Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
roadrunner46
21 Jul 18 07:44
| Topic/replies: 7,655 | Blogger: roadrunner46's blog
usually i never know any of the racing styles of horses in most of the races, not something that ive given much thought to
when doing the form, as you know i had to learn the form originally without watching races, as the racing post is my preferred
place to study form, thinking its about time to build up my own notes on horses and also have the ability to just watch the
races at the same time of studying the form and on the same website, information overload could be one of the only negatives
i can think of, apart from that makes complete sense. pricewise and the other tipsters, getting their tips the night before will
come in handy, always interested to know the races and selections they have chosen on a saturday. think im going to take
the plunge and subscribe in august. access to the pedigree information will be useful, im getting lot more interested in the
first season sires every year now. can see that becoming one of my many strategies that i can employ in the future.

does anyone on here pay the subscription and what features do you find invaluable?
Pause Switch to Standard View subscription to racing post?
Show More
Report mrcombustible July 21, 2018 10:35 AM BST
I use it for results and replays,horse tracker, pedigrees and sales prices. News articles.

I hardly ever look at form as that is what the majority of punters base their selections on. You need to get an edge on what others are not doing
Report roadrunner46 July 21, 2018 4:24 PM BST
thanks for the reply, agree about doing things differently to what the vast majority do, then again the vast
majority are and always have been cluelessLaugh will have to start reading lot of articles about racing from now onCry
Report Racingqueen July 22, 2018 7:59 PM BST
The database and video replays are what I use but video quality is terrible in this day and age
Report thegiggilo July 28, 2018 2:24 AM BST
Don't waste your money,have already complained to them several times sites diabolically slow never changes,it's the best thing around but so much time wasted on there i refuse top pay for anything now.Just can't understand how there aren't some more relosable alternatives,in saying that i only use it for the form anyway just the sites like treacle takes me 6x longer than it should do to do anything.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com