Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
no-won-sun
27 Dec 18 18:47
| Topic/replies: 856 | Blogger: no-won-sun's blog
Semi comatose I heard Joe Stack say Auvergnat was trained by JIM Bolger, I mean ffs and we pay a licence fee for this Sh17e.  Even after video footage of the horse winning and Enda Bolger was interviewed the couldn't be ars3d Mr Stack didn't correct his mistake. I wonder did he know the difference?.....interesting that.
Pause Switch to Standard View Anyone see the RTE 6.01 news report...
Show More
Report Vubiant December 27, 2018 11:26 PM GMT
RTE are  a ( horribly expensive ) joke organisation -the sports dept, being one of the most inept ones. They care and know as much about  horse racing as D Trump does about the homeless of Detroit.
Report by purpose December 28, 2018 2:39 PM GMT
Not as bad as the incompetent fools be it HRI or Turf Club i dont know who is responsible that let the Mdn hrdle at Limerick and the Handicap at Leopardstown go off at the same time.Its unbelievable.
Report ambush December 29, 2018 12:04 AM GMT
or showing the king george on a big screen at limerick and then as they are jumping the 2nd last  let the  hcp chase off at limerick. the commentary was over the racecourse tannoy so as the runners were going down to the start they knew that there would be a clash. it wasnt as though they didnt know in advance of the clash.they could have either waited 2 mins to let the king george finish or if they didnt think it was worth waiting for then why  show the first 2 mile and six furlongs on the big screen and over the tannoy, im sure theres some genius on 300 grand a year in hri comes up with clashes. a promotion surely awaits
Report shlotter December 29, 2018 8:49 AM GMT
datt yoke goes dere roight, ahh do ya see datt plug roight, stick datt in dee socket and see if dee aul tele is working dere loike. now i wouldn't be talkin roight, but dee thing is yer man occasionally gets der names mixed up
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com