Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
irishone
01 Mar 21 19:08
| Topic/replies: 46,904 | Blogger: irishone's blog
Bha trying to manipulate  IhRb

Good luck with that one ! Lol
Show More
Report olddesperado March 1, 2021 10:02 PM GMT
Fair play to them .

The IHRB would have dithered and sat on their asses forever.

Have to deal with it now.
Report olddesperado March 1, 2021 10:05 PM GMT
This is not just about a picture ,

Its the whole image and integrity of the sport at stake now.

They have to act and act big imo.
Report cloone river March 2, 2021 12:33 AM GMT
The BHA should mind they own business and not sticking they head into Irish affairs.They dont be to quick dealing with some of they own affairs.
Report duncan idaho March 2, 2021 12:17 PM GMT
he has horses entered for Cheltenham, thus it also becomes the BHAs business obv

...state of Irish racing right now, it's the Irish who should be minding their own business cos it's abundantly clear there's a lot of bad business to mind
Report cloone river March 2, 2021 12:38 PM GMT
I wouldn"t say that duncan about Irish racing.It wouldn"t stop me from having a bet or going to the racing in Ireland when ever we are aloud back.I sooner have a bet on Irish racing then any where else.
Report duncan idaho March 2, 2021 1:54 PM GMT
wasn't really coming from a betting angle, cloone...i bet on the Irish racing the same as the British and always love going racing there too...nevertheless, seems to be never-ending stream of issues for the administrators over there right now
Report olddesperado March 2, 2021 1:58 PM GMT
The IHRB not meeting until Friday.

FFS ,  what planet are these guys on.

Like the FAI the government should step in now and disband this incompetent shower of cretins.

One balls up after another with them.
Report frank60 March 2, 2021 3:23 PM GMT
Nothing much being said about the guy who took the photo and held on to it over a long period of time to use it against Gordon, hes going to lose owners so many of Gordons staff will be laid off, I believe a great bunch of lads as well.  Sad state of affairs.Plain
Report cloone river March 2, 2021 3:37 PM GMT
Did it name what horse it was?The person who took the picture should be question and why he or she started to share it now.You swear Gordon was after killing the horse with all the rubbish thats being talked about it.Good to hear from the owner of the horse to see what he thinks of it all.
Report monarch March 2, 2021 4:56 PM GMT
Cheveley Park have pulled theirs out. Envoi Allen gone to Henry's. Sir Gerhard gone to WP.
Report frank60 March 2, 2021 4:57 PM GMT
The name of the horse was Morgen. He won 4 races out of 21 runs.
Report cloone river March 2, 2021 5:39 PM GMT
Not much loyalty with cheveley park.Good to see gigginstown standing by him seeing it was one of they horses.
Report Vubiant March 4, 2021 5:37 PM GMT
Delighted to hear Philip Reynolds ( son of Albert) on radio this morning speaking with great sense and moderation and saying he was keeping his horses in the yard.
Report olddesperado March 4, 2021 9:28 PM GMT
Probably didn't want to go changing yards again.
didn't show such loyalty to pat Kelly.
Report frank60 March 5, 2021 3:58 PM GMT
Not so sure that we will hear the outcome of the hearing today, started at 9.30 this morning just 4 00. now,
Report monarch March 5, 2021 5:49 PM GMT
12 month ban, with the last 6 suspended. Seems fair to me, although many others might think he deserved more.
Report frank60 March 5, 2021 11:22 PM GMT
I think it was fair myself Monarch, I hope it doesnt effect his staff to badly.
Report olddesperado March 6, 2021 12:50 AM GMT
I think it was fair too frank and I was livid during the week.

I was delighted the industry faced it head on and didn't try brush it under the carpet.

The one negative I did hear was an effort to warn of the dangers of mobile phones rather than than the opposite view and embrace them saying thankfully now with mobile's we can weed out this behaviour for good.

Anyway hopefully it's done and dusted now so let's move on .
Report Deplasterer March 6, 2021 11:17 AM GMT
Stupid, but everyone makes mistakes, so forgive and lessons learned.

Now for Galvin to dot up in the Nat hunt chase on the Tuesday Cool
Report frank60 March 7, 2021 3:09 PM GMT
Bob and co in the foxhunters is one i like, around 5s at the min ,think it will go off around 7/2,
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com