Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
CALLING CARD
31 Aug 18 23:08
| Topic/replies: 432 | Blogger: CALLING CARD's blog
nice filly and interesting owner
Pause Switch to Standard View angelic light
Show More
Report fullback September 1, 2018 1:22 AM BST
Owned and trained by Michael O Callaghan IMHO but really impressive over 6 furlongs.
Report CALLING CARD September 2, 2018 9:29 PM BST
have a look at prize presentation
Report jimeen September 3, 2018 8:28 AM BST
You have me beat here calling card, I’ve looked at the photos and I don’t recognise him. I’ve never seen him in my life to be honest, at least I don’t think I have anyway. Very curious as to who he is , as I get the feeling that he wouldn’t have been up on the stage with Pope Francis in the Phoenix Park.
Report RoyalAcademy September 3, 2018 11:04 AM BST
Personally, I like the lass in the bondage gear:

https://www.healyracing.ie/#/gallery/31-8-18-curragh/020angelic-light-r73/
Report Bigwillystyle September 3, 2018 11:09 AM BST
Jimeen have a look at the winning photo after Labaik won at Cheltenham. Rather chubby looking lad in that photo too.
Report Bigwillystyle September 3, 2018 11:10 AM BST
Always wondered how O'callaghan was able to keep it going with the majority of jkeses running in his own colours.
Report jimeen September 3, 2018 11:39 AM BST
Thanks bigwillystyle, I’m not surprised, in fact if it was someone of repute , I would have been shocked . Callaghan is heading for obscurity at one hundred miles an hour , all the warning signs are there. There an old and very true saying that if you lie down with dogs then you will wake up with fleas.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan September 3, 2018 5:22 PM BST
FYI
https://www.thesun.ie/news/954538/criminal-assets-bureau-bid-to-seize-cheltenham-horse-part-owned-by-convicted-drug-dealer-john-boylan/

Devil
Report CALLING CARD September 3, 2018 5:31 PM BST
jimeen
i wont argue with your thoughts
he wont make it as a rank and file winner training operation the value he put on the 2 runners this week by winning curragh maiden and second to the group horse will sustain any problems he might have
yes you are the company you keep for sure
but we all have our failings surely
Report Catch Me ifyoucan September 3, 2018 5:32 PM BST
more

https://www.google.ie/search?q=Labaik+14+march+2017+healy&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CcJ3tnutQFzWIjiKWJcdf02_1Nb3MshtleoJs525iIbrkBYe2pXLHhoK55pQLL7NXsWxV-VieeNtc9FDDL2aCh74B2yoSCYpYlx1_1Tb81EfqVAAO8S58eKhIJvcyyG2V6gmwRaqMYBMmujKsqEgnnbmIhuuQFhxEOAihhMBiKKioSCbalcseGgrnmEQHjjcTFVftFKhIJlAsvs1exbFURclmG80nUQ9sqEgn5WJ5421z0UBFoESIcb00TGioSCcMvZoKHvgHbEaQ20FQozvJ-&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi_ycKaoZ_dAhVKKsAKHed_A1MQ9C96BAgBEBg&biw=1536&bih=745&dpr=1.25#imgrc=LbAowTVUOCMJBM:

Devil
Report lapsy pa September 4, 2018 10:46 PM BST
Wasn't Kieran Fallon a part of the M O'C scene at one stage a few years ago anyway?

Never a truer word in regards we all have our failings,i certinly have,nothing too illegal or nasty though.
Somewhat as an aside but a small bit in context, when it all goes wrong in Ballymaloe house, ya have to be very vigilant.
Report cloone river September 4, 2018 11:01 PM BST
Not for the first time have things gone wrong at Ballymaloe pa.
Report lapsy pa September 4, 2018 11:08 PM BST
Hello Cloone, no and minor in comparision to granddaddy,still an eyeopener, the puke bucket at the side was right all along though, don't have a clue whats going on most of the time and probably better off.
Report irish_guy_13 September 9, 2018 12:11 AM BST
Hello Gents, about the first character, you could smell it off him. The second, his partner will find it hard to carry on the culture.
Report 3winnersandasecond September 9, 2018 10:20 PM BST
https://www.goffs.com/news/goffs-champions-sale
surprise, surprise...will CAB intervene again?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com