Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DeSSieReborn
18 Feb 18 11:42
| Topic/replies: 27,941 | Blogger: DeSSieReborn's blog
Put up by Gary as his bet for the weekend on ATR yesterday morning.  Its bottom weight in a dodgy little handicap hurdle today at 2.55, having spent most of last two years Chasing, and its favourite. My first thoughts were "Seriously Gary, your BEST bet of the weekend?" But clearly somebody knows something?

A handicap snip at 13yo Shocked

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 17
By:
DeSSieReborn
When: 18 Feb 18 11:44
PS not even the massively in form stable of Mrs Harrington scared Gary off.......
By:
workrider
When: 18 Feb 18 11:52
Its whats called taking a stand.
By:
DeSSieReborn
When: 18 Feb 18 11:57
there are stands and there are diving off waterfalls workrider. This certainly stands out Silly
By:
DeSSieReborn
When: 18 Feb 18 12:05
With all the horse flesh on show in Ireland over this weekend a 13yo ex chaser in a hcap hurdle is the best 5/2 shot out there? If he's right, then fair play to him........

Not dissing Gary, trying to get opinions about this selection from him which seems bizarre from him!!
By:
DeSSieReborn
When: 18 Feb 18 15:01
knows his stuff that gary Wink
By:
kavvie
When: 18 Feb 18 18:12
wouldnt have won if the 2nd jumped the last 3 even adequately..!!
By:
workrider
When: 18 Feb 18 18:31
Kavvie I was there, that was an exhibition of jumping by the winner , plus he did it the hard way from the front, not many 13yos with that kind of spring in its step.
By:
kavvie
When: 18 Feb 18 19:46
2nd came there tanking.fell out over last 3..look again wr!!
By:
jimeen
When: 18 Feb 18 21:17
The second wouldn’t have beat it in a million years , it was lucky to finish where it did in the finish.
Doing it from the front is rarely doing it the hard way , in running betting will tell you as much.
Being there doesn’t make anybody’s opinion more valid than someone who isn’t , and in fact a person watching at home has the benefit of seeing replays , and maybe sky plussing if needs be.
By:
DeSSieReborn
When: 19 Feb 18 17:15
S
By:
DeSSieReborn
When: 19 Feb 18 17:15
S
By:
DeSSieReborn
When: 19 Feb 18 17:16
Some 13yo that!! Going like a bloody gazelle!
By:
workrider
When: 19 Feb 18 18:46
Jimeen is correct, sometimes you only get the one look, at home is replay after replay. I still think the winner won well though.
By:
DeSSieReborn
When: 19 Feb 18 19:11
As for the 2nd we'll never know.....
By:
DeSSieReborn
When: 19 Feb 18 21:20
Nah I've watched it a few times now and the 2nd horse lost no ground at 3rd last, admittedly was very awkward again at last two but I don't think the 2nd would have beaten the winner IMVHO.
By:
DeSSieReborn
When: 10 Mar 18 13:05
can the 13yo follow up today?
By:
roadrunner46
When: 13 Apr 19 19:00
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies: