Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Snookerpunter
13 Jan 16 12:38
| Topic/replies: 337 | Blogger: Snookerpunter's blog
I backed Higgins outright for the Masters at 12s e.w, which is still available and worth backing.

Main reason being he has a very easy first round, and not too much to worry about in round two. Will then play the winner of Ron v Selby, but they will be after having what will be most likely be a very tough encounter. JH will be fresher, and the 6s to reach the final is a very good bet. When he gets there, he will most likely face the winner of the Trump v Robbo match(though Robbo wont have it all his own way against Marco Fu). I would be sweet on JH beating either.

The 1.39 available to beat Wenbo in the 1pm match today is an absolute steal, and worth ploughing into.

The approx. 1.75 on Mark Allen to beat an out of sorts Barry Hawkins is just as good a bet tomorrow.
Pause Switch to Standard View A Couple For The Snooker....
Show More
Report Snookerpunter January 13, 2016 3:05 PM GMT
Serious game of snooker here.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 13, 2016 4:07 PM GMT
Some game alright.
That 1.39 looked ropey with the way the Chinaman was playing.

That 12/1 looks a massive price now.

Well spotted Snookerpunter you are justifying your name.
Report snap crackle and pop January 13, 2016 4:11 PM GMT
Booooooooom!

Diff gravy snookerpunter. Went in for a lumpy one on Higgins on the back of your advice.

Well done
Report wildmanfromborneo January 13, 2016 4:21 PM GMT
Snap you've got them all thinking,all rubbing their gnarled hands saying we have him now.
Report Snookerpunter January 13, 2016 4:22 PM GMT
Was never unduly worried WM. Topped up at 1.78 after the 3rd frame.

Have to admit, when he got the kick in the 10th frame I started to wonder if it just wasn't meant to be his day.

He had 3 centuries, could have had 6, and was staring at a decider.

Cracking contest.
Report snap crackle and pop January 13, 2016 4:27 PM GMT
Just got your txt in time snookerpunter to go in for a nice top up again that time also, only got 1.76, but can't complain
Report Snookerpunter January 13, 2016 4:29 PM GMT
Get it all together for Allen against the Hawk tomorrow Snap.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 13, 2016 4:36 PM GMT
Mark Allen too volatile for me.
Great player on his day and would like to see him get a good run in the tournament.
Report Snookerpunter January 13, 2016 4:57 PM GMT
Hawkins not playing well.

Was lucky to come through against Perry. Got the rub at the right times.

I would make Allen shade under 1-2.
Report Deplasterer January 13, 2016 5:19 PM GMT
Don't bet on snooker but saw the interview after he won yesterday and is having chronic back problems, could be worth opposing in his next match but then again tiger woods won a us open with one leg!
Report Deplasterer January 13, 2016 5:19 PM GMT
Ronnie O' Sullivan
Report frank60 January 13, 2016 6:09 PM GMT
I backed Neil Robertson at 5.7, he did me a turn last time i back him.
Report Snookerpunter January 13, 2016 9:24 PM GMT
I doubt Ronnie's back is as bad as he made out DP. I get the feeling it was a case of getting his excuses in first.

He wont be relishing the prospect of playing Selby, and can have this as an out if he is well beaten.

Gun to the head, I would take the Jester. 2.3 is a play for me.
Report Deplasterer January 13, 2016 10:31 PM GMT
Probably right Callit, took Selby and Pod in his 3 ball both at 5/4 for a small interest.
Report Snookerpunter January 14, 2016 1:08 PM GMT
Fair plunge on selby.

2.3 last night, now 2.06. Considering Ron is usually smashed in the hour before a match, that is a very noticeable price collapse.

Hope it's as good as yesterday afternoons game.
Report Fayzer January 14, 2016 4:04 PM GMT
O'Sullivan is a freak

Just turn up and play the odd important tournament, and with minimal practice hammer the world number 1 (who lives on a snooker table)

Ken was on off the ball the other day, saying he wonders when it will catch up on Ronnie but not looking like any time soon
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com