Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tony57
10 Dec 16 17:43
| Topic/replies: 12,539 | Blogger: tony57's blog
cork 1.40 monbeg notorious @5/4 looks a good thing to me,i think the further he goes the better so up to 3m should suit
punchestown 12.55 toe the line 4/1 ive always liked this one and im hoping the weight it gets, makes the difference..shes a listed winner on the flat..i fear champagne classic @5/2 he impressed me with the win @fairyhouse
carlisle 2.40 west view lad nap 7/2 this is a lovely horse takes the eye when you see him in the flesh, a chaser all over, lto he ran well on debut over fences @newcastle over 2m..this 2m 4f is more up his street and i expect him to prove it with a clear round..trainer is  hot atm with his first treble last week..
Pause Switch to Standard View sunday racing..
Show More
Report norn iron December 10, 2016 11:01 PM GMT
MISS TAINT BUMPER CARLISLE  Wink XMAS £
Report tony57 December 11, 2016 9:44 AM GMT
rare runner in a bumper up here for pipe norn..50k buy after 2nd @punchestown bumper i think the market will hold the clues to this one..
Report workrider December 11, 2016 10:49 AM GMT
A cracking days racing both @ Cork and Punch, have laid Douvan simply because Ruby has deserted him in favour of Djakadam ,which means I'll have to back Djakadam . A race full of intrigue and most of them having a chance . Lion in his heart was running a big race when taking a fall at Navan,the dropped in trip should suit. Turcagua looked in need of the run last day and should come on for that .
Report dj876 December 11, 2016 11:10 AM GMT
Hilly Way - Grade 2 - Winner -29,500

John Durkan Grade 1 - Winner -50,150 2nd -16,150

"have laid Douvan simply because Ruby has deserted him in favour of Djakadam"

Engage your two brain cells before you post.
Report workrider December 11, 2016 11:46 AM GMT
Your single one doesn't seem too have grasped the fact that Ruby gave up the chance to BANK over 70,000e today at Cork.If he wins on his 3 rides @ Punch he'll BANK only 64,000 hths ....
Report dj876 December 11, 2016 11:55 AM GMT
I'd say Mullins told him to ride Djackadam as obviously it's a much more competitive race and Ruby's assistance could make the difference, anyone would win on Douvan.

How one would infer that Ruby riding at Punchestown has any bearing on Douvan's chance is the most tenuous reasoning I have ever heard and for you this makes Douvan an automatic lay? Ludicrous logic
Report norn iron December 11, 2016 12:15 PM GMT
ROBBIE /JESSIE TREBLE

ADRIAN MAGUIRE GET DOUBLE AT  CORK

GILGAMBOA  AND FINE RIGHTLY FOR FEW£ silly REV 4CAST

OUTLANDER /SANDYMOUNT .MISS TYNYTE/

GOOD LUCK OF SHOPING fecn Again  THEN TELL HER CHELTENHAM JAN 1ST Crazy
Report quantize December 11, 2016 1:13 PM GMT
Douvan nothing to learn. I'd say he is a punchestown as there a couple of nice novices as well.
Report luckyme December 11, 2016 1:36 PM GMT
Tony I see your aul mare won yesterday. hope you were on.
Report tony57 December 11, 2016 2:24 PM GMT
i was lucky...e/w,thankfully i won  a few bob, but they have had some back after monbeg running a shocker..i got decent price and it runs awful..thats racing, no 2 days are ever the same.
Report tony57 December 11, 2016 2:46 PM GMT
jesus..carnt belive that run hope something is wrong with it !Cry
Report MayoMan December 11, 2016 3:06 PM GMT
Fogartys ride on Daisys gift was rancid - i'd say he was told whatever u do don't win but get her placed and when she wasn't jumping great he had to gun her and ended up flooring her
Report Nogoody December 11, 2016 4:30 PM GMT
To be fair, Fogarty usually IS rancid, he is rarely an asset to any horse.
Report workrider December 11, 2016 5:00 PM GMT
W/Arm, Whatare, never touched with the whip today, I wonder will it be a different story come Xmas.
Report GANT007 December 11, 2016 5:07 PM GMT
W/arm Punchestown New Years Eve.
Report workrider December 11, 2016 5:24 PM GMT
Read and Noted Gant.
Report Bigwillystyle December 11, 2016 5:27 PM GMT
Would think he will run in the 2M5F martinstown handicap Chase on Leopardstown with D Meyler riding!
Report by purpose December 11, 2016 6:25 PM GMT
Dont be worrying about New Yrs`Eve Wonky. Tony Boom Boom will sort you out with a few winners during the week.You will a cert to beat the market as well.
Report tony57 December 11, 2016 6:36 PM GMT
had a few yesterday..purpose..something you wouldnt know about.
Report kavvie December 11, 2016 8:02 PM GMT
tony boom boom sorted us out yesterday with 8/1 easy  winner briery queen..thanks  tony!!
Report Rocketfingers December 11, 2016 9:14 PM GMT
I am guessing he was laying it so.
Report CheltenhamRoar December 11, 2016 9:32 PM GMT
Decent days racing with a few interesting winners as well as losers,
Expected to see a better showing from Black Hercules but obviously wasn't his turn today.
Report workrider December 11, 2016 9:47 PM GMT
Chelt, he looked well in the paddock, bad mistake did for him,I'd wait to see if he improves before backing him.
Report CheltenhamRoar December 11, 2016 9:57 PM GMT
Yeah his jumping went to pot after his first mistake,
I'm sure there's a big one in him, but I'm convinced they take it in turns in that yard amongst the big owners.
Report mincer11 December 11, 2016 10:03 PM GMT
Black Hercules isn't worth a carrot when it comes to the top level, the JLT was a shocking race last year, half the field didn't finish.
Turcagua was very impressive today, it didn't need the run the last day either. It nearly fell early in the race and was way out of his ground as a result. Would have bolted in the last day with normal luck . It was backed from 3/1 to 6/4 the last day too, so obviously the people moving the markets didn't think it needed the run.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 7, 2019 12:01 PM GMT
workrider • December 11, 2016 10:49 AM GMT
A cracking days racing both @ Cork and Punch,
Report workrider December 11, 2019 10:57 PM GMT
Ah the memories came flooding back,the name calling, the bluffers etc ,magical....Those were the days when men were men and pansies were flowers...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com