Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
27 Mar 21 22:50
| Topic/replies: 31,412 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Shame on the man , a pitiful excuse for a football manager. Devoid of imagination and his man management skills non existent . A terrible day for Irish football...
Show More
Report olddesperado March 27, 2021 11:24 PM GMT
I feel so sorry for him wr.

Absolutely everything that could go wrong for him has.

He has us playing a game I can watch again unlike McCarthy or o Neill when I just didn't bother.

For us to play like we do with limited training and players from the lower divs is amazing imo.

Obviously it's a results business and he may soon start getting wins but so far I like what I see.

It will be interesting to see how Luxembourg do going forward but I thought they were decent tonight and the guy that scored looked a class above anyone else on the pitch.
Report punchestown March 28, 2021 10:48 AM BST
Really,there are no words...
Report workrider March 28, 2021 11:38 AM BST
Old, I get were you are coming from re Kenny and far be it for me to pour petrol on a already blazing fire, I do feel for him in fact I feel really sorry for the guy and was probably over the top in my statement above, after all he does have family . On a football level I think he's a little lost and out of his dept . He would make a very good second in command with the right manager, but after that performance last night I doubt many will be willing to take on the job..
Report frank60 March 29, 2021 9:53 PM BST
You cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear, we have to get used to playing with a poor side, After all England have stole our best players .
Report irishone March 30, 2021 9:53 PM BST
It's a shame for the fellah
They obviously got him on the cheap
And he is way out of his depth
No pro player in the premier league or championship
Is going to give him listening time
Because he hasn't been there or done it
At a high enough level
He lost the dressing room before he went through the door
Report workrider March 31, 2021 12:07 PM BST
Our passing last night was woeful ,our players are to far apart and the cheap way (btw I hate that phase) we gave the ball away time after time was sickening . Coleman was poor and never seems to make the runs he does for Everton . We get a free kick with seconds to go and Christie  plays it BACK shambolic . We have a long journey ahead of us that's for sure...
Report peckerdunne April 7, 2021 11:52 AM BST
NO ONE WILL LISTEN SO ILL SHOUT

DAVE O'LEARY

However it will have to be a long term project and some good people around the structure.
Report workrider April 7, 2021 12:44 PM BST
Actually Pecker I'd be in agreement with your selection of David he's worth a chance even though he has been out of the game a long time.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com