Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
12 May 20 10:54
| Topic/replies: 31,464 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Just had a look on Youtube, will we ever see crowds like that again, and where were the health and safety people...Laugh.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 7
By:
frank60
When: 13 May 20 00:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddW3I7bUUdw       the safety people must been on holliers W/RGrin    Anyway here Desert Orchid in 1990 , dont know how he stood up at the lastExcitedSurprised
By:
workrider
When: 13 May 20 11:47
Backed him that day Frank, think I got 11/10 heart in mouth moment indeed...
By:
monarch
When: 13 May 20 13:23
When do you think we'll get back on a racecourse lads? Used to curse the small turnouts at some of my local tracks (Gowran, Clonmel) but would take a low turnout now if it meant getting back.
By:
foxy
When: 13 May 20 16:38
Looking at your road map ballinrobe 10 th August just in time for the tramore 4 day meeting.
By:
frank60
When: 13 May 20 18:27
Very tough on the industry lads, many a small sable found it hard before Covid 19 ,,,, NOW ???
By:
monarch
When: 13 May 20 21:54
Good point Frank. Did you see Arthur Moore's letter in the Times today? Also an article containing it on the RP site. Made a lot of good points about getting racing back on. But main references were about the classics and the big overseas owners. No mention of the small trainer or owner. The life blood of the game.
By:
foxy
When: 14 May 20 16:25
It will be the summer jumps that gives them a chance.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com