Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
18 Mar 18 20:32
| Topic/replies: 28,077 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Hoping to make the racing and football down there tomorrow, any updates, will racing be on ?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ..... Weather Limerick Tonight....
Show More
Report workrider March 18, 2018 10:05 PM GMT
Anyone..
Report jimeen March 18, 2018 10:23 PM GMT
You’ve got rid of nearly everyone , all that’s left are yourself , road runner and catchmeifyoucan. Yourself and the gobshee did a proper clear out.
Report workrider March 19, 2018 11:29 PM GMT
Got my reply deleted again eh Johnny the bully, well you know what they say about the truth hurting.Cool .Bad day at the races, a couple of bets all second,still there was joy at the end of the day....Rovers 1....Limerick 0...
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 17, 2019 11:52 AM GMT
I’ve carefully selected one for this afternoon.....A high stool at the bar!!! Laugh

WEXFORD card on too, but doesn’t appeal to many (at anytime of the year)
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 18, 2019 3:37 PM GMT
Gotta love the way CAREFULLY SELECTED jumped and a 'Well Chosen' attitude... on HEAVY going over 2m6f, will come on a ton for his first run since last April's Punchestown festival... A mighty out-and-out STAYING CHASER in the makin have no doubt... WPM obviously willing to give away the 7-y-old's Maiden Hurdle status (for a win at Punchestown for Miss MA Masterson)... Roll on the GOLD CUP 2021

Townend, his 96th winner this term (leads Rachael Blackmore 96-84), stated “it is so long since Carefully Selected ran that he will come on plenty for it and he is a chaser in the making and has always shown that. Anything he does over hurdles will be a bonus before that and he stays very well. That (2m6f) will be the trip and anything above that."
A full brother to 5yo Midnight Run (Joseph O'Brien/Gigginstown) bred by Joseph R Lalor, and a Monkgrange pt-to-pt winner for Ted Walsh before Kirk gave him 100K Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 18, 2019 3:44 PM GMT
Must keep an eye out for Midnight Run in P/stown Champ bumper Wink
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 18, 2019 4:07 PM GMT
Nearly time to make a The Big Getaway
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com