Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mincer11
12 Sep 15 08:04
| Topic/replies: 3,016 | Blogger: mincer11's blog
Just checked the HRI website which was updated at 08.43 this morning. No inspection planned and the ground has dried up to good to yielding, yielding in places.
Pause Switch to Standard View Listowel cancel inspection
Show More
Report The Gotchee September 12, 2015 9:32 AM BST
It's a pity you couldn't dry up.Laugh
Report Tolmi September 12, 2015 9:36 AM BST
In typical designed to confuse HRI style the page was updated at 8.43  but it still has yesterday morning's Listowel ground details.The inspection is still on and is shown on the scrolling news on the home page.
The Curragh and Leopardstown details are updated this morning.Leopardstown got 27mm overnight whereas the Curragh got 9.7mm overnight.I would imagine the Curragh are being economical with the truth and are not mentioning the rain that fell during the day yesterday!!
Report mincer11 September 12, 2015 9:42 AM BST
Sorry tolmi, my mistake apparently. I assumed that when they were able to update the ground for the Curragh on Sunday then they may well have been able to update Listowel which is on the same day.
So what you are saying is that there is still an inspection at 4 o clock today, the same one that was mentioned on ATR yesterday afternoon, but nobody in HRI has bothered their hole updating the website. I suppose with the people employed in that organisation, you could hardly expect anything else.
Report Tolmi September 12, 2015 9:57 AM BST
The Listowel inspection is mentioned on the scrolling news on the home page.However when you go into the ground reports page there is no mention of it.Even though it says on the top of the ground reports page that it was updated at 8.43 you have to look at each individual racecourse to see what time the ground report for that course was issued.

As I said earlier designed to confuse or maybe they are understaffedMischief
Report mincer11 September 12, 2015 10:04 AM BST
Understaffed maybe, it possibly requires one person to update each individual meeting. They may well be in trouble with their union if they were caught updating two meetings at one time.
Report wildmanfromborneo September 12, 2015 10:07 AM BST
I'd saying they were indulging in Ozymandius favourite pastime,having a spot of lunch.

Judging by the proportions of their leader that same lunch would have gargantuan proportions.
Report Tolmi September 12, 2015 10:12 AM BST
Think a new diktat from the top makes it obligatory to have a spot of lunch a minimum of 3 times daily.
Report yort September 12, 2015 2:45 PM BST
id say its drying up well now but forecst is horrific. Wonder will they sacrifice tomorrow and maybe even the day after to protect the course for bigger days later in week...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com