Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
norn iron
03 Feb 18 10:59
| Topic/replies: 12,472 | Blogger: norn iron's blog
I VERY RARELY BACK FAVS AS LIKE EWAY BETS  FOR SMALL STAKES  SO HERE GOES

JETZ 

SPECIAL TIARA / SIMPLY NED     + REV4CAST

ANY SECOND NOW   CAN SEE THEM MAKING MORE USE HIM AFTER NICE schoolings THINK HANDBRAKE BE  OFF TODAY

THINK JP GOT FEW VERY WELL HANDICAPPED  GOING BACK BOTH   THATS A WRAP AND SQUOUATEUR  CAME FROM LONG WAY BACK  IN PADDY POWER CHASE  AND 16/1 IS WORTH FEW £  (DONT TOUCH IT  BEEN schooled this year  SO  THINK POSS CHELP IS HIS TARGET)

DEFI DU SEOUL    SAVER  SUPASUNDAE     REV4CAST  THINK   FAUGHEEN GET  NICE prep FOR CHELT EVEN WITH 84 GRAND ON OFFER  JUST MY OPINION   AND MY BISMARCK TODAY

QUICK JACK HAS BIG HURDLE IN HIM   COUPLE OUTSIDERS  OF INTEREST    CHARLIE STOUT 40/1  AND LOW SUN 20/1

THE BUMPER IS CRACKER THINK BOTH  EMPIRE BURLESQUE 33/1 AND VILLAGE MYSTIC 40/1    SILLY PRICES FROM TOP TRAINERS .

GREAT DAY OFF SPORT   IRE/WALES /ENG   7/4  MY RUGBY BET

FINAL NUDGE  335 SDOWN NAP/TOP OF THE GAME 3PM/KAYF BLANCO  WETH 135/ AMI DEBOIS  240  WETH    WIN YANKEE OR L15

GOOD LUCK PUNTERS   GREAT DAY FOR   HAVING CONTROL OF THE REMOTE IF NOT ATTENDING
Pause Switch to Standard View LEOPARDSTOWN SAT FANCIES OR ANY...
Show More
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y February 3, 2018 11:03 AM GMT
Carter McKay 4s

Blast Of Koeman 9s

Ben Dundee 14s

Topofthegame 11/2

Kimberella 6.8

that's what I've played in the horses today
Report norn iron February 3, 2018 11:51 AM GMT
PK HOWS DOGS AND PUNTING GOING ?

YOU THINK BE FAIR BIT schooling  TAKE PLACE  EVEN WITH BIG £ ON OFFER
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y February 3, 2018 12:01 PM GMT
Only went back into the dogs last Saturday (first time this year) and left after 6 races, did have a party to head to but to be brutally honest could not have been arsed being there.

Punting is going fine, no complaints anyway.

Think all the prizes this weekend are well worth winning and would be disappointed to see any out for the scenery.
Report newapproach February 3, 2018 2:57 PM GMT
Final Nudge e/w my only bet of the day in the 3.35 @ Sandown. In good form and handles soft ground well and could have a bit more improvemnet left in the locker.
Report roadrunner46 April 13, 2019 6:55 PM BST
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com