Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Arklearkle
21 Jul 16 21:53
| Topic/replies: 5,119 | Blogger: Arklearkle's blog
... has to lower himself to pulling strokes at Galway.
Pause Switch to Standard View Is it not a bit sad that a wonderful...
Show More
Report pa lapsy July 21, 2016 10:06 PM BST
I presume you are refering to Zulu Alpha,who was friendless tonight and didn't get an overly hard race.
Ought to be spot on now if he takes up his 27th engagement.

O' Briens Utah was also only out for a look, his other runner was very strong and duly obliged.

While Martin rightly got the book thrown at him, the above two are immune.
Report punchestown July 21, 2016 10:23 PM BST
The Utah "ride" beyond belief,it was going to make a bit of belated headway in the straight until forced up the ar$e of a back marker. Devil  (No bet in race)
Report Arklearkle July 21, 2016 10:31 PM BST
Pa I didnt even see tonights race and was talking in general terms. Tbf DK is a saint when compared with many of the shysters around
Report pa lapsy July 21, 2016 10:42 PM BST
Sorry Arkle, i just thought that was such a tender ride and took it for granted, in general terms some of LR,s one are dubious,you know you are probably right but you couldn't go to court.
For what its worth anyway that looked at about a 90 mark for Zulu Alpha.
His uses of jocks is the best around.

It was so blatant Punchestown,the script was written pre race, Shamie was laughable i thought but the serious side isn't so.
Report brain dead jockeys July 21, 2016 11:17 PM BST
all the jocks are great lads........all the trainers are shrewd..........hi taxpayer, please send the 250m again next year.......we want a party every week...........non triers?...........there have been 2 in two years..............LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report leif November 3, 2019 6:59 PM GMT
Zulu Alpha.

1/2 length behind Anthony Van ****

What rating now if it came back..anyone's guess.

Though it was given an Arazi type ride last night having been detached for most of the race and finished like a train Plain
Report leif November 3, 2019 7:05 PM GMT
Zulu Alpha - just 1/2 L behind Anthony Van **** last night in the Breeder's Turf.

would be rated higher than '90' now..

I thought he was going to do an Arazi last night having been detached for a fair way but finished like a train.
Report leif November 3, 2019 7:05 PM GMT
oops
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com