Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
slickster
31 Dec 15 17:16
| Topic/replies: 9,611 | Blogger: slickster's blog
7-4 wonky. A big price you say, but I detect a modicum of improvement. And there are a few challengers....
7-4 tony57. Loud, foulmouthed scouser. Possible rodent.
4-1 frederick. Appears to be losing the plot of late.
10-1 frank60. Somewhat up and down. Jury still out.
12-1 pa lapsy. Teetering. Appears to like one or two too many.
20-1 the wildman. Swallowed a huge dictionary at some stage, but when upped in class, gets found out.

Each way 1/4 1,2. Others on request.
Pause Switch to Standard View Who will be the biggest fool on here...
Show More
Report TellTheKing January 2, 2016 10:14 PM GMT
I think it would be incorrect to say that she rode them to sleep given that she was run away with and had little do to with the fact the horse found itself a mile clear. However, i think the point Tolmi was making is that she made the wise move of not trying to interfere with the horse during the race. He found his own rhythm and kept up the gallop. Other riders would have sought to fight the horse, to the detriment of the horses chances.
Report Rocketfingers January 2, 2016 10:16 PM GMT
Just watched it back there, it is a bit of a funny moment, RR smiles at her when asking the question, she gives a neither here nor there answer, i think live tv got to ger and it looks like she is hiding something. But the one thing she clearly does not seek nor gets is praise for the ride and then goes on to say how today will be very different. For me it certainly feels like she wants no credit for the ride and i believe it was a fluke i.e. Horse bolted and she did not fight it.
Report Tolmi January 2, 2016 10:19 PM GMT
Thanks TellTheKing!!
Report cloone river January 2, 2016 10:57 PM GMT
She said that day the horse ran away with me for a mile.
Report dj876 January 3, 2016 12:12 PM GMT
Thanks Cloone River,

lizze Kelly rode top jockeys to sleep at Aintree a meeting I was at, Tony 57

Ride of the month award handed back and fool of the year award in the bag after 2 days.
Report tony57 January 3, 2016 12:15 PM GMT
again, the rp says it all..i and others thought the same they gave her too much rope she was clever..unlike you dj..criticising a ride were the jockey wins by 20L...
Report dj876 January 3, 2016 12:18 PM GMT
Laugh

The winning jockey says it all!

You're beyond help.

She she said the horse ran away with her,what part of that can you not get your head around?
Report TellTheKing January 3, 2016 12:22 PM GMT
In fairness Tony the jockeys in Aintree saw what everyone else saw (i.e she was getting run away with). Unfortunately for them the horse was also the best in the race in hindsight given it’s run yesterday.

She also got run away with in Bangor a few months ago. Difference being that horse wasn’t good enough to keep going. Neither could be described as a specifically good ride and she wouldn’t claim it either (albeit she was as well off leaving both horses run rather than try and lockjaw it give she would be incapable of same).
Report tony57 January 3, 2016 12:24 PM GMT
dont forget the 13/8 episode..dj the only punter that fancys a horse thinks it should be 7/4..but doesent take 13/8?..fantasy punting...anyone on here who says they really fancied a horse and never took that sort of difference ..is nothing but a liar, dj thinks hes something, and I see sweet fa..except ideas well above his station.
Report TheWasp January 3, 2016 12:25 PM GMT
Give it up tony ffs you are making a show of yourself
Report tony57 January 3, 2016 12:26 PM GMT
ttk..the horse was keen,but let it settle then kicked on again?..or I saw another race as did the RP?
Report TellTheKing January 3, 2016 12:26 PM GMT
Well I don’t think you could make a career out of backing horses at below your own perceived chances of winning Tony?
Report dj876 January 3, 2016 12:27 PM GMT
The majority of punters with a brain would think exactly the same Tony57?

Why would you take a price that you think is correct let alone shorter than you think it should be?

I can't put that in any more simplistic form for you
Report tony57 January 3, 2016 12:28 PM GMT
ttk im not describing bangor? so what that has to do with it I dont know?
wasp I dont know you I dont want too, but you haven't a clue.
Report tony57 January 3, 2016 12:29 PM GMT
so ttk your telling me you have never took 13/8 instead of 7/4 on a horse you think will win?
Report TellTheKing January 3, 2016 12:31 PM GMT
I don’t generally read the RP bar the actual form section Tony so can’t reference it. Did see it yesterday that Grame Rodway thought Yorkhill wouldn’t have the pace for the Tolworth despite it obvious the track was going to be bottomless. That’s the standard of people working in the RP.

I raised the bangor race Tony because she has previous for getting run away with.

I’m sure I have done but it’s something I’d be fairly uncomfortable with these days.
Report tony57 January 3, 2016 12:35 PM GMT
yes I understand you dont like it..i dont like it but being real..i thought the horse was a good thing..i said I thought it was a TOUCH SHORT @13/8..i had it at 7/4, I backed it accordinghly, im honest! and im sure lots of people have done the same..as for lizzy being run away with..what jockey has not ttk?
Report slickster January 3, 2016 12:40 PM GMT
Fuddy duddys was a shocking omission on my part in the opening list. He has been put in at 6-1.
Report slickster January 3, 2016 12:43 PM GMT
Scouse, you stated Up For Review was a bit short at 13-8. He hosed up at 4-5!!!!!!!!!!
Report TellTheKing January 3, 2016 12:47 PM GMT
What has any other jockey got to do with this? The discussion is about Lizzie Kelly ride in Aintree? I would agree with the general consensus (as also agreed with by Lizzie) that Agapart ran away with her in the early part of the race in Aintree. There is some credit attributable for not fighting the horse but it would be wrong to say she rode the other jockeys to sleep. Punters are very automatic creatures (All winning rides are good ones, All fast finishing horses were given too much to do etc.). The common refrain when a horses makes all is that they rode the other jockeys to sleep. This isn’t always the case. In hindsight theres no way Agapart could have been beaten in Aintree no matter how it was ridden.

I don’t know Tony. I would say there’s a bit of a dichotomy between backing an underpriced horse, even if I thought it would win. If you back your judgement at accessing a horses chance then you be on a loser long term.
Report tony57 January 3, 2016 12:51 PM GMT
thickster..if you can remember, I put it up before it was priced? I had it in my tissue at 7/4..it opened at 13/8..try to understand what is being talked about? I knew it would be backed..that has nothing to do with the argument.
Report tony57 January 3, 2016 12:52 PM GMT
ive finnished with this ..watching the racing..
Report TheWasp January 3, 2016 1:01 PM GMT
Its an anonymous forum tony so i dont know you either, how many times do you need to be told the jock has admitted the horse bolted not tactical genius on her part case closed
Report slickster January 3, 2016 1:02 PM GMT
Don't think you should be punting scouser. Any WISE punter should have known 13-8 was HUGE. It didn't last long did it?
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 3, 2016 1:19 PM GMT
Have no axe to grind with you Tony big taking a price shorter than you believe it should be is frankly mental, if you're going to ask have I ever done it and just backed what I thought was going to win the answer is yes, when I was about 12 and my grandfather used to bring me racing
Report winsamsoon January 3, 2016 1:32 PM GMT
I've just come back from PP, just wanted to put on a bet and watch some racing. Thought the 2 hills were shorter than I wanted but think they'll both win so I did a ton double at SP, how mental does that make me??
Report tony57 January 3, 2016 1:36 PM GMT
dont worry winsamsoon,..I only put up a winner that I fancied and took a shade short to what I thought it should be ..but others have never done that..you,d think I  said it should be 4/1?..some people live in fantasy land others live in the real world.
Report TellTheKing January 3, 2016 1:36 PM GMT
As mad as a bag of cats! You should use the proceeds of the double to book a room in John O’ Gods!
Report winsamsoon January 3, 2016 1:37 PM GMT
Tuder City, now 6/4, what price does he need to drift to before we lump on?
The only rule I follow is if a trainer or jockey says something, Do the opposite!
Report TellTheKing January 3, 2016 1:41 PM GMT
Tony I’ll put it this way to you:

Up For Review was 13/8 (slightly shorter than you made it). You expected the horse to be backed and took the price. If I was in your shoes I would have been waiting for the horse to be backed and then lay it. It’s not everyday you get the chance to lay a horse at odds on which you make a 7/4 shot. What you think will win is neither here nor there. It’s all about the price differential between your tissue and the market prices.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 3, 2016 1:42 PM GMT
Lads it's your business what you do gambling but if you do not understand the concept that taking shorter odds than you think the probability of the thing happening is wrong well it is pointless me spelling it out to ye
Report slickster January 3, 2016 1:44 PM GMT
Tony would take 4-5 heads cos he fancied it Grin
Report Rocketfingers January 3, 2016 3:18 PM GMT
Ha ha Tony the dope is out again, lads watch out he'll be PMing you looking for a fight. The guy is a chump and does not go racing, fact.
Report kavvie January 3, 2016 7:12 PM GMT
if ye were all as good at picking winners and ones to bk next time out as tony the bookies would be broke.lot of self rightous people on here..so ya fancy one at what u think or estimate will be 7/4  and you bk it at 13/8?!!?  so ya have 80 on it.ya get a tenner less.i bkd one last week at 12/1 i was expecting to be 6s. so i had more on.its impossible know what prices are gonna be and what you will bet on money wise in  in ireland. a ton the eve before will knock 20% off the price.i better not say if it won or not or ill be accused of after timing!!
Report Rocketfingers January 3, 2016 8:34 PM GMT
Oh stop it Kavvie i would love to be Tony's bookmaker.
Report kavvie January 3, 2016 9:07 PM GMT
so jp or tabor  has one and it was 2s when he went in and had 100k.your offered 15/8(6/4 everywhere due to a flood of money hedging the 100k) but you had it in your tissue at 2s so you say no cigar,im too long at the game to be fooled by this..incredible logic!!
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 3, 2016 9:10 PM GMT
No Kavvie I would not even bet it at the 2/1 as there is no juice in it for me as in my view it is only the correct price
Report kavvie January 3, 2016 9:11 PM GMT
so u meet one of them in the jacks and they tell you it has 3stone in hand and is gone by?!!?no bet still?
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 3, 2016 9:15 PM GMT
If I am doing a tissue it is pointless and a waste of time if I don't use it, if the price on offer is not better than the price I have made it to 100% I will not be backing it
Report wildmanfromborneo January 3, 2016 9:16 PM GMT
He even uses the correct lingo " not enough juice "

He will be running Fas courses on gambling in " the Noggin " shortly.

I can just see him emphasising discipline then losing his temper and attacking his students.
Report snap crackle and pop January 3, 2016 9:18 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report kavvie January 3, 2016 9:24 PM GMT
pf i never heard such absurdity.the reason horses shorten and lenghten is supply and demand. if you fancy one of ajm s and its running in green and gold and your tissue is 2s.you see it 14s on bf 8s freely on books what do you do please? fill yer boots!?!?
Report The Gotchee January 3, 2016 9:25 PM GMT
callit = mug punter and after timer of the year.

His golfing losses = -774.25

In all fairness, he talkes a good game (After the event)
Report mincer11 January 3, 2016 9:34 PM GMT
A tissue nowadays isn't worth wiping your hole with . I've done more gambling than most and the game has changed dramatically in the last few years.
When I see a tool on about his tissue and his ratings and speed figures, that kind of nonsense , then automatically I think complete mug.
You cannot price races accurately nowadays, bar they are championship ones.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 3, 2016 9:34 PM GMT
Sir Abbot at Punchestown on New Year's Eve a prime example.
Priced at around 2/1 the night before,the dreaded drift all morning out to 4/1 and pulled up.

Clonard Street again at Punchestown was trading at around 6/4 all morning then around ten minutes before the off drifted out to 8/1,I'm sure that tempted the three dog man.

There are some horses you wouldn't back at 6/1 but would lump on at 2/1,I didnt learn that at 12 though took me about fifty years to work out.
Report callitasucit January 3, 2016 9:35 PM GMT
Spread betting anyone on the lifetime of the above post.......
Report wildmanfromborneo January 3, 2016 9:38 PM GMT
On what basis should it be removed ?

If that post goes West I give up.
Report mincer11 January 3, 2016 9:39 PM GMT
Callutascuit, the gobber hasn't 500 pesetas, and I assume there's nobody stupid to actually stake the imbecile.
Report insideinfo January 3, 2016 10:19 PM GMT
you are sh1t at the golf tho callit.
Report snap crackle and pop January 3, 2016 10:35 PM GMT
Get into bed inside ya total and utter plum
Report Rocketfingers January 4, 2016 12:19 AM GMT
This thread is quite amusing first we get a snap shot of some **** erotic behaviour of kavvie's where he admits to knocking arond toilets asking gentleman what do they have in hand.

Anyway for people like Wildman, Tony, huddy and the rest of the merry band of nitwits what PF has posted would be classed as some sort of scientific fiction style of betting, where he is abused because they fail to understand what he is doing.   

I think when you are used to pricing something up you need to stick to it or very very close to it or as PF just said what is the point in pricing it up, for me, i add 3.5% on as my juice, so if something out of the ordinary cropts up like say Kavvie suggested at least you know by taking a slightly lesser price than your target you still have plenty of value on side. I think there has to be a certain amount of flexibility when pricing up a market esp one such as horse racing, obviously football teams are not held up like horses are for an attempt to land a big gamble but i would probably take a slightly lower price on a horse if met an owner and was told the horse has stones in hand, surely the word of an owner as powerful as McManus would count towards something in regards to a postive adjustment although very difficult to measure exactly to what degree it would as well but yes i would play a 2/1 target as a 15/8 one if scenario like kavvie described actually happened.
Report mincer11 January 4, 2016 10:21 AM GMT
In most instances tissues aren't worth a sausage, and allied to that in most cases the people compiling them wouldn't know their harris from a hole in the ground.
If a horse isn't off then what price is it now ?, if it's been run round a field for an half hour in the morning ( AW style ), then what price is it?, if the jockey on your selection is betting on a different horse ( AW Style ), what price is it then ?
Tissues and the people who compile them are in almost all instances, for the birds
Report workrider January 4, 2016 10:28 AM GMT
Fully agree with Mincers take on that, all the form books and study will be cast out the window once either Trainer Owner Jockey make up their minds.Tissue is a guide nothing more nothing less...As McCriccik used to say its market forces that matter...
Report tony57 January 4, 2016 10:28 AM GMT
mincer, I rarely do my own tissues but I find them useful..I know a fella who does all his own,  but you make a fair point, as I said its rare for me to do my own, (firstly cos its hard to do, 2nd, im not good at it)but the point here is reality..imho..anyone who says they have not backed a horse they fancy cos its a TOUCH shorter than they think it should be ...is a liar..and lives in cloud cuckoo land.
Report kavvie January 4, 2016 10:58 AM GMT
i often sadly for me backed a horse and id know before the race started due to the market my money was dead..id say most people on here know that.certain yards horses that shorten you can be sure they will go close.and vice versa.  as mincer says tissue is a load of tosh..the shrewdest punter i ever met often said he would back one he fancied at 5s but no way at 10s   hes usually proved right.
Report TellTheKing January 4, 2016 11:22 AM GMT
When people talk about tissues, it’s normally in the context of maiden and novice races or open class (at least in my case anyway). If you have access to a plethora of accounts and are able to cover a multitude of shops then you can quite regularly back horses at well above their SP. Recent examples include the aforementioned Up For Review, Yorkhill, Beau Mome, Let’s Dance & Road To Respect. Obviously only two of these won but in the long run you will do just fine.

I wouldn’t event pretend to be able to accurately price a 16 runner 0-109 handicap accurately without access to market moves. The only time I even look at these races is if there was one I’d been watching taking part. I try to stick to horses as much as possible that I know will be off.

Wildman you probably said in your own head Yorkhill is around a 4/6 shot. If he had been put in at the 4/9 SP would you have backed him?
Report tony57 January 4, 2016 11:59 AM GMT
Wildman..as ever..on the button..
Report Temlett January 4, 2016 1:02 PM GMT
He sums up punting for entertainment which probably most of us do. It is certainly not disciplined or sensible punting to be backing at much shorter than you would have seen earlier, but most of it do it and sticking to rigorous tissue prices is extremely difficult.

Backing at 13/8 if you made it 7/4 is wrong in principle, but it assumes that you are accurate with tissues (which would include a very small minority), that you are punting with discipline and taking it seriously with your own carefully maintained p&l account etc. It also leaves out something like following stable money, which can be a very good guide.

I am not good enough to price a race, which is likely to be the case for most on here. However from reading greyhound thoughts, there is no question that premier fantasy sticking to his tissues and backing the differences works for him. If he made a dog 7/4, he would not back it at 7/4 and rightly so, let alone 13/8. However he seems to be better than most in that particular field, so can stick to this.
Report dj876 January 4, 2016 1:25 PM GMT
Everyone forms a semblance of a tissue in their head every bet they strike,for most this is now done subconsciously (due to experience)

No one is advocating sitting down doing 100% markets on competitive handicaps and sticking to these rigidly without applying any common sense or any knowledge acquired. EG No one is going to say a green and gold drifter is value now because there is a smell of it on the exchanges.

The difference in punters styles is how much they're influenced by factors such as market fluctuations or information ie how much they will factor evolving factors until it becomes underpriced from their perspective  . There is nothing to say that your concept of value can't evolve as the market speaks in its favour or other variabales change

Many punters dislike cringy terms such as value betting but subconsciously and immediately complete a quick value calc in their head for every bet they strike.

Let's take Up for Reviews example last week, I wouldn't have formed a tissue for the race but my original mindset was anything odds against was to be taken. As the market evolves and you can see market signals are favourng your selection or you have information about another runner not being fancied,ground changes etc can your threshold price at what you will take change,of course it can (but greed kills banks would also be in my mindset if I have enough on at a better price)

For me though once if you're taking prices that are shorter than you believe they should be at that exact moment after taking into account all the information/knowledge at your disposal, well that is reckless in my view.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 4, 2016 2:48 PM GMT
It is clearly you who is angry hence you keep making up lies about me, I work with my uncle which is no secret, not in the Corporation. I have previously said I lived solely off gambling for x amount of years but went back to work when the opportunity arose and my circumstances changed. I do not still live at home.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 4, 2016 3:15 PM GMT
More lies as I never ever posted on here that I lived in the family home.

And I am not posting my reasons on here for you or anybody else why I went back to work bar it had nothing to do with myself or my immediate family badgering my uncle, he came to me as he needed help due to ill health.

You really are a piece of work though, just lie over and over again to goad others into an argument.
Report Temlett January 4, 2016 3:35 PM GMT
How would you live off betting on Irish greyhounds these days no matter how good you were?

Most Shelbourne cards are not even put up to bet at SP these days, so the compilers mistakes are a thing of the past.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 4, 2016 3:37 PM GMT
I said my parents would not have been able to put me through college but luckily where able for my wee sister, so how that equates to me saying I live in the family home I do not know, for once stop making things up
Report wildmanfromborneo January 4, 2016 3:59 PM GMT
You seem to be talking to yourself Mr Angry.

Reporting can sometime backfire.
Report CheltenhamRoar January 4, 2016 3:59 PM GMT
I tell ye what wildman, you have a freakish memory, no idea why you would wanna remember certain things about your fellow forumites but you do remember an awful lot of stuff, but there is a famous oul saying, a good liar needs a good memory.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 4, 2016 4:02 PM GMT
I did get them posts removed as they where lies about me as you well know as if those posts you claim existed on here you could bring them back up and show me up but they do not exist as I never posted what you claimed.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 4, 2016 4:12 PM GMT
Bring them up, go on. You can't as I never posted such.

You are a nasty piece of work who hides behind a username.
Report workrider January 4, 2016 4:22 PM GMT
Wildmanfromborneo you have mail...
Report tobywong. January 4, 2016 4:51 PM GMT
pf i wouldn't worry about gambling tips from the all in merchant , an odious creature , best ignored .
Report callitasucit January 4, 2016 6:49 PM GMT
Dat 1.01 that my post be gone by morning duly obliged WM. Tis time for Callit to bow out.

Report Rocketfingers January 4, 2016 6:50 PM GMT
So let me get this straight Wildman is basically saying no matter what the price is no matter what the race is no matter what assumptions you yourself has made he would back a horse because someone else who he thinks is ITK and has already backed it, what you're saying is that you're price ignorant, price has no relevance ultimately to what or how you bet.

Betting is a number game, end of, wildman you're a complete and utter mug if you think anything different. As man once said to me about tips, a good gambler listens to the price of the tip the bad gambler listens to the name.
Report CheltenhamRoar January 4, 2016 6:58 PM GMT
Report Pre-Fat-Low-Fat-Foods January 4, 2016 8:15 PM GMT
callitasucit    04 Jan 16 18:49 
Dat 1.01 that my post be gone by morning duly obliged WM. Tis time for Callit to bow out.

Why don't you retire your imaginary friends Snap, The Wasp and Snookerpunter at the same time, you sad fukk.
Report The Gotchee January 4, 2016 8:24 PM GMT
Well said Pre Fat. He has tripped himself up on so many occasions with his multiple user names. I am surprised that so many of the clued in forumites haven't worked it out.
Report snap crackle and pop January 4, 2016 8:34 PM GMT
You certainly wouldn't be in the clued in category anyway ya plum!
Report insideinfo January 4, 2016 8:59 PM GMT
^^^listen to the muppet who backs 6/4 shots eachway that are beaten out of sight!LaughLaugh^^^

spot on pre fat Laugh
Report snap crackle and pop January 4, 2016 9:18 PM GMT
^^^^ Non entity signing in ^^^^
Report insideinfo January 4, 2016 9:33 PM GMT
yes we already know your here snap.
Report poorpup January 4, 2016 9:37 PM GMT
oops

Pre-Fat-Low-Fat-Foods • January 3, 2016 11:43 PM GMT
freddiek    Joined: 06 May 10
Replies: 15105 03 Jan 16 22:38
this is getting a bit bizarre..callits post on the GAA thread has been zapped too. seems he's not allowed say anything!
snap crackle and pop    03 Jan 16 22:44
FFS I didn't even say anything offensive at all in that post

Well known to many already, but concrete proof that the ever-sad b@stard Callit posts as Snap. Beyond pathetic.
Report snap crackle and pop January 4, 2016 9:38 PM GMT
Original. Must have taken a while to come up with that one ya plum!
Report TheWasp January 4, 2016 9:45 PM GMT
I see the village idiots have signed in, any each way no hopers gobshee for us you have been quiet of late
Report insideinfo January 4, 2016 9:59 PM GMT
yea poorpup callit/snap is a bit of a sad fukk alrite.has no friends so makes them up on here.to be pitied also,must live a lonely life.
Report snap crackle and pop January 4, 2016 10:01 PM GMT
I am not Snap, nor never have been
Report The Gotchee January 4, 2016 10:05 PM GMT
No E/W no hopers  but the patent has been LANDED

Snap Callit and The Wasp.

Breathtaking arrogance.
Report huddys January 4, 2016 10:48 PM GMT
sure isn't poorpup the same person as that stupid retard never give up?seen the lads on the main forum rip the poor fella to bits recently,they were saying that clown never give up was barred from posting and that he's now posting as poorpup,
Report The Gotchee January 4, 2016 11:12 PM GMT
callit has beeen codding you for years huddys. The sad part is, you seem to be a decent type of guy but you have been succkered in by a charlatan.
Report poorpup January 4, 2016 11:23 PM GMT
ah sure there goes huddys the muppet with his continued hatred of people with disabilities the sad sick freak
Report TheWasp January 5, 2016 12:34 AM GMT
Correct huddys one and the same plum, torn asunder on horse racing forum recently
Report poorpup January 5, 2016 12:46 AM GMT
i dont log of/on under different names unlike some of the spineless freaks on here
Report wildmanfromborneo January 5, 2016 8:32 AM GMT
I don't know how that Rocketfingers quote got there,its there by mistake.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 5, 2016 8:37 AM GMT
My Only Connect thread which was just a bit of gas got the chop too.

Not only angry but humourless and charmless.
Report poorpup January 5, 2016 1:12 PM GMT
huddys stick to aris licking and having a hatred of people with disabilities ya mouthpiece
Report huddys January 5, 2016 4:05 PM GMT
Is that the best you could come up with,quick question for you Ngu/poop were you found out telling porkie pies on the main forum saying you didn't post under two different name's?a yes or no answer all that I'm looking for,
Report poorpup January 5, 2016 4:20 PM GMT

Jan 5, 2016 -- 10:05AM, huddys wrote:

Is that the best you could come up with,quick question for you Ngu/poop were you found out telling porkie pies on the main forum saying you didn't post under two different name's?a yes or no answer all that I'm looking for,

and why would i have to answer to a gob**** like u who hates anyone who has a disability u complete and utter cowardly moron who wouldnt have the clinkers to call someone a retard to there face..............

Report huddys January 5, 2016 4:43 PM GMT
Not bad only took the tin roofer 15 minutes to reply,stil waiting on the yes or no answer!!!!
Report poorpup January 5, 2016 6:27 PM GMT
ur starting to slow up as it took u 23 minutes...................did u have have to check with ur boss callit ist ?
Report snap crackle and pop January 5, 2016 6:46 PM GMT
No he didn't have to check with me at all
Report Rocketfingers January 5, 2016 7:26 PM GMT
Fuddys has never contributed anything to the forum bar "Well done" and "you the man" during the very rare time one of his buddys tip a winner. He once tipped a golf place at 50/1 and still dines out over that.
Report tony57 January 5, 2016 7:58 PM GMT
wow the mental illness shines thru..or is it dementia? YOU contribute sweet fa to this forum, except fantasy and stupidity?to call anyone on here just shows how deluded you are..no wonder people laugh when you post...its not cos your funny....
Report huddys January 5, 2016 8:12 PM GMT
Tony your better of ignoring that fool rocketfinger,
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com