Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
olddesperado
27 Apr 19 22:09
| Topic/replies: 7,407 | Blogger: olddesperado's blog
Anyone ever hear the proper reason for his sacking ?

Heard a story yesterday and it's nothing to do with horseriding.

Might even be possible legal matters in the future,   

Instigated by him I might add and not over his sacking
Show More
Report Too Easy May 2, 2019 10:17 PM BST
Asked Jessie for retainer and she told him where to go.

Rides for Sir Michael tomorrow at Lingfield.  A rider I like alot
Report olddesperado November 8, 2019 11:57 PM GMT
The story I heard back then seems to be true .

He has been charged with assualting a woman on two separate occasions and is due to appear in court .

I think there is still a little more to this but I'm still nervous to expose it.
Report mrcombustible November 9, 2019 3:20 PM GMT
Multiple Group 1-winning Flat jockey Colm O'Donoghue has been charged with assaulting the same woman on two separate dates last year.

O'Donoghue appeared at Carrick-on-Suir District Court on Thursday. He has been accused of assault causing harm to the woman at his Fethard, County Tipperary home on October 6, 2018 and at the Pillo Hotel in Ashbourne, County Meath on November 12, 2018.

O'Donoghue's lawyer Tracey Horan told Judge Terence Finn that her client "refutes all allegations", which were reportedly made in February, and questioned how a medical report that was provided could be relied upon. The medical report was dated June 20, 2019 and Horan said there were difficulties with the report as the doctor was working off pictures the alleged victim took herself.

Horan requested disclosure of the alleged victim's phone to ascertain when the photos that were contained in the medical report were taken.

Judge Finn allowed the request and also granted O'Donoghue permission to leave the jurisdiction, accepting he would not be available for a January 16 hearing following Thursday's adjournment.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com