Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
stewarts rise
16 Apr 21 15:40
| Topic/replies: 24,618 | Blogger: stewarts rise's blog
Can't  help but think that flat listed winner Insignia of Rank has been plotted up over hurdles this winter.
After a promising run early on wasn't even put into a race at Fairyhouse in November, couldn't have been held up further back if he'd stayed at home. Showed a bit more 2 outings ago when 9th in a race a few good winners have come out of and finally showed his potential lto when 3rd to a Mullins debutante and another decent horse, has had 2 runs on flat in the Lincoln and lto when showing his jumping ability to get over the faller.
Is only rated 109 over hurdles just 6lb higher than his highest flat rating less than 2 years ago.
J Murphy has a good record at Ballinrobe with 3 winners from just 8 runners, surely he'll be off today on this sharp track with well spaced out hurdles, looks a good bet to me but have backed EW.
Pause Switch to Standard View 4 .55 Ballinrobe
Show More
Report punchestown April 16, 2021 8:33 PM BST
Out ran its odds.
Report Vubiant April 16, 2021 10:24 PM BST
I had an e/w tickle on Charlie Siringo in that race .He made steady ground to join the leaders at the turn in but faded in the straight and the jockey accepted it.He had been off 16 weeks and it looked like he ran out of puff at the sharp end.
I'll be keeping an eye on this lad who looks like he can collect one of these country maiden hurdles before too long.
Report Cupwinkcook April 17, 2021 9:49 AM BST
didnt see the race but looks like you got a run for your money, fair play
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com