Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Deplasterer
09 Apr 21 19:21
| Topic/replies: 6,535 | Blogger: Deplasterer's blog
Phil was a racist, and there crew have wrecked our country for hundreds of years. God bless Rachel

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 9
By:
Nogoody
When: 10 Apr 21 06:25
Nothing against the man but can't understand how he was always admired for his candour ,for speaking his mind and for not suffering fools gladly............... yet when I do it they tell me I'm being obnoxious.
By:
workrider
When: 10 Apr 21 10:25
Missed what she said anyone care to expand..
By:
Racingqueen
When: 10 Apr 21 17:16
Like most FFers, shes an absolute mouth piece who loves the sound of her own voice when it comes to her own self interest. Her whinging about the catholic church sums her up. Wouldn't say a word until out of office. Utter cretin.
By:
Deplasterer
When: 10 Apr 21 19:21
WR, usual mouthpiece rubbish that comes out of her mouth. God bless Rachel Laugh. J Thomas @5s to to win masters in running Cool
By:
workrider
When: 12 Apr 21 00:23
Thanks lads , Deplasterer , had a dreadful couple of day's and backed Matsuyama for £100 at 1.93 just to get a winner .
By:
Deplasterer
When: 12 Apr 21 18:30
Terrible masters for me also, needed Schaufelle miracle to bring me back, but as usual he shat himself. Onwards and upwards Grin
By:
G Hall
When: 20 Apr 21 10:08
Agree racing queen I despise the woman
By:
kavvie
When: 21 Apr 21 14:27
the greatest fraud this country has ever known(and the competition is great) and continues to be. she fooled bertie into giving her the ff nomination for president when albert reynolds deserved it. and she has continued to fool a large portion of the irish people since with her psuedo sincerity.
By:
G Hall
When: 05 May 21 14:18
Kavvie both herself and Mary Robinson both c u next Tuesdays, they allied with the evil biased media support conned the gullible.

The so called "upper" echelons of irish society is rife with similar types corrupt to the core.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com