Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Catch Me ifyoucan
15 Nov 18 23:05
| Topic/replies: 18,579 | Blogger: Catch Me ifyoucan's blog
Great weekend of racing this SATURDAY AND SUNDAY..... (to compete with Cheltenham, and not forgettin' CORK bouy) 

…..with Faugheen 'The Machine' back in full working order for the Morgiana Hurdle (Grade 1) of €100,000.

Also...
Craddockstown Novice Steeplechase (Grade 2)
Mares Listed H'dle
Florida Pearl Novice Chase (Grade 2)
Maiden Hdl of €20,000.00 with Relegate

And a right good winners bumper at 3.25 on Saturday too, with Commander Of Fleet, Malone Road and Mt Leinster set to do battle Devil
Pause Switch to Standard View (((((PUNCHESTOWN)))))
Show More
Report pa lapsy November 16, 2018 7:55 AM GMT
Was very impressed with Malone Road,they did crawl early but he travelled and went whoosh, stronger race than Mt Leisters who was also impressive,both joint favs for March, think i'd be against you particulary if the ground stayed good.
Report jimeen November 16, 2018 10:17 AM GMT
Malone Road and Commander of Fleet are hardly going to run against each other. If it doesn’t rain which it probably won’t , then we will have a meeting of shiite. The meeting should have been moved to Galway , they have been given plenty notice that the dry spell is set to continue.
Report pa lapsy November 16, 2018 10:52 AM GMT
You're right,none of all the giggys entered are running, a straight match.

Can accept the ground part though it won't be dangerous ground and you are right with tracks should be flexible but Galway would be too different.
Report pa lapsy November 16, 2018 11:24 AM GMT
Another W. Mullins entry in that Punchestown race Rebel Og takes the obviuos step of going to the mares one at Cheltenham instead, very impressive also though at Downpatrick,she looked like an equine Paula Radcliffe to me but until she flops she is worth watching.
Report pa lapsy November 16, 2018 11:26 AM GMT
^ sorry,she isn't.
Report shlotter November 17, 2018 12:04 AM GMT
I am going to have a small wager on SUPASUNDAE. Faugheen looked like he had enough of the game at Chelthenham in March, Samcro looks iffy to me when it's served up to him, so small play Jessie's steed
Report workrider November 17, 2018 10:25 AM GMT
I know its a little late but anyone want tickets for today's or tomorrows  meeting , I can leave them in reception for you ,no charge...
Report workrider November 17, 2018 11:10 AM GMT
Only a few minutes remain before I head off ...
Report workrider November 17, 2018 11:20 AM GMT
Time has expired...
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 15, 2019 11:26 AM BST
MORE TICKET GIVEAWAYS today Whoops
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 16, 2019 2:38 PM BST
Balko Des Flos and Rachael Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 16, 2019 4:35 PM BST
Balko Des Flos 11/8
Tout Est Permis 11/4
Alpha Des Obeaux 10/3

Dounikos 14
Some Neck 16
Jett 28
Outsider of 6 takes it !... "the other (bottom) three in the line-up are likely to struggle in a race of this quality" - not so...fitness told imho Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 13, 2019 10:35 AM GMT
MORGIANA Hurdle at Punchestown on Saturday.... just 5 go to post.

Winner of the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle at Cheltenham and the Champion Novice on this course in the spring, the five-year-old gets his first chance of proving himself against seasoned campaigners.
“Klassical Dream has to step up to the big league now as he steps out of being a novice last season, but hopefully he can do that,” said Townend, number one rider at Closutton following the retirement of Ruby Walsh.
“He was very impressive on all his starts last season and he seems to be the real deal, but he has to prove that now in against the big boys.”
Sharjah, who upstaged his odds-on stable companion Faugheen 12 months ago, is on course to try for back-to-back victories. Saldier is the other Mullins’ representative as the Closutton handler bids to win the race for the ninth successive year. Saldier was a Grade One novice hurdler winner at the Punchestown Festival in 2018, but has been absent since falling at the last when the ill-fated subsequent Champion Hurdle hero Espoir D’Allen went on to score at Naas that November.

RUBY Walsh expects all three to line-up.
He told Racing TV: “The plan is to run the three of them, they’re all going really well at home. We couldn’t be happier with Klassical Dream, he’s in really good form.
“It can be difficult for novices when they step into open Grade One company. That’s a bigger jump than people often credit, so Klassical Dream will have to step up.
“That said, with the sad loss of Espoir D’Allen, the Champion Hurdle division probably does look open.”
He added: “You go back 12 months, in the Fishery Lane Hurdle, Saldier fell at the last and he was a couple of lengths in front of Espoir D’Allen, so that form looks rock solid now.
“He’s made a really good recovery and seems to be going well.”

Can someone read between the lines of this Paddy W hore mouthpiece ?
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 13, 2019 10:36 AM GMT
Petit Mouchoir and Yaha Fizz complete the five possibles btw.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 16, 2019 1:54 PM GMT
"FAUGHEEN (still) the machine"
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com