Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
soldieroffortune
04 Jul 20 18:18
| Topic/replies: 6,133 | Blogger: soldieroffortune's blog
That was absolutely superb workrider!
Show More
Report frank60 July 5, 2020 5:28 PM BST
Wonderful performence Solder,  Interesting to see where Aiden goes with his classic winners.
Report workrider July 6, 2020 2:30 PM BST
Sure was Soldieroffortune, btw I have a well used map of Europe if you want a lend...Laugh...
Report frank60 July 6, 2020 9:52 PM BST
Loves time was 2 secs faster then the derby winner, she could be very special
Report soldieroffortune July 8, 2020 12:16 AM BST
We've got a map of Europe up here thanks workrider ...... the last time we used it was during the War! Laugh
Report workrider July 9, 2020 4:55 PM BST
Ye lot behave yourself now that you will be roaming European streets pretty soon..P.S. they drive on the right hand side of the road...Laugh
Report soldieroffortune August 21, 2020 11:24 PM BST
Truly superb again there in York gents Grin
Report frank60 August 22, 2020 1:04 PM BST
Wonderful filly , , its worth watching the Oaks again Soldier, she look well beaten but allways finds plenty, i know she wont go for the St  Ledger but she did she would win 20 L.
Report soldieroffortune August 22, 2020 10:28 PM BST
frank you're absolutely spot on, if you listen to Ryan Moore post race in York he says she wouldn't be one for the Leger, but with decent ground and the ride she'd be given in that race to get the extra 2f, she'd win it in the way you describe above.

But they've got it right my friend with her big target this season and let's hope and pray they can produce decent ground for her in Paris. For APOB to call her out as one of, if not THE greatest filly he's ever trained is an absolutely massive statement and there's no doubt whatsoever that she'll go across there and win the Arc.
Report workrider September 1, 2020 12:58 PM BST
Soldieroffortune, I'd say shes a penalty kick, excuse the pun, Bohs fans don't like the word penalty now do they...Laugh..I honestly think she will be up against it in the Arc even with the 3yo allowance. Some tough cookies taking her on...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com