Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Murphys Stroke
12 Mar 17 21:36
| Topic/replies: 193 | Blogger: Murphys Stroke's blog
I see PP have really cut back on their special offers for Cheltenham this year i.e. No 1/4 the odds all races,very poor money back special in the shops with money back as a free bet only in the first race and max stake 20.Are the days of the big publicity specials gone or are Paddy's going to give us something special on the eve of the festival.
Pause Switch to Standard View Cheltenham offers
Show More
Report pa lapsy March 12, 2017 10:14 PM GMT
PP's offer is very mean spirited,on the tv ad it doesn't put the caveat of "online" only(re first 5 races), very misleading and that was only pointed out to me, first thing on the small writing at bottom of screen that goes so quick that should have been mentioned.
Report Rocketfingers March 12, 2017 10:35 PM GMT
Another nail in gant's coffin, he would be counting on those money back offers just to get home.
Report wildmanfromborneo March 13, 2017 12:45 AM GMT
One thing I would bet on is the Paddy Power offer will be on the first race.
They are the best at this and their old rule get them into your shop early will prevail.
Report timberman March 13, 2017 10:10 AM GMT
Paddy P0wer specials are a pale shadow or even a joke compared to  what they used be...twenty euro max ?? ...seems they dont want people in their shops anymore either
Online & mobile only specials for the silent losers, anyone with a brain or who can added 2 and 2  weeded out
Report timberman March 13, 2017 10:10 AM GMT
Paddy P0wer specials are a pale shadow or even a joke compared to  what they used be...twenty euro max ?? ...seems they dont want people in their shops anymore either
Online & mobile only specials for the silent losers, anyone with a brain or who can added 2 and 2  weeded out
Report timberman March 13, 2017 10:12 AM GMT
Who'd have thought Spoils special or laddies specials would be better than p0wers??

Will have to change their name from Paddy to Patricia P0wersLaughLaugh
Report workrider March 13, 2017 4:10 PM GMT
I'd say many a poor bugger will be disappointed handing in their dockets  only too be told it only applies on-line . Could ruin PP here.
Report pa lapsy March 13, 2017 4:23 PM GMT
Without doubt WR, manky for the ew terms as well,while industry standard,ie 1/5 123 18 run,a lot are going a 1/4, the mankiest of the lot is going 1/5 12345 in the ultima tomorrow,they can claim they are paying an extra place but are robbing the ew part on first 4, Patricia Power is right.
Report workrider March 13, 2017 5:27 PM GMT
Pa, not sure if the Boyle offers are on-line only either,anyone care to clarify ....
Report padlock March 13, 2017 5:44 PM GMT
Rancid pp giving away free €5 bet for the big races each day in a card n envelope =€20
Guaranteed odds in multiples also
Report vantastic54 March 13, 2017 5:55 PM GMT
Boyles offers are across all platforms Workrider
Report workrider March 13, 2017 7:16 PM GMT
Thanks Vantastic54, I'll be betting on here,but for those who like the shops that's good news.
Report timberman March 13, 2017 8:58 PM GMT
Laddies 1/4 odds in the Supreme, Ultima ( & 5 Places), Champion Hurdle

Patricia p0wers 1/5 the odds each of the above, how the mighty have fallen
Report vantastic54 March 13, 2017 9:58 PM GMT
Powers should be avoided.complain in shops let them know you are unhappy.They keep squeezing and squeezing.Awful crowd these days.
Report by purpose March 13, 2017 10:53 PM GMT
Your memories are poor.P0wer ew terms in the conditions races last year the same 1/5th the odds.
Report kavvie March 13, 2017 11:00 PM GMT
by purpose the  point is that pp always were leaders in the field of best offers(even if to derisory sums) now they are worst in every aspect.. as in...special offers,morning prices,football prices(specially) and ew terms..
Report by purpose March 13, 2017 11:03 PM GMT
Not disputing that Kavie but was just pointing out that the ew 1/4 odds all races was gone last year.
Report neill d March 14, 2017 12:26 AM GMT
God be with the days of Celtic Bookmakers, Alexander Severus and money back all second placed horses on virtual racing! The latter was a thing in Celtic, I swear.
Report workrider March 14, 2017 10:22 AM GMT
Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com