Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
snap crackle and pop
02 Nov 15 19:29
| Topic/replies: 41,739 | Blogger: snap crackle and pop's blog
Mollies girl 2.10. 9/4

Scary how much this has in hand tomorrow
Pause Switch to Standard View Point and shoot job at Southwell...
Show More
Report pa lapsy November 5, 2015 9:34 PM GMT
Ah Kavvie, i thought "The Wasp" was after taking over from ya, i had it the other way round on recent results myself.
Report J.R.Hartley November 5, 2015 10:00 PM GMT
Ah ffs......I should have taken  the 1.01 on the non-runner....Cry........for the record I wouldn't have cared less what rules

they finally settled to decide the ego contest.......although admittedly i seem to be in a minority  on that score..Laugh
Report never give up November 5, 2015 10:40 PM GMT
pa lapsy • January 10, 2015 1:47 PM GMT
Snap 13.10 "Locked in a tasty profit at laying it in running at 1/3"

Lowest the horse went I/R was 1.61

ShockedShockedShockedLaugh
Report thegiggilo November 5, 2015 11:18 PM GMT
Cool
Report neill d November 5, 2015 11:27 PM GMT
Take the challenge so?
Report moneyforoldrope November 6, 2015 12:14 AM GMT

Nov 5, 2015 -- 10:48AM, snap crackle and pop wrote:

Oh my, oh my! Greatest bottle job since Adam Scott in the Open a few years back!Guess we now know the answer to the question if easy is a man or a mouse!Ps. Nice winner wasp, won cosy!

'Won cosy' he saysLaugh

Wilsons Ruby (IRE) 9/4F     2    9-7     Brian Ellison    63    *    *   
Ben Curtis

Held up in touch, headway to chase leaders over 2f out, ridden to challenge over 1f out, sustained challenge under pressure after, led final 50yds, all out

Of course Snap is about 4 different people on this thread and Kavvie, never become a bookie, 2/5 Laugh the poor chap couldnt hit a dart board with a rocket launcher from 3 ft, you  must be a bigger mug following him, if u had any shred of credibility its gone now, not that  u had I suppose, youre the biggest  aftertimer of the forum. Assuming  u are the wasp wd on your tip, shame about the price u got u lemon!

Report TheWasp November 6, 2015 12:35 AM GMT
thanks olddope nice win today, cosily like snap said BOG is helpful
maybe you should step up to plate for challenge
Report kenco November 6, 2015 12:39 AM GMT
As though anyone who has remotely any idea would be posting bets for some poxy challenge on a forum if they were winning punters..
Report TheWasp November 6, 2015 1:19 AM GMT
take him on and see
Report insideinfo November 6, 2015 10:27 AM GMT
^^^^^appears to be seething like f%&k^^^^^ Laugh
Report snap crackle and pop November 6, 2015 10:35 AM GMT
^^^^^^ non entity ^^^^^^^
Report easygold November 6, 2015 11:01 AM GMT
Are u desperate for 1k to be shared between you guys.......... Snap I know would struggle to come up with 1k, and the way your guessing on golf (where ur P/L has suddenly stopped.......... the only reason you stopped ur P/L is because u are losing left right and center that`s the only reason) The challenge is still there.. with no money involved........ whats the problem
Report TheWasp November 6, 2015 12:26 PM GMT
what are you muttering on about the challenge was between snap and you for 1k why would I or anyone else be getting a cut of  that
it was clearly too much pressure for you so stick to the jockey bashing
Report easygold November 6, 2015 1:03 PM GMT
If he is so good, why does he care about 1K.......... THE CHALLENGE is there without the fee.......... What`s the problem........ 1k should be nothing to the the hero he is.
Report snap crackle and pop November 6, 2015 1:06 PM GMT
Obviously is a little too much for you though
Report easygold November 6, 2015 1:11 PM GMT
Eh, let me tell you it`s not........ surely u know this..... if u keep an eye on the forum........ Thankfully I`m financially fine for 1k..... but I see know reason why u are backing off the challenge without the money involved.
I have more to lose than you I can assure you that.......
Report snap crackle and pop November 6, 2015 1:14 PM GMT
Nice try easy, but no such thing as a free lunch!

You want to take me on you better make it worth my while
Report easygold November 6, 2015 1:17 PM GMT
Chicken........
Report snap crackle and pop November 6, 2015 1:19 PM GMT
Ya I'm the chicken, will ya get into bed ya plum
Report easygold November 6, 2015 1:20 PM GMT
Ur not thinking straight......... there will be a book done on this comp...... and the forum will be betting among-est themselves, a lot more than 1k will be passing hands.........
Chicken
Report insideinfo November 6, 2015 1:20 PM GMT
comical stuff from snap who obviously need the 1k to pay for xmas.also laughable is the fact that he posts his rubbish "tips" on the forum on a regular basis with no incentive yet to take part in a tipping competition easygold must make it worth his while..FOYDC snap.
Report easygold November 6, 2015 1:22 PM GMT
I know for a fact ur clueless at this sport........ and it will be others marking your card........ I will still take them on....... and see if they have what it takes...
Report insideinfo November 6, 2015 1:23 PM GMT
also comical is how wound up clampit callit and the wasp seem to get over anything involving snap.now why would that be?
Report snap crackle and pop November 6, 2015 1:23 PM GMT
I don't think too many will be going evens about the snap tbh easy!
Report snap crackle and pop November 6, 2015 1:25 PM GMT
Ya I'm clueless easy sure I haven't a febreze!

Yet you walk away in fear...!
Report never give up November 6, 2015 1:27 PM GMT
snap the coward ShockedLaugh
Report insideinfo November 6, 2015 1:29 PM GMT
snaps just seething hes been rumbled,he may get a job if he needs a grand that bad.
Report easygold November 6, 2015 1:31 PM GMT
chicken
Report never give up November 6, 2015 1:32 PM GMT
pa lapsy • January 10, 2015 1:47 PM GMT
Snap 13.10 "Locked in a tasty profit at laying it in running at 1/3"

Lowest the horse went I/R was 1.61

Shocked
Report TheWasp November 6, 2015 1:32 PM GMT
You couldnt make it up the three stooges going on as if it was snap who walked away in fear, hilarious
Report never give up November 6, 2015 1:36 PM GMT

Nov 6, 2015 -- 7:32AM, TheWasp wrote:

You couldnt make it up the three stooges going on as if it was snap who walked away in fear, hilarious

"couldnt make it up "/

thats what happened snap when he was exposed laying a horse i/r at 1/3 that never traded lower than 1.61

Report easygold November 6, 2015 1:37 PM GMT
eh, im still  here.......... he is on this everyday....... worth his while????????? sure the money he can put on his winners...... but more importantly he gets my selections for free he will make more than 1k..... as i said clueless
Report snap crackle and pop November 6, 2015 1:39 PM GMT
The only way I'd make money off your selections easy is if I laid every single one of them
Report easygold November 6, 2015 1:45 PM GMT
Child...... if u only knew.......... a 13 year-old wud reply that way.....
Report TheWasp November 6, 2015 1:47 PM GMT
The mind boggles
Report snap crackle and pop November 6, 2015 1:48 PM GMT
Time to put your money where your mouth is easy, you're beginning to bore me
Report easygold November 6, 2015 1:55 PM GMT
Bore you...... ur the one who along with ur golf expert??? and queen bee has this comp won already........... eh i`m the person who is bored...... Regards to the 1k u have a chance to take me on ......... but know 1k is so important to you guys..... that is were the RED FLAG is waved.......
Report TheWasp November 6, 2015 2:01 PM GMT
So to translate you dont have the grand for the comp but would like a free competition to see snaps expert advice for nothing
Report easygold November 6, 2015 2:05 PM GMT
Please......
Report mincer11 November 6, 2015 2:09 PM GMT
Easygold hasnt a sausage never mind a grand to put up. Ffs how could that half wit have a light.
The reason he isnt putting up the grand is because he cant.
Report easygold November 6, 2015 2:11 PM GMT
Ah Mincer.... Blue Le Vega.......... NEXT
Report wildmanfromborneo November 6, 2015 2:33 PM GMT
There would be two markets for this contest.

Contest for choice.

No offers Easygold
50/1. Snap.

Contest for a Grand.

Snap.   1/3
Easygold. 5/2

And for each monkey added on to the prize fund you shorten Snap a point.
Report TheWasp November 6, 2015 2:35 PM GMT
Wildman as usual with his finger on the pulse
Report easygold November 6, 2015 3:02 PM GMT
wILDMAN..... I told you about your record backing Fav`s over the last 5 years...... this would be another odds on fav u have lost on.....
Report easygold November 6, 2015 3:07 PM GMT
A one man band Vs all his info buddies........... an still he is chicken to take me on for pride.....
Report mincer11 November 6, 2015 3:21 PM GMT
Maybe ye could have a game for matches like we used do when we were kids, would that suit Easygold ?
Report easygold November 6, 2015 3:24 PM GMT
Blue Le Vega........ NEXT
Report wildmanfromborneo November 6, 2015 3:26 PM GMT
The difference I'm not selling anything you are.

It says plenty about your tipping service that the thought of someone getting some inside information has you in undignified retreat.

William Hills famous quote springs to mind " inside information made me a rich man and I never got any "
Report Temlett November 6, 2015 3:27 PM GMT
I was intrigued by this contest as I have, like many others, found easygold to be the "wise after the event" merchant that he is branded by many.

However this contest, with the battle lines drawn and the monetary amount agreed, had made me change my mind (which I know he and others don't care about).

However easygold either;

- does not trust anyone to hold the money which is unlikely as there are plenty on here that could perform -that role.
- is broke or financially under pressure.
- a coward

Given that it is not the first of these, it is either one of the other two, or a combination of both.

To duck the challenge is one thing, but we now have him calling the other a coward.

If you rate snap so low, how can any sensible punter, that regards themselves so highly (at the would lick their own balls level), not take 1/1 about beating him over the course of the month, where he was agreeing to all the stipulations regarding betting overnight, size of bets and nearly everything else.

It's pathetic.
Report neill d November 6, 2015 3:29 PM GMT
^^^ It is impossible to for any objective person disagree with any of that.

If he is no use, take his money, he's a big boy.
Report easygold November 6, 2015 3:36 PM GMT
None of the above....... sorry to disappoint you.........
Report mincer11 November 6, 2015 3:36 PM GMT
Easygold = Nothing in the pockets.
Report easygold November 6, 2015 3:39 PM GMT
Blue Le Vega....... NEXT
Report mincer11 November 6, 2015 3:47 PM GMT
Could somebody put up a picture of a guy with his pockets hanging out, easygold wants to have a look at himself.
Report easygold November 6, 2015 3:54 PM GMT
Can u not copy and paste........ u clown
Report wildmanfromborneo November 6, 2015 4:00 PM GMT
Pat Hughes
Philip Fenton

and now Aido McGuinness,why does The Verve spring to mind ?
Report wildmanfromborneo November 6, 2015 4:01 PM GMT
Sorry that should be on the McGuinness thread.
Report pa lapsy November 6, 2015 4:10 PM GMT
Nearly everyone is against Easygold here, it wouldn't be any different in the challenge,Roger de Bris isn't however and that is good enough for me.
What we have already;
Kavvie masquerading as "the Wasp", just goading.
"The Gigolio" showing his trademark emoticon, self proclaimed AW expert (he might be a good judge,i don't know) Smell off that one though and surely isn't an "inner circle" member?
Snap not denying some of his selection are done for a "skit". Disgusting, anything ever put up should be in good faith.

Spot on so far Easygold,bigger picture here and you are better having no part of it.
Report snap crackle and pop November 6, 2015 4:10 PM GMT
Have ya rustled up the bag of sand yet easy?

Or do I take it this is off?
Report TheWasp November 6, 2015 4:23 PM GMT
Donr give up the day job lapsy cos sheelock holmes you aint
Report pa lapsy November 6, 2015 4:25 PM GMT
Of course i,m not, why is this such a big deal to you?
Report TheWasp November 6, 2015 4:30 PM GMT
No big deal just enjoying the banter whats it to you anyway
Report pa lapsy November 6, 2015 4:37 PM GMT
You have some line in banter going back through the thread, nothing to me whatsoever just adding my tuppence, apologies if it isn't what you want to hear.
Report TheWasp November 6, 2015 4:45 PM GMT
No apology necessary lapsy, just dissapointed in your kavvie assertion
Report TheWasp November 6, 2015 4:48 PM GMT
As for easygob god knows why he keeps mentioning blue de vega every few minutes
Report easygold November 6, 2015 4:50 PM GMT
Mincer will tell u all about BLV......
Report easygold November 6, 2015 4:51 PM GMT
Giggilo...... is alright Pa, he knows the score....
Report snap crackle and pop November 6, 2015 4:58 PM GMT
Maybe someone can start a Kickstarter page or something for you to get the grand easy
Report pa lapsy November 6, 2015 4:59 PM GMT
Fair enough Easygold, apologies to him.
Report easygold November 6, 2015 5:00 PM GMT
Now I`m Bored...... good luck....... take care of yourself
Report TheWasp November 6, 2015 5:02 PM GMT
Its clear this competition has run its course with poor easygold in bits ranting and raving,
Hopefully snap will continue to provide a few gems over the winter and maybe a few coursing dogs to back in clonmel as i remember himsel and magic md being quite the shrewd judges before
Report insideinfo November 6, 2015 5:31 PM GMT
the wasp/snap this is just boring.
Report never give up November 6, 2015 5:42 PM GMT

Nov 6, 2015 -- 11:02AM, TheWasp wrote:

Its clear this competition has run its course with poor easygold in bits ranting and raving,Hopefully snap will continue to provide a few gems over the winter and maybe a few coursing dogs to back in clonmel as i remember himsel and magic md being quite the shrewd judges before

the last time snap was at a coursing he saw a dog get beat 10 lengths.................................................

funnily enough the dog was laying in his kennel 60 miles away injured

Report insideinfo November 6, 2015 5:47 PM GMT
Laugh
Report snap crackle and pop November 6, 2015 5:54 PM GMT
Exactly Ozy, the easygob has been shown up badly here. Nothing more than a keyboard warrior, unwilling to back up what he speaks with some denaro.
Report snap crackle and pop November 6, 2015 5:56 PM GMT
He talks a good game to be fair, almost always after the event, mind!
Report Ozymandius November 6, 2015 5:56 PM GMT
I've seen lads embarrass themselves on here in the past but this is right up there.

Report snap crackle and pop November 6, 2015 6:15 PM GMT
Boooooooooooom! Inner circle strike again Cool
Report TheWasp November 6, 2015 6:20 PM GMT
Pissed in too easy snap
Report kavvie November 6, 2015 6:40 PM GMT
won by 2st!!    pa what makes you think im the wasp?im surprised by you.id rate you as being sharp and shrewd
Report TheWasp November 6, 2015 6:52 PM GMT
I did too kavvie have to admit disapointed in lapsys opinions today
Report snap crackle and pop November 6, 2015 6:53 PM GMT
Typical pa. Bitter to the core
Report Ozymandius November 6, 2015 9:03 PM GMT
At times like this, I turn to Tupac;

Report snap crackle and pop November 6, 2015 9:07 PM GMT
Lol, good one Ozy!
Cell 1 Cell 2
Cell 3 Cell 4
LaughLaughLaugh
Report Roger De Bris November 6, 2015 9:17 PM GMT
TheWasp 06 Nov 15 14:01 Joined: 07 Sep 15 | Topic/replies: 88 | Blogger: TheWasp's blog
So to translate you dont have the grand for the comp but would like a free competition to see snaps expert advice for nothing.....

We've all seen snap's expert advice for nothing already......it's short priced fav followed by short priced loser....

I'd say the forum would benefit a lot more from Easygold's value priced selections and for free too! Bad luck lads.....Laugh
Report Ozymandius November 6, 2015 9:19 PM GMT
Report moneyforoldrope November 7, 2015 2:29 AM GMT

Nov 6, 2015 -- 12:40PM, kavvie wrote:

won by 2st!!

Report moneyforoldrope November 7, 2015 2:29 AM GMT
Laugh
Report moneyforoldrope November 7, 2015 2:33 AM GMT
kavvie is a bigger mug than the OP.

the op's favs get beat  a furlong when he puts them up but the private ones win by a streetLaugh

Kavvie, Im not sure if u ever had any respect on here,honestly, but a lot of posters on this thread are looking extremely bad.
And some of them  (prob the same person) think that arranging a tipping competition on a virtual forum will sort the men from the boys, good grief.
Report kavvie November 7, 2015 8:13 AM GMT
i was merely saying that one of snaps tips(look at it 6.10clem) won by 2 st.its a racing saying?have u never heard it?!!?!?  i wasnt involved in arranging or commenting on said tipping competition.i was merely commenting on the ease of success of a horse?where the connecting with respect or lack of it?im puzzled?
Report The Gotchee November 7, 2015 8:23 AM GMT
Report mincer11 November 7, 2015 9:23 AM GMT
^^^^^^ Village signing in ^^^^^^^
The man that told us frankel was no good.
Report snap crackle and pop November 7, 2015 9:34 AM GMT
LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report The Gotchee November 7, 2015 9:54 AM GMT
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Report snap crackle and pop November 7, 2015 9:55 AM GMT
^^^^^^ All e/w, all unplaced ^^^^^^^^
Report freddiek November 7, 2015 9:58 AM GMT
A thread of absolute, worthless stinking drivel. congrats OP
Report The Gotchee November 7, 2015 10:13 AM GMT
Just to give everyone a good laugh before I head on my way out.

mincer11
mincer11 03 Nov 15 14:05 Joined: 22 Feb 06 | Topic/replies: 1,399 | Blogger: mincer11's blog
Please name the last horse to make the pace and  win the Melbourne Cup.

dave1357 03 Nov 15 16:20 Joined: 05 Sep 10 | Topic/replies: 3,817 | Blogger: dave1357's blog
he's a tw4t ^^^^^^

ivynook 03 Nov 15 17:32 Joined: 23 Sep 10 | Topic/replies: 5 | Blogger: ivynook's blog
If you don't know the answer, don't pose the question. By the way, the race is a handicap; this year's race had (only) a 16lb spread so take that into account also, notwithstanding going to the other side of the world and hoping for the best with quarantine, health, injury-free etc.  I backed Big Orange also. Delighted with 80/1 e/way and did his very best, horse and jockey. They could not have gone slower in front and he had to lead from gate 23.
Rate reply:

mincer11 03 Nov 15 20:04 Joined: 22 Feb 06 | Topic/replies: 1,399 | Blogger: mincer11's blog
I do know the answer you clown, its never ever been done and it never will be either. Maybe someone should have told Jamie Spencer that.
Rate reply:
| report block user
mincer11
mincer11 03 Nov 15 20:05 Joined: 22 Feb 06 | Topic/replies: 1,399 | Blogger: mincer11's blog
I do know the answer you clown, its never ever been done and it never will be either. Maybe someone should have told Jamie Spencer that.
Rate reply:
| report block user
TiptheOdds
TiptheOdds 03 Nov 15 20:58 Joined: 07 Dec 01 | Topic/replies: 7,092 | Blogger: TiptheOdds's blog
mincer11

1997 Might and Power makes all to win Melbourne Cup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVMO2RSdn-Q

WhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoopsWhoops

Report Roger De Bris November 7, 2015 3:50 PM GMT
Extra mince pies for Crimbo it is so......LaughLaugh
Report thegiggilo November 7, 2015 3:57 PM GMT
Shocked
Report Roger De Bris November 7, 2015 4:12 PM GMT
Grin
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com