Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
22 Sep 15 11:16
| Topic/replies: 5,882 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Sick has been slating Peter for ages , day after day same old same old . So Lets see how good Sick is in comparision to Peter . Simply tells us which of his Naps or NBs WON'T WIN . Even YOU can manage to understand that . Thats it in a nutshell , either put up or SHUT UP..No EXCUSES boy .
Pause Switch to Standard View ........ O'Hehir v Sick a Challenge ....
Show More
Report slickster October 20, 2015 1:38 PM BST
Slick 45-20 Flare.
Today's 2 at Gowran Park..... Jaqen H'Ghar in the 3.05 and Crocodile Rock in the last.
Slick says LOSER and LOSER.
Report slickster October 21, 2015 1:52 PM BST
Slick 45-22 Flare.
Today's 2 at Navan are Aspar in the 1st and Bold Bid in the 3.15.
Slick will go LOSER and LOSER.
Report slickster October 23, 2015 4:45 PM BST
Slick 47-22 Flare.
Yesterday at Thurles, the disgraceful fool went for the 2 shorties in the 1st 2 races, Miss Dinamic and Georges Conn Laugh. Slick went WINNER and WINNER.
So, Slick 48-23 Flare.
Tonight at Dundalk, the 2 guesses are Peleponnesus in the 1st and Maknificent in the last. Slick says LOSER and LOSER.
Report cacique October 24, 2015 1:02 PM BST
bad day at gowran slick, wtf happened there,,,,,
Report slickster October 24, 2015 1:23 PM BST
Slick took his eye off the ball cacique... but only momentarily!
Normal service has been resumed... Slick 50-23 Flare.
Today at Leopardstown, the 2 guesses are Nudge in the 1st and Blue De Vega in the 3.30. Slick goes LOSER and LOSER.
Wexford... Listen to this... The gruesome twosome are Timing'severything in the 1st LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh (this is no joke), and Gallant Tipp in the 5.00. Slick has to go WINNER and LOSER.
Hope you're kerping up wonky. I'm making you a fortune Grin.
Report cacique October 24, 2015 6:11 PM BST
not so good today either slick, a 1/4 shot getting beaten, sorry pulled up, shameful

292A Casey Concrete Blocks M'dn H'dle
M.P. Walsh, rider of Timing'severything trained by John E. Kiely, reported to the Clerk of Scales that his mount choked in running and was pulled up.

The Turf Club Veterinary Officer examined Timing'severything, trained by John E. Kiely, at the request of the Stewards and reported the animal to be coughing post race. Samples were taken for analysis.
Report slickster October 25, 2015 11:24 AM GMT
O'Hehir jinxed it. End of. "Napping" 1-4 shots and getting them stuffed!!!!!! Disgusting.
So, Slick 52-24 Flare.
Today. Leopardstown, the 2 guesses are Awtaad in the 1.20 and Theodorico in the 1.50. Slick says LOSER and LOSER.
Galway, the 2 from El Flareo are Lord Scoundrel in the 2.05 and Good Tradition in the 4.05.
Slick goes WINNER and LOSER.
Report slickster October 27, 2015 1:16 PM GMT
Slick 54-27 Flare after Sunday.
Yesterday's "tips" from odds on.....
Galway, Whistle Dixie in the 1st (2-7)Laugh and Captain Von Trappe (8-13)Laugh in the 2nd.
Slick went LOSER and LOSER.
Wexford,s 2 guesses...Dallas Cowboy in the 2.10 and Robin Thyme in the last.
Slick said LOSER and LOSER. He must have had a chat with Elliott. Unfortunately, he was put away Grin.
Slick 56-29 Flare.
Now listen to these 2 pearls of wisdom from the joker at Punchestown today. Tycoon Prince (1-4) and Sizing John(1-5) we are told are the day's best bets LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh. Slick has to go WINNER and WINNER.
Report dj876 October 27, 2015 2:15 PM GMT
Get a new hobby "Slick"

Daily updates for how long now?

You have been talking away to yourself for months now in the third person.

At least you find yourself hilarious though,only 12 odd smileys in the last post.

A load of rubbish,no wonder there isn't anyone bothering with this place anymore when this the level of posting going on.
Report kingrat October 27, 2015 5:24 PM GMT
Report kingrat October 27, 2015 5:48 PM GMT
Drop the shoulder DJ,Your up against the kid.

Are you good enough?I doubt it,look at poor auld Wonks and  Callit?LoveLaugh
Report slickster October 28, 2015 5:34 PM GMT
Slick 58-31 Flare.
Tonight at Dundalk, the 2 FAVOURITES our tulip has selected are Kodiac's Back in the 6.35 and Hat Alnasar in the 8.05.
Dj spitting the dummy out I see. If you have a problem here, either contact the author of the thread or run along. The "competition" runs until December 31st 2015.
Talking of the author, he seems to have abandoned his thread!!! I wonder why? Probably in a trance somewhere.....Or spending the money I am making for him....
Report pa lapsy October 28, 2015 5:52 PM GMT
He(dj) is saying it as most see it Slickster, it isn't just complete tosh but complete aftertiming tosh, one thread is bad enough but 2 that haven't a single opinion on them are only being prolonged by yourself. In the case of Kodiac's Back he was 5/2/-9/4 when the paper hit the shelves, you conveniently ignore this and your laying is done on books isp.
Report dj876 October 28, 2015 6:05 PM GMT
The two threads are absolute junk.

No one cares that some tipster in the Daily Star tips every odds on shot.

Now we have another thread with "The Slick" giving his verdict on the Daily Star Naps,FFS

After criticising odds on selections,"The Slick" ironically opposes almost every odds against shot (ie generally tipping long odds on shots) and is showing a negative ROI.

Get a life or even just stay away from the "Daily Star" for a while.
Report slickster October 28, 2015 7:15 PM GMT
Think you need to get even SOME facts right pal....
This is a proper racing thread, trying to show forumites it is NOT okay to CONTINUOUSLY "nap" 1-5 shots.
Do you know what the word "nap" entails? Now if you like backing these, good luck to ya....
Report dj876 October 28, 2015 7:40 PM GMT
If it keeps you amused/occupied "Slick" work away but I don't think many on here thought following the Daily Star nap selections would be profitable at ISP.

How much does the Daily Star set you back as a matter of interest? The opportunity cost of the daily updating must be a pretty penny?

Do you just buy it for its racing coverage or is there anything else that we're missing out on?

I apologise for interrupting your proper racing thread and best of luck. ROI to a €1 liability = ?
Report pa lapsy October 28, 2015 8:16 PM GMT
Good night for Peter and punters in general at Dundalk so far.
Report slickster October 28, 2015 9:25 PM GMT
If it's a "good night for Peter", you can be GUARANTEED the FAVOURITES are flying home.
Dj, the Daily Star doesn't set me back a cent, as I do not purchase said newspaper. Cheers.
Report slickster October 29, 2015 10:54 PM GMT
Slick 58-33 Flare.
Today at Clonmel, the 2 short ones were Roman Gold in the 1.55 and Carrigmoorna Rock in the 3.55.
Slick said WINNER and LOSER.
So, Slick 60-34 Flare.
Report slickster October 31, 2015 1:29 PM GMT
Yeterday's 4. Down Royal... Cogryhill in the 1st Laugh and Dragon Fei in the 2nd.
Slick went WINNER and LOSER.
Dundalk. Kalidabad in the 2nd and Primal Snow 7.55.
So, Slick 64-35 Flare.
Today,s nonsense at Down Royal. Don Cossack (no joke) in the 2.40 And Colms Dream in the 3.15.
Slick says WINNER and LOSER.
Report slickster November 1, 2015 12:48 PM GMT
Slick 66-36 Flare.
Today at Naas, we go for Marakoush and Sizing Granite in the 1st 2. Slick goes WINNER and LOSER.
At Cork, the 2 are Okotoks in the 1st and Lord Scoundrel in the 3.05. Slick says LOSER and WINNER.
4 more FAVOURITES from the gravy man, 3 ODDS ON Laugh. Criminal.
Report slickster November 4, 2015 2:00 PM GMT
After Sunday, Slick 68-38 Flare.
Today's idiocy continues at Fairyhouse. Flare says Rock On Fruity in the 12.55 (really Peter, Byrnes and McManus?) and Solatenif in the 3.05.
Slick goes LOSER and LOSER.
Report slickster November 6, 2015 4:47 PM GMT
Slick 70-38 Flare.
Yesterday at Thurles. The 2 were Blazing West in the 2.10 and, quite remarkably, Thats Nice in the 3.10!!!!!!!!!!
Slick went LOSER and WINNER.
So, Slick 70-39 Flare.
Tonight at Dundalk the 2 guesses are Jamesie in the 7.00 and Valentana in the last!!1 Surely some mistake or misprint....
Report slickster November 7, 2015 1:10 PM GMT
Slick 72-38 Flare.
At Naas today, the little lemon pip keeps lowering himself, if it's possible.
The 2 are Sub Lieutenant in the 2.35 and Disko in the 3.10 LaughLaughLaugh. How can ANYONE defend this continuous malarkey?
Slick says LOSER and WINNER, by default.....
Report slickster November 8, 2015 12:31 PM GMT
Slick 74-39 Flare.
At Navan, the 2 are Tycoon Prince in the 1.10 Grin and Robin Thyme in the last. Slick goes LOSER and LOSER.
At Limerick, the 2 guesses are Bold Bid in the 1st (fell) and Round Tower in the 1.20. Slick is/was LOSER and LOSER.
Report slickster November 11, 2015 5:22 PM GMT
A stunning day on Sunday for Slick, and the usual nonsense from the Flare....
Slick 78-39 Flare.
Tonight's 2 guesses from Dundalk are Multiviz in the 1st and Hes Our Music in the 7.30. Panic setting in I see...
Report kingrat November 11, 2015 5:44 PM GMT
The op of this thread has been well and truly Rogered  !  Laugh
Report slickster November 11, 2015 8:32 PM GMT
Yes indeed king. And very rude to abandon his thread I have to say. Suppose I should be thanking the wonk really.... I knew I was good, but I didn't realise how good Grin.....
2 more losers tonight so Slick 80-39 Flare.
It's harder to take candy off a baby than defeat and shut winky up Laugh. Cheers wonks all the same...
Report CheltenhamRoar November 12, 2015 9:58 AM GMT
Has the wonkster taken another sabbatical? Or maybe he's gone for a game of golf and forgot to come back, we'd all love his idyllic liftstyle
Report pa lapsy November 12, 2015 10:53 AM GMT
He is right too, rather than interacting with the likes of yourself with your last sentence sentiments.
Report Ozymandius November 12, 2015 12:55 PM GMT
Saint Pa, the world's most hypocritical man Cry
Report pa lapsy November 12, 2015 1:01 PM GMT
Another bad basterd, give yourself a few stars for your replies on that thread on the horse racing forum,nice type.
Report Ozymandius November 12, 2015 1:30 PM GMT
I speak only the truth, deal with it.

And calm down Pious Pa, getting riled so easily isn't good for your blood pressure.  And as for your vulgar language.....
Report slickster November 12, 2015 10:08 PM GMT
Yes indeed Ozy, there really is no need for vile language. But this is what you're up against....
Now down to today's business at Clonmel. The flare's 2, very surprisingly, were both ODDS AGAINST!! Indian Rupee in the 1.25 and New Kid In Town in the 1.55. Slick went LOSER and LOSER, and both were stuffed stupid.
We are now Slick 82-39 Flare.
Report CheltenhamRoar November 13, 2015 9:14 AM GMT
Pa gets very offended when anything bad is said against one of his virtual buddies aka the back slapping brigade
Report slickster November 13, 2015 5:21 PM GMT
Tonight at Dundalk. The 2 to avoid at all costs are Danz Gift in the 1st and Artistic Integrity in the 8.05.
Report slickster November 14, 2015 5:59 PM GMT
Slick 83-40 Flare.
Today's 2 were quite funny, but what do you expect from this chap?
The 1st 2 races at Punchestown.... Clonard Street and Gitane Du Berlais Grin.
So, Slick 85-40 Flare.
Report cacique November 15, 2015 9:07 AM GMT
is faugheen the nap for today? and sizing john the backup?
Report slickster November 15, 2015 11:24 AM GMT
Oddly enough cacique, no! Maybe he is FINALLY learning, although I doubt it.
Right, today at Punchestown, the 2 are Rupert Lamb in the 1st and Steel Wave in the 3.20. Both are practically FAVOURITES though Grin. Slick says LOSER and LOSER.
At Cork, the 2 are Toushan in the 3.05 and Pairofbrowneyes in the 3.40. Again, both practically FAVOURITES Grin. Slick says LOSER and LOSER.
Report cacique November 15, 2015 12:09 PM GMT
4 loosers, pity you can't do looser accumulators on betfair, i'd win a lorra lorra money
Report slickster November 15, 2015 5:46 PM GMT
Mmmmmm one of those days for el flare. 3 winners, albeit FAVOURITES, and NONE odds on!!!!!! So, Slick 86-43 Flare.
Report slickster November 16, 2015 4:27 PM GMT
We must retrace our steps and go back to Dundalk last Wednesday. It has been brought to my attention that our hero has been on vacation since last Monday.
So we work from Slick 78-39 Flare.
When there were 3 out of 4 winners yesterday, all odds AGAINST, it was obvious someone was stepping in for him. I mean, we know he would have napped Faugheen don't we???
Report slickster November 18, 2015 12:32 PM GMT
We're back Cry.
Today's 2 at Fairyhouse are Damefirth in the 2.45 and Merry Night in the last Grin.
Report slickster November 19, 2015 12:22 PM GMT
2 more duds, one stuffed into oblivion, the other beaten at 8-11 FAVOURITE.
Slick 80-39 Flare.
Today,s 2 beauties from Thurles are Moyle Park in the 1st and Myska in the 1.55 Grin.
Slick has to go WINNER and WINNER this time.
This painful "tipping" seems to know no bounds.
Report slickster November 21, 2015 1:10 PM GMT
Slick 81-40 Flare.
Yesterday at Dundalk, the 2 were Taglietelle in the 6.35 and Hat Alnasar in the last. Slick went LOSER and LOSER. 2 more FAVOURITES, naturally.
So, 82-41 Flare.
Today at Gowran Park, the 2 are Stone Hard in the 1.35 and Monksland in the 3.20.
Report slickster November 22, 2015 1:11 PM GMT
Slick 82-43.
Today at Navan, the 2 are Cogryhill in the 1.10 and................................DOUVAN in the 2.10Laugh.
Thanks Peter, none of us have heard of him. Guy is off the planet.
Slick goes LOSER and WINNER.
Report slickster November 25, 2015 4:21 PM GMT
Slick 84-44 Flare after Sunday.
Tonight at Dundalk. Well, there are 2 odds ons.... Need I elaborate?
Twin Falls in the 6.35 and Facade in the 8.05 are "selected" Grin
Slick will play along and say WINNER and WINNER.
Report slickster November 26, 2015 11:03 PM GMT
A 4-11 FAVOURITE beaten, and a 4-7 FAVOURITE winner.
Slick 85-45 Flare.
Today at Thurles, this absolute waste of air was at it again. He tells us the "nap" and "nb" were Shaneshill in the 1st and Petit Mouchoir in the 1.25.
Ffs can someone sort this fool out? 1-4 and 1-5 shots, both winners but who cares? This guy is clearly not the full shilling.
Slick went WINNER and WINNER.
Slick 87-47 Flare.
Ps the headline read "Hill out to make a killing". Really Peter? What killing did you make at 1-4 in a beginners chase you absolute joke?
Report slickster November 27, 2015 7:50 PM GMT
Tonight's 2 shorties at Dundalk..... Victorious Secret in the 1st and Chestnut Fire in the last Grin.
Report CheltenhamRoar November 28, 2015 8:40 AM GMT
Slick has the original thread been taken down?
Someone been running to the betfair police again?
Report slickster November 28, 2015 1:04 PM GMT
Yes, unfortunately Chelts. We have a nasty little rodent in our midst. One of wonky's crew.
This guy needs anger management classes. Spoiling a very funny thread.
However, no worries. We continue here. 2 more FAVOURITES yesterday, at Evens (loser) and 6-4 (winner).
So Slick 88-48 Flare.
Today at Fairyhouse. The "nap" is Nambour in the 1.40Grin. The "nb" was Alvisio Ville in the 1st Grin.
I mean, this guy would literally stop lava flowing down a mountain. A truly horrendous "tipster".
Slick had to go WINNER and WINNER.
Report CheltenhamRoar November 28, 2015 2:19 PM GMT
The wonkster has been very quiet of late, he seemed to be very tetchy when o hehir the flare was shown up,
Guilty as sin if ye ask me.
Must kill him nor posting on here, this is his life.
Report slickster November 28, 2015 2:40 PM GMT
No Chelts, whatever we think of good aul wonky, he is not the rodent.
Report CheltenhamRoar November 28, 2015 2:54 PM GMT
I'll take your word for it slick, must be someone lurking in the background, sly and lower than a snakes belly,
Some like NeddieK
Report slickster November 29, 2015 12:14 PM GMT
A 4-5 FAVOURITE hits the deck and a lovely 1-4 winning FAVOURITE Grin.
Slick 89-49 Flare.
Today at Fairyhouse, the clown keeps it simple by going for the 2 shortest on the card. Not just 2 FAVOURITES, but 2 ODDS ON FAVOURITES Grin.
The "nap" is Arctic Fire in the 1.40 and the "nb" is Missy Tata in the 1st Grin.
Report slickster November 29, 2015 4:42 PM GMT
After today's proceedings, we are Slick 91-50 Flare.
Until Thursday gents....
Report cacique November 29, 2015 4:49 PM GMT
hoows the flare and slick doing? you must have a sizeable warchest now slick thanks to o'heihir
Report slickster December 4, 2015 5:21 PM GMT
Indeed cacique, the fool's making me bundles of dollars!
Firstly, we must touch on yesterday's postponed Clonmel card. Our hero was in his usual mind numbing form. He told us Vroum Vroum Mag and Yorkhill were the 2 best bets on the card Grin. 5s on and 4s on. Truly disgusting.
Tonight at Dundalk, the "nap" is High Honcho in the 6.35 and the "nb" is Automated in the 8.35.
Report slickster December 6, 2015 12:18 PM GMT
Slick 92-51 Flare. Today at Punchestown, the "nap" is Jett in the last. The "nb" is Yorkhill in the 2nd Grin.
It's time to plough into the Mullins fav in the last so....
Slick says LOSER and WINNER.
Report slickster December 9, 2015 6:35 PM GMT
We return tomorrow with a score of Slick 94-52 Flare.
It's 1-20 this nutcase will tell us Min is either his "nap" or "nb".
Listen up Peter don't bother. Even wonky and Roland have heard of this one.
Report slickster December 10, 2015 11:40 PM GMT
1-20 landed, naturally. The flare lowered himself immeasurably today.
The fool's 2 were Min Grin in the 2.25 and Danali in the 2.55.
Let me elaborate. His "nap", Danali was "a hopeful "nap" choice". Really Peter? It was 2-1 FAVOURITE ffs. And stuffed into oblivion.
His "nb" was Min Grin. What is one meant to say? A nice 4-11 winning FAVOURITE there Peter. Well done.
Slick was WINNER and LOSER. What else could it be?
Slick 96-53 Flare.
In the race of the day, this clown went for Jetstream Jack. He said "i will take a chance" that he will turn over Thomas Hobson!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was 9-10 FAVOURITE Peter you goose!!!
Anyway, when we saw what this fool guessed, it really was time to plough in on Thomas. Cheers Peter. Keep up the "good" work Laugh
Report slickster December 11, 2015 8:04 PM GMT
Tonight's 2 Dundalk guesses...
Go Kart in the 1st and Udogo in the last.
Report slickster December 12, 2015 1:04 PM GMT
An Evens FAVOURITE winner and the other stuffed.
Slick 97-54 Flare.
Today's 2 from Tramore are Arkwrisht in the 1.20 and Ballycahane in the 2.30.
Report slickster December 12, 2015 10:24 PM GMT
A 9-10 winning FAVOURITE for this joker. The other one is still running.
Slick 98-55 Flare.
Tomorrow, we have 4 FAVOURITES, naturally, and 2 of them are ODDS ON, even more naturally.
At Navan the 2 are Ttebbob in the 2nd and Bellshill in the 3rd yawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn. What a waster.
At Cork the 2 are Felix Yonger in the 2.15 and Miss Dinamic in the 2.45.
Report CheltenhamRoar December 12, 2015 11:21 PM GMT
I hope the wonkster is keeping track of this thread after all he was the one that came up with the brain wave
Report workrider December 12, 2015 11:26 PM GMT
Chimp, have a peep at Slicks post of 11 dec 20.04 , anything come to mind about it ?
Report workrider December 12, 2015 11:32 PM GMT
Well Chimp , anything ?
Report CheltenhamRoar December 12, 2015 11:53 PM GMT
What are ye sh1ting about now wonks
Report workrider December 12, 2015 11:55 PM GMT
Laugh The Chimp can't figure it out .....
Report CheltenhamRoar December 13, 2015 12:01 AM GMT
The one thing that even a chimp can figure out is this thread has backfired on you wonky ExcitedLaugh

Although in the flares absence I see you've taken over tipping long odds on shots  and getting them stuffed, a rare talent ExcitedLove

Now get into bed ye gobshiiiite LaughLove
Report slickster December 14, 2015 1:32 PM GMT
After Sunday and the rearranged 2 races today, it's time for Slick to open up a bottle of Dom Perignon, as he sails past the ton mark....
Slick 101-58 Flare Grin.
Now today should show all the non believers, mumpheads, clowns, lizards and braindead fools what this idiot is truly all about. Yesterday, his 2 were Felix Yonger and Miss Dinamic at Cork. As we know, they were run today. Now, he did not repeat what he obviously should have done. Ie "napped" and "n b-ed" them. Why? BECAUSE THEY WERE ODDS AGAINST!!!! Our little hero found 2 ODDS ONS today, so they just HAD to take precedence!!!!!!!!!!! What an absolute ****er.
Today at Navan, the "nap" was Whistle Dixie in the 2nd. I kid not. The "nb" is Black Hercules in the 2.15. I kid not. The fool is obviously petrified to "tip" anything odds against LaughLaughLaugh.
Slick is obviously WINNER and WINNER.
Report slickster December 17, 2015 7:10 PM GMT
2 more stupendous ODDS ON "winners" on Monday from this total loony tune.
Slick 103-60 Flare.
Yesterday's 2 at Clonmel, although abandoned, were Vroum Vroum Mag LaughLaughLaugh and A Toi Phil LaughLaughLaugh. The guts of 1-6 and 1-3!!!!!!!!!!!
Now what is the point of this continuous lunacy? I see even wonky and the wildman have taken their leave. He cannot be defended anymore and patently should be nowhere near the tipping game.
Just goes to show..... It's not what you know but who you know. Especially with the O'Hehir name...
Report slickster December 18, 2015 6:08 PM GMT
Tonight's 2 FAVOURITES guesses at Dundalk. In Her Stride in the 6.30 and Alphonsus in the 7.00.
Remarkable how this turkey lands on the shortest one of the night. I have to give credit for that. No mean feat.
Anyway, Slick will go WINNER and LOSER.
We near the end wonky. The goose has made me plenty of dollars. Nothing like a "challenge" to concentrate the mind!
I had no idea this nut was so bad. Clearly has not an iota what he's doing.
Report CheltenhamRoar December 18, 2015 7:41 PM GMT
When does this end slick so wonky doesn't have to continue been embarrassed?
Report slickster December 18, 2015 7:54 PM GMT
This will end, on wonky's say so, on the 31st of December 2015.
What a mullering his man has been given.....
Report slickster December 19, 2015 12:54 PM GMT
After last night, Slick 104-62 Flare.
Today at Fairyhouse, and the beat goes on. 5 odds ons in the 1st 5 races, so our hero was positively spoilt for choice. Embarrassingly, he landed on the 1st 2 races.
Killultagh Vic and Roi Des Francs in the 1st 2 races. Wow. 1-5 and 8-15 Laugh. But Peter, what about Allblak Des Places in the 3rd? He went off at 1-3!!!!!!!!!!!! You obviously thought it would be a bigger price Laugh.
Slick had to go WINNER and WINNER.
Slick 106-64 Flare.
Report slickster December 19, 2015 7:44 PM GMT
Tomorrow at Thurles..... Well I'm sure you don't need me to tell you the obvious.......But here goes...
The 2 shortest on the card are Haymount "nap" and Merry Night "nb" in the last 2 LaughLaugh
Truly quite remarkable. He is relentless, gotta give him that.
Report wildmanfromborneo December 19, 2015 8:56 PM GMT
His last six selections have all won,his two at Dundalk were returned 15/8 and 7/4,these were available at much bigger on here which is par for
the course at Dundalk.

The figures here are false.

The only true and accurate test for Peter OHehir is in The Irish Field.
Its their naps table,he has to submit a weekend nap on a Friday,is forced to take SP yet his record is startling.

He has made 48 selections,29 of them have won yielding him a profit of 8 odd points.
Report slickster December 20, 2015 6:12 PM GMT
Yet MORE liberation of the truth from wildman. Only sees what he wants to see.
According to him, there is only a weekend, and no week!!!!
Both himself and the flare "napped" the 2-5 shot Haymount. The result was inevitable.

Another 2 odds on losers from the flare.
We are now Slick 107-64 Flare.
Report wildmanfromborneo December 20, 2015 7:13 PM GMT
You keep using this phrase " liberation of the truth " I'm not quite sure what it means but will hazard a guess.

Is there anything in my post that is untrue ?

Did his last 6 selections not win before my post ?

I don't think there is only the weekend but the only verifiable competition that I know is in the Irish Field and that is one nap a week on the weekend.
Its also a fact that he has had 48 selections yielding 29 winners,you can turn and twist all you like but you can't change that.

The man doesn't claim to be a tipster neither do I but he is a good commentator and a good racing journalist.
Report slickster December 22, 2015 11:12 PM GMT
Okay gents, pin your lugs back for today's utter lunacy.
You're all probably saying no no slick he wouldn't would he? Well I am afraid this utter waste of air, this sad loony tune did.....
Today at Clonmel, the "nap" was A Toi Phil in the 2.20 LaughLaugh. The "nb" wasssssssssssssssssssssssssss............... Vroum Vroum Mag in the 1.20 LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Can anybody come up with a sensible reason as to why ANYBODY would lower themselves to this level?
A 2-5 carried out,obviously jinxed by this lemon, but hang on lads, a great Christmas present from our hero, a 1-16 SUCCESS LaughLaughLaughLaugh. Thanks Peter, how did you manage to unearth this one? You utter loony. This is a sickness he has. Needs locking up and taking out of the game.
Even if successful, the double would have paid less than 1-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This needs putting in the Guinness Book Of Records. The shortest priced "nap" or "nb" in the history of the sport.
Slick went WINNER and WINNER. Slick 108-65 Flare.
Don't worry Peter. The wildman and the wonk like you..........
Report workrider December 23, 2015 3:03 PM GMT
I really have to comment on this Thick ,  Peter and The Mirror know without even having to lift the phone to one another  what his 2 for the day are going to be , it dosen't take a brain surgeon to work it out ,they KNOW that the people who by the paper for racing tips are a little shall we say , LIMITED .LaughLaughLaugh
Report slickster December 26, 2015 12:16 PM GMT
Today at Leopardstown, our hero says Don't Touch It in the 12.45 and Douvan Grin in the 2.55 are the days best bets.
At Down Royal, Noble Endeavor in the 1st and Westend Star in the 2.00 are lumbered. Slick says WINNER and LOSER.
Report slickster December 27, 2015 12:50 PM GMT
Nothing from El Flareo today. I mean after 3 ODDS ON "winners" yesterday he obviously exhausted himself LaughLaugh.
Yesterday, a 3-1 loser and 3 "winners" at 4-7, 4-11 and 8-13 LaughLaughLaughLaugh. Well done Peter.
Slick 111-68 Flare. Our hero will return tomorrow....
Report slickster December 27, 2015 6:03 PM GMT
Today's Mirror Nap - supplied by Ryan McElligott - was Minella Foru. Perhaps O'Hehir should take a huge leaf out of his book, and stop "napping" 1-6 shots Grin. He is only embarrassing himself. Well, we've known that for years haven't we?
The end is near wonky.....
Report slickster December 29, 2015 1:37 PM GMT
Yesterday at Leopardstown, the nonsense continued with  Road To Respect in the 1st and Don Poli in the 3.05. A 4-6 loser and winner.
At Limerick the 2 guesses were Domesday Book in the 1.05 and Dounikos in the last. An even money winner and a 7-4 shot stuffed stupid from Martin's yard Grin.
All 4 were FAVOURITES LaughLaughLaugh.
Slick went LOSER 4 times.
We are now Slick 113-70 Flare.

Today at Leopardstown, the 2 "advices" were Court Frontier in the 1st Grin and No More Heroes in the 1.55LaughLaughLaugh
Slick went LOSER and WINNER.
Report winsamsoon December 29, 2015 1:58 PM GMT
Seen the Examiner a few times over the last few days and Tommy Lyons would make Peter look like Evel Kneivel
Report slickster December 29, 2015 5:12 PM GMT
A 6-4 FAVOURITE in a HANDICAP stuffed and a lovely 4-9 winning FAVOURITE. Wonder why he didn't go for Nichols Canyon? Mustn't have fancied it ha ha haaaaaaa. Slick 115-71 Flare. With 1 day to go. Your man took a decent leathering wonks. Unlucky.
Report CheltenhamRoar December 29, 2015 5:56 PM GMT
Wonky the bright spark made look like a plum yet again

Missing in action, but as sure as night filled day if Peter was somehow in front of slick he'd be on every day.
Report CheltenhamRoar December 29, 2015 5:57 PM GMT
*follows oops typo
Report workrider December 30, 2015 12:54 PM GMT
Chimp, afraid to pay 30e into a race meeting ,says it all about you mate .
Report CheltenhamRoar December 30, 2015 3:30 PM GMT
Ah there he is Laugh
Report slickster December 31, 2015 1:01 PM GMT
On this auspicious of days, our hero has us all under pressure with his "nap", naturally, the shortest of the day. Up For Review in the 2.05 has been handed a few extra pounds by this goose. He negated to give us an "nb", yet more proof of the ineptitude of this character.
Slick says WINNER, and has to hope for the best....
Report freddiek December 31, 2015 1:38 PM GMT
can i ask not to continue this obsession into 2016??

i doubt even if someone brought this thread or the other one to the man's attention it would cost him a thought. get over it for jaysus sake.
Report CheltenhamRoar December 31, 2015 2:16 PM GMT
Obviously has an affect on your life nedzer if you felt the need to share that crap.
Report freddiek December 31, 2015 3:29 PM GMT
it sure has an effect on slicksters. worryingly so!!
Report slickster December 31, 2015 4:21 PM GMT
What's up Frederick? Proving to be equally as braindead as your buddy wonky. It was HE who issued Slick with a challenge, his thread. Surely you can see that. And if you managed to delve a little deeper, you would have read that the said challenge, on wonky's say so, ended 31st December 2015 (that's today freddie).
I must thank wonky for issuing the "challenge". Most enjoyable. Didn't realise I was that good!
And if you think it's okay for ANYBODY, not just the Flare, to continuously "nap" 1-6 shots, and "nb" 1-16 shots ffs, then you need to wake up fred. Someone had to show up this lunacy for what it was.
Anyway, the final score was SLICK 116-72 flare.
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Grin
Unlucky wonky. Perhaps now you will toddle along...
Report workrider December 31, 2015 5:39 PM GMT
Thank God thats over ,one of the most boring threads EVER to grace ANY forum I'd say . Poor Thick really swollowed the lot poor chap ,evey raceday he got his beloved Mirror ,spent hours pouring over the , I go winner loser , sad really to see a guy in his 50s falling for that ,and God love him he kept us updated every chance he got into the bargain...Laugh
Report slickster December 31, 2015 6:56 PM GMT
It was YOUR thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report workrider December 31, 2015 7:01 PM GMT
Laugh he BITES again , calm down old boy at your age you'll do yourself a mischief , I'd safely say you took it over lock stock and barrell ,now back to that challenge you up for it old man..?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com