Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tony57
28 Jan 16 09:16
| Topic/replies: 12,539 | Blogger: tony57's blog
2.15 SMASHING
won as he liked @gowren lto and had a decent 3rd in a grade 1,i hope they make it with this fella as I think he,ll be better out in front, ground and trip seem ok although he is dropping down in trip..i took 7/4 last night, theres no doubt the mullins horse is a big danger.
Show More
Report norn iron January 28, 2016 10:03 AM GMT
GOULANE CHOESEN 105  MY NAP 

DANGER COULD WELL BE A GREY MATTER IF hAandbrake OFF AS THREE EASY schools AND BEAT FAV WESTERNERS  SON OVER HURDLES

MIGHT HAVE FEW £ REV4CAST

THATS smashing RACE TONY Grin215 ANY THEM COULD WIN IT SILL THINK LOT MORE COME FROM NEARLY NAMID EVEN THO HE JUMPS BIT LEFT

URANNA  LOOKS CERT FOR IN FORM  CONNECTIONS IM SURE BE LOTS  BIG HITTERS ON THIS

MONTYS MEADOW  (VENT DE LA COTE IS HORSE WORTH WATCHING TODAY AS THINK THIS CAN WIN BIG HANDICAP WHEN THEY decide WILL STICK FEW £ ON BIG PRICE INCASE ITS letloose TODAY )

GOOD LUCK PUNTERS

Report da fallon factor January 28, 2016 10:37 AM GMT
Milanesque 3.55
Report norn iron January 28, 2016 1:11 PM GMT
JEEZ THAT LOOKED BAD FALL FOR JOHHNY BURKE

CANT SEE HOW GOULANE CHOZEN HIT 1.16 IR
Report norn iron January 28, 2016 1:52 PM GMT
RUBY IS MY UNLUCKY JOCKEY WHEN HAVE DIG AT FAV JUST SEEM TO NEVER  GET  ONE THE GREATEST  EVER RIGHTCryShockedSad
Report norn iron January 28, 2016 2:20 PM GMT
WELLDONE TONY  BAR 1 MISTAKE JUMPED SUPERB
Report frank60 January 28, 2016 2:23 PM GMT
N1 Tony
Report norn iron January 28, 2016 3:06 PM GMT
EASTERN RULES  EW 520 MEYDAN

HOPE PAT HAS HIS CLOSER THIS WEEK  AS WORKRIDER THINKS LOT THIS HORSE
Report tony57 January 28, 2016 3:21 PM GMT
carnt wait for Saturday..UP FOR REVIEW V BARTERS HILL @DONNY, if I can organise a lift im going.
Report tony57 January 28, 2016 3:42 PM GMT
myska form took a knock with the 3rd from taunton getting beat @warwick although giving the winner 12lb.
Report Tolmi January 28, 2016 4:42 PM GMT
I would hazard a guess that Surtee de Berlais ran to a Racing Post rating at least equal to and probably a few pounds in excess of her RPR from Taunton.
Report neill d January 28, 2016 5:00 PM GMT
Well done Tony, that was an excellent bet. does Potts have anything with WPM any more or was he not up for the treatment meted out to Wylie? Not that I think Smashing was particularly badly campaigned just a bit inferior but I can't think of anything else he has with WPM any more.
Report norn iron January 28, 2016 5:06 PM GMT
ANOTHER GOOD WINNER FOR    DE FALLON FACTOR
Report tony57 January 28, 2016 6:03 PM GMT
tolmi,
      when you look at it ,giving 12LB and beat 4L is not bad..but the horse that won the race was WELL beat lto by a horse that i know a bit about mystic sky (i think may run tomorrow)and she is no listed mare,the winner has improved and may prove me wrong.
Report Tolmi January 28, 2016 6:55 PM GMT
Surtee de Berlais was beaten by 3/4 length by the winner who had achieved an RPR of 107 last time out.With the 12lb concession that would equate to SDB running to a RPR of 118 if the winner hasn't improved.
However the winner to my eye looked totally unsuited by the sharp 2 miles around Fakenham against Mystic Sky.As a point winner the step up in trip obviously suited her and I would have her running to a RPR of approximately 115 which would would put SDB in at 126 or an improvement of 4lbs on her Taunton run.
The third consistently ran to about 118 in France so I think it difficult to rate her run less than 109 which you would need to do if you are saying SDB disimproved from Taunton.
I would give SDB a RPR of 126 and if anything I would put it higher rather than lower than that.
Report pa lapsy January 28, 2016 9:23 PM GMT
Your horse was beaten 200+Lths last 3 starts Da fallon factor,you have an asterix next to your name for future posts,well done and other winners, hard to find them for that meeting for the two days.
Eastern Rules head was hanging up the straight,looks as if best left alone until Curragh on good to firm.
Report tony57 January 29, 2016 10:08 AM GMT
fair point tolmi..fakenham is not everyones track.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com