Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
jimeen
03 Mar 18 11:44
| Topic/replies: 18,579 | Blogger: jimeen's blog
Garda resources stretched to the limits and they are forced to deal with looting gangs in Tallaght. It’s absolutely disgraceful but hardly surprising either. It’s the parents of these scumbags who should be held responsible, but then again they are probably even bigger low life’s. They in all probability are spunkking away their benefits in pubs and betting shops, and then sending the kids out to loot when they are out of money .
Pause Switch to Standard View Slumdog looters in Tallaght
Show More
Report workrider March 3, 2018 12:43 PM GMT
Well said Jimeen, were you about yourself or did you stay indoors , I'd advise you to stay indoors, even cousins can turn on one another ....
Report jimeen March 3, 2018 2:05 PM GMT
I don’t live anywhere near Tallaght thank god, where are you from again ?
Report neill d March 3, 2018 3:14 PM GMT
The water charge lads was it?
Report Vubiant March 3, 2018 3:25 PM GMT
Free food to go with free water and of course free legal aid. The fight for Irish freedom continues apace.
Report kincsem March 3, 2018 3:36 PM GMT
Which side of the fence did our working class hero TDs come down on?
Or are they still undecided?
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y March 3, 2018 4:01 PM GMT
The horrible little bald fkin weasel Paul Murphy pretty much picked up for the looters on twatter and so did some clown from Pilfer Before Profit.

The horrible dirty pikey John Connors also picked up for them and called Lidl cants before removing his tweet and then trying to back track but many already had screenshot it.

The army should have been sent there to shoot and shoot to kill, now the usual will happen that despite it being their 50th, 100th, 200th conviction they'll get another suspended sentence as they've had a tough upbringing, are not a bad person, where led astray etc...etc...

Jobstown the most ironic place name in the whole country.
Report neill d March 3, 2018 4:46 PM GMT
Fair play to them for having the get up and go to acquire that crane. Jobstown Abú
Report workrider March 3, 2018 5:13 PM GMT
Real IRISH names as well you might have noticed, Clonsilla MO is from,it must be LOCAL to Tallaght ...Here's me thinking its on the NORTH side, silly me...
Report jimeen March 3, 2018 6:06 PM GMT
The only ones that weren’t from Tallaght were the ones with the non national names
John Kelly Tallaght
Paul Freeman Tallaght
Ger Buggle Tallaght
Keith Kelly Tallaght
John Doyle Tallaght
David Bernie Tallaght
The locals certainly didn’t leave the side down wonker
Report Racingqueen March 3, 2018 9:59 PM GMT
had a good chuckle reading the sob stories they spouted in court....

One was unemployed but looked after his kids with his partner.... (as if its a laudable thing...I suppose it is in Tallaght)
Another was a father of four with a baby who is being christened next week and described as a settled family man.....
Another is unemployed because of a back injury and receives €191 a week in disability allowance......
Another was a widower, whose wife died in December of cancer, and who looks after a number of children.....
Another claimed he was stuck on that side of the city due to the snow.....

What a mothly crew of 5cumbags. Just confirms, you can give these areas all the amenities in the world and they just make 5hit of them
Report workrider March 3, 2018 11:30 PM GMT
Correct Racingqueen, the lot of them deserve to have the book thrown at them, shameful and totally unexceptable , I doubt they have all the amenities in the world, although maybe Jimeen will confirm this.
Report peckerdunne March 5, 2018 7:47 PM GMT
The horrible dirty pikey John Connors also picked up for them

Incredible how some posts get stripped and others don't.

Amazed no one has even questioned the comment!
Report jimeen March 5, 2018 10:02 PM GMT
Connors and winkerider are neighbors, two lovely families.
Report workrider March 6, 2018 8:53 AM GMT
All quiet with Johnny, can't say I really blame him, and Country Women involved too it seems, oh the SHAME of it!
Report workrider March 6, 2018 3:28 PM GMT
Hopefully these Country scum get the book thrown at them and somebody loses the key, poor children never had a chance with these scum.
Report workrider March 6, 2018 4:04 PM GMT
t’s the parents of these scumbags who should be held responsible, but then again they are probably even bigger low life’s. How appropriate  statement that's seems now Johnny boy.
Report tobywong. March 6, 2018 5:20 PM GMT
The last 3 trolling posts on this thread provide ample evidence of who it was that actually brought this forum crashing down .
Report jimeen March 7, 2018 8:24 AM GMT
The wonker tends to get demasked when he gets cross. His true colours come to the fore, and the Mr Nice Guy image that he tries so hard  to portray , gets put to one side . Calling country people scum is a lovely touch , and really shows him in a wonderful light.
Report workrider March 7, 2018 8:58 AM GMT
Unlike yourself eh Johnny, you never miss an opportunity to have a pop at the Dubs, so coming from you that's really something. Any response to that Cork beating that poor guy got, or are you only able to see the dark side of Dublin mister nice guy. You and your mate Catch have been shown up for the kind of Bigots ye BOTH are.
Report jimeen March 7, 2018 9:43 AM GMT
Winker, they might be a few hidings given in Cork and other parts of the country , but in the slums of Dublin, they are shooting fellas like they do in the westerns. It’s the Wild West up there and I don’t know who’s worse, the cowboys, the Indians or the locals .
Report workrider March 7, 2018 11:38 AM GMT
That's what happens in big City's . Most of this child sexual abuse seems to happen in the Countryside, makes you think, Cork and Limerick have their own problems but as usual you turn a blind eye Johnny boy.
Report workrider March 7, 2018 3:26 PM GMT
Priest convicted of sexual abuse at Cork boarding school
Retired cleric admitted abusing ten boys but denied assaulting complainant in 1979
Fri.
Report workrider March 7, 2018 3:28 PM GMT
Ex-Cork lord mayor denies sexual assault
Courts Barry Roche November 19, 2013, 19:26
A former Cork politician today denied six counts of sexually assaulting a teenage girl at a number of locations in the city in the 1990s just two year(...)
Report workrider March 7, 2018 3:29 PM GMT
I think we'll leave it at that, as its obvious were the real SCUMBAGS live....
Report jimeen March 7, 2018 9:04 PM GMT
Winkrider, you need to take a breather as you seem to have got very excited  . You’ve lost the run of yourself me old mucker. It would be a shame to be locked up for next week.
Take care of yourself pal.
Report workrider March 8, 2018 9:28 AM GMT
You ain't no pal of mine Johnny boy, truth getting to much for ya ? I'd say you've graced the doors of the big white house many a time . I'd  also say you'd cost us taxpayer a right few quid when all the treatments are totted up...
Report jimeen March 8, 2018 1:26 PM GMT
I’m a bit upset we aren’t pals, as I thought you were best friends with everyone , and to think I said a few prayers for you when you thought you were sick . The next time you imagine you have cancer, I’m not going to bother praying for you mate.
Report workrider March 8, 2018 9:35 PM GMT
Next time you do your inheritance in I'll say one for you though, although 25 years seems a long time matey, hopefully you be up and running again by then. Oh be careful around that place in Cork, you never know who's handing out the sweets there!
Report tobywong. March 9, 2018 12:23 AM GMT
lower than a snakes belly buggsy , show your grandkids this thread in the am , my god it is absolutely disgraceful!
Report workrider March 9, 2018 9:47 AM GMT
Tubby I seem to remember you telling me what you like to do to one of my Grandchildren , if you want to go down that road again be VERY careful, this time I might take action....
Report by purpose March 9, 2018 4:36 PM GMT
Where are all your pals gone Wonks? Wised up to you id say.You are some article....
Report pa lapsy March 9, 2018 4:42 PM GMT
Most see it for what it is,simply a baiting thread,the irony of the santimoniuos on here is breathe taking.
Report pa lapsy March 9, 2018 4:49 PM GMT
All it's short is for Bobbyboccala to make an appearance.
Report workrider March 9, 2018 6:41 PM GMT
Welcome back Pa, none of that Cork stuff aimed at you, Johnny boy been ruffling my feathers and I snapped, Purpose I refuse to take you to task, the last time I did I got a ban, but you already know that.
Report olddesperado March 9, 2018 10:36 PM GMT
All that was bad about the irish forum revisited Sad.

Grow up lads ,

I wouldnt mind but the initial few posts were interesting and a topic i had a strong view on.

But whats the point contributing at this stage in the thread now ?
Report workrider March 11, 2018 12:57 PM GMT
Going to Cork tomorrow for the Rovers game, driving down and been told to avoid these places,Mayfield,Knocknsheeny,Hollyhill,Farrenree etc, need somewhere safe to park the car,anyone any ideas ? . I'd hate to have to spend more time than is necessary down there . T.I.A.
Report jimeen March 11, 2018 6:54 PM GMT
I’m not sure about parking the car but I can pass on that there is a removal tomorrow night quite near to the ground, so some of your supporters might like to pop along and do like ye did before in Dundalk, and that was break the deceased’s sons nose and then shiit in the garden as well .
And before you tell us that was only a handful of yere mob, well there is only a handful support this type of horsespiss soccer.
I hope your car is taxed and insured properly , otherwise it could get lifted , as there would be a police presence in that area, as unlike Tallaght they wouldn’t be afraid to go into this area.
Report workrider March 13, 2018 9:10 AM GMT
He's done it AGAIN another couple of posts removed, bully boy tactics from the forums INFORMER...
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 5, 2019 12:02 AM GMT
It’s snow joke!…. ONE YEAR ON, from STORM EMMA

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/newsireland/its-snow-joke-lidl-had-the-best-tweet-of-the-weekend/ar-BBUltoO?MSCC=1551730839&ocid=spartandhp
Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 18, 2019 10:59 AM GMT
Route 27.....Jobstown Abú Devil (behave)
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 18, 2019 11:01 AM GMT
….. "you can take the man out of the ghetto, but you can’t take...."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 18, 2019 12:45 PM GMT
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com