Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
irishone
23 Mar 19 19:35
| Topic/replies: 47,335 | Blogger: irishone's blog
Never seen such a desperate performance
What has happened to soccer in this country ?
15 mins to go and beating gibralter 1-0
Big jack turning in his grave .....if he was dead ExcitedLaugh
Pause Switch to Standard View These lads wont bust a gut for mick
Show More
Report Racingqueen March 23, 2019 7:38 PM GMT
This country is full of ar5eholes wearing premier league jerseys who expect the national team to somehow magically produce talent and quality.

If I buy 11 players from Bolton Wanderers, then I wouldn't expect its too much of shock if I see my team playing like Bolton Wanderers.....

There is not a single player with anything even approaching talent in the Irish team. Time will show Trap and O'Neil produced miracles with such an average bunch.

The truth is though it will get worse and the idea of Stephen Kenny whose claim to fame is winning a tinpot pub league getting the top job will be the final nail in the coffin once he gets appointed.
Report kincsem March 24, 2019 12:22 PM GMT
Plenty of excuses
Artificial pitch, big wind, a big rock, a small dressing room, and no atmosphere.
Report workrider March 25, 2019 2:49 PM GMT
What LOI team do you support then Queenie ? surely after that little rant re barstoolers you must have a team on this here isle...
Report Racingqueen March 25, 2019 10:00 PM GMT
"support" a football team wonks?

I'm not 7 ffs Laugh
Report frank60 March 26, 2019 2:05 PM GMT
Declan Rice and Michael Keane who played for England last night both played for Ireland at under age level, Jack Charlton squad that played in the World cup had just 6 home born players, seems that Jack had more influence over the u.k. born players,  unless nice back handers to Rice and Keane were the reason that made the lads change there minds.
Report irishone March 26, 2019 8:01 PM GMT
Ireland looking more positive tonight
Report irishone March 26, 2019 9:42 PM GMT
Me thinks mick   realises he's only got three players
He wont be here for long
Cant make a silk purse
From a sows ear .........
Report workrider March 26, 2019 10:15 PM GMT
Then why act like you ARE 7...Laugh
Report peckerdunne March 28, 2019 6:51 PM GMT
Liam Brady's not available and we'll only have a year to get him fit, after that i'm off and ye can all retire again.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com