Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
roadrunner46
04 May 19 08:09
| Topic/replies: 7,659 | Blogger: roadrunner46's blog
as going long travelling the birdies does say.................................................................................................
Pause Switch to Standard View are u there moriATY
Show More
Report roadrunner46 May 4, 2019 3:56 PM BST
im a well known bobby, as pass by the ladies cry, friendly smile he stroked his out stuck my chest like a duck I belong to the DMG
Report roadrunner46 May 4, 2019 4:00 PM BST
FLAP your wings as pass by the ladies cryBlushConfusedCoolCryDevilGrinHappyLaughLoveMischiefPlainSadShockedSillyAngryCrazyExcitedHappyScaredSurprisedTongue OutWhoopsWink

it was there i learned reading writing, and it was there i learned >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
FLAP your wings as pass by the ladies cryBlushConfusedCoolCryDevilGrinHappyLaughLoveMischiefPlainSadShockedSillyAngryCrazyExcitedHappyScaredSurprisedTongue OutWhoopsWink

it was there i learned reading writing, and it was there i learned >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Report roadrunner46 May 4, 2019 4:08 PM BST
I found my son his wifeCool
Report roadrunner46 May 4, 2019 7:53 PM BST
under pressure pushuig down on me pushing down on you, under presserure
Report roadrunner46 May 4, 2019 7:54 PM BST
terror of knowing what this worls is about
Report roadrunner46 May 4, 2019 7:55 PM BST
give ourselves love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

give ourselves won more t.e.a.r ###
Report roadrunner46 May 4, 2019 7:57 PM BST
all we need is radio GA GA GA GA GA GA AG AG
Report roadrunner46 May 4, 2019 7:58 PM BST
who are you, is it Y'O'U
Report roadrunner46 May 4, 2019 7:59 PM BST
Someone still loves you x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
Report roadrunner46 May 5, 2019 6:07 PM BST
for you love I would and will do anything, .//././././././.././././ for your love is all that desireWinkWhoopsTongue OutSurprisedScaredHappyExcitedCrazyAngrySillyShockedSadPlainMischiefLoveLoveLaughHappyGrinDevilCryCoolConfusedBlushBlush
Report roadrunner46 May 5, 2019 6:07 PM BST
for you love I would and will do anything, .//././././././.././././ for your love is all that desireWinkWhoopsTongue OutSurprisedScaredHappyExcitedCrazyAngrySillyShockedSadPlainMischiefLoveLoveLaughHappyGrinDevilCryCoolConfusedBlushBlush
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com