheap air flights, crossing borders with phone checkins, easy enough. Arabs and Russians  buying English clubs, the recent attempt at a european league ,over half the players in the english leagues ain't english. You can see the way its going can't you ? Just a matter of time before we get dublin, belfast, glasgow, edinburgh involved in a U K league , borders are coming down and the footfall is there in those cities, diversity the word ?.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com