Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
snap crackle and pop
04 Dec 14 20:37
| Topic/replies: 18,108 | Blogger: snap crackle and pop's blog
coming soon...
Pause Switch to Standard View Xmas Cracker...
Show More
Report snap crackle and pop December 6, 2014 11:25 AM GMT
On it at fancier prices wonks, but 3/1 still value
Report workrider December 6, 2014 11:28 AM GMT
LaughLaughLaugh you're some joker Ill give you that...
Report snap crackle and pop December 6, 2014 11:30 AM GMT
None of this place market malarky here!
Report workrider December 6, 2014 11:58 AM GMT
Give me a place market at nearly the SAME odds any day ...Value is the name of the game MOUSETRAP...Laugh
Report snap crackle and pop December 6, 2014 12:01 PM GMT
Go back to sleep wonks, ya wouldn't get 3 bananas on anything in dat place market
Report frank60 December 6, 2014 12:03 PM GMT
ok Snap..Dream Scenario it is at 4.3..goodluck
Report workrider December 6, 2014 12:10 PM GMT
Snap you're losing it mate , only a bit of fun , pressure getting to ya...Laugh
Report never give up December 6, 2014 12:14 PM GMT
there was plenty money on the place market in that race
Report Ozymandius December 6, 2014 12:28 PM GMT
anther perfectly good racing thread ruined by the usual trolls Plain

best of luck, snap
Report workrider December 6, 2014 12:29 PM GMT
Laugh how right you are Norma ...Once YOU appear everything gets ruined ...
Report snap crackle and pop December 6, 2014 12:30 PM GMT
Tnx Ozy
Report workrider December 6, 2014 1:11 PM GMT
Blowing one another kisses I see .....Blush
Report insideinfo December 6, 2014 2:30 PM GMT
dream scenario was as big as 6/1 this morning yet snap waits until its backed into 3/1 before "tipping" it despite claiming to have known about it last nite LMFAO.it may win but snap is full of sh1te imo.
Report never give up December 6, 2014 2:33 PM GMT
snap just follows oddschecker
Report workrider December 6, 2014 2:34 PM GMT
Of course he is insideinfo ..
Report snap crackle and pop December 6, 2014 2:41 PM GMT
Was hardly going to post it up here before I was on meself, comprendez?
Report workrider December 6, 2014 2:55 PM GMT
What do you say to you're getting your tips from Oddschecker ...Shocked
Report snap crackle and pop December 6, 2014 3:08 PM GMT
What's oddschecker?
Report workrider December 6, 2014 3:08 PM GMT
Laugh and you call yourself a punter...
Report never give up December 6, 2014 3:22 PM GMT
he knoes what oddschecker is 1.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001
Report callitasucit December 6, 2014 3:27 PM GMT
^^^^There be no place market on that so!!
Report winsamsoon December 6, 2014 4:42 PM GMT
Can't see why this horse is fav myself.
3rd on his only run on this surface, 10 days ago when the fav missed the break and never got into it. He's been running off lower marks all sudmmer and done nothing, think connections would be better giving him a few 'quite ones'. they'd get his all-weather mark down similar to his turf mark and pull off their gamble then.
Info or not, this is a Lay for me.
Report fife December 6, 2014 5:35 PM GMT
Main reason it has been cut is that Hugh Taylor put it up as a 2pt win this morning.
Report kavvie December 6, 2014 5:37 PM GMT
5.1 now and rising
Report snap crackle and pop December 6, 2014 5:47 PM GMT
Hugh putting it up made it bait harder getting on dis morning alright
Report snap crackle and pop December 6, 2014 5:47 PM GMT
a bit*
Report insideinfo December 6, 2014 6:01 PM GMT
bait LaughLaugh freudian slip there imo
Report kavvie December 6, 2014 6:02 PM GMT
all the better if your on bpg
Report snap crackle and pop December 6, 2014 6:04 PM GMT
Don't be put by the little drift kavvie, drive on!
Report never give up December 6, 2014 6:11 PM GMT
ffs snap,copying tips from ht nextShockedShocked
Report kavvie December 6, 2014 6:11 PM GMT
7 now!
Report Over2.5 December 6, 2014 6:13 PM GMT
MASSIVE DRIFT.. will this even place ?
Report norn iron December 6, 2014 6:13 PM GMT
NAABEGHA EW  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
Report Over2.5 December 6, 2014 6:18 PM GMT
well looks like people called it correct..snap iis full of ####
Report callitasucit December 6, 2014 6:18 PM GMT
Hostage to slow gallop there. Unlucky Snap.
Report callitasucit December 6, 2014 6:19 PM GMT
Doubt it.
Report kavvie December 6, 2014 6:21 PM GMT
next time with a stronger gallop
Report snap crackle and pop December 6, 2014 6:32 PM GMT
Specsavers for you over 2.5
Report kavvie December 6, 2014 6:35 PM GMT
im surprised really that there isnt more on dancing on ur grave snap
Report snap crackle and pop December 6, 2014 6:41 PM GMT
Got off quite light kavvie!

But alas, the night is still young!
Report callitasucit December 6, 2014 6:43 PM GMT
Too busy crying about losses prob. Which I find quite amusing!

I think you will find quite a large % of people on here would have backed it......yet tell Snap is info is rubbish after it. If its rubbish, why in the name of Jesus follow it!! Them people have issues. And I would wager there are quite a few out there.
Report callitasucit December 6, 2014 6:46 PM GMT
That should read.....if you think its rubbish...
Report workrider December 6, 2014 7:05 PM GMT
With all due respects callit , the likes of yourself would be streets ahead of Snap , your threads on golf and racing are a joy to read , well thought out and presented and full of insights and I'm sure you are well ahead of the game ,Snap on the other hand would worry me , his certs might lure in the less clud up ,we must remember that not all on here have the luxury of pots of money ,and some have to work hard to earn a crust ,Snaps xmas cracker would appeal to such people ..So I'd advise people to thread carefully when he puts up these bets and not be taken in by his so called certs...
Report callitasucit December 6, 2014 7:24 PM GMT
But it's each individuals decision whether they place a bet or not WR. No one takes the money from their pockets. Its up to the individual to decipher whether following the information of an individual will be profitable or not, and act accordingly. If someone is backing them, yet giving the provider stick for the info being poor.....its really himself he needs to be questioning.

Snap is really on a hiding to nothing here. If it wins, so what...it was a favourite and so on. And if it loses, he's talking bol lix, putting people away etc.
Report Ozymandius December 6, 2014 7:26 PM GMT
LaughWink
Report workrider December 6, 2014 7:32 PM GMT
Exactly , so it begs the question , why put these so called certs ,like a few more on here ,I get inside info but never put it out on here ,the need to publish info is a question he needs to ask himself ...
Report Ozymandius December 6, 2014 7:35 PM GMT
AN OFFICIAL XMAS WARNING TO DUMBER, POORER PEOPLE FROM WONKS, YOUR WISE PATRON;

his certs might lure in the less clud up ,we must remember that not all on here have the luxury of pots of money ,and some have to work hard to earn a crust ,Snaps xmas cracker would appeal to such people ..So I'd advise people to thread carefully when he puts up these bets and not be taken in by his so called certs...

GOD BLESS.
Report workrider December 6, 2014 7:37 PM GMT
Norma , You'd be more interested in attracting a different kind of PUNTER...Laugh
Report Ozymandius December 6, 2014 7:41 PM GMT
Wonks, you haven't got the wit or intelligence to be funny, hence you rely on dull repetition and a smiley.  The smiley represents the fact that you are the only one laughing.
Report tony57 December 6, 2014 7:43 PM GMT
wr..its snap decision I have sympathy for what callit says there..ive never moaned when given a tip and its beat..its my decision..but its also snaps..and I see no harm personally..my only point is his statements of a "cert" etc..but I think that's just the way snap is...but at least he has the balls to give his opinion.....and kavie said a good thing yesterday..its a forum for discussion and opinions..
Report tony57 December 6, 2014 7:43 PM GMT
Laughmake that 2 laughing..
Report workrider December 6, 2014 7:46 PM GMT
True Tony , I have no problem with him ,  he might give the impression that he knows more than he really does ,and some on here might be fooled...
Report slickster December 6, 2014 7:49 PM GMT
Nobody is fooled by you wonks. You are a guesser.
Report insideinfo December 6, 2014 7:51 PM GMT
i would respect anyone who is decent enough to share genuine info with the forum whether it wins or loses.however i dont think this is the case with snap and if theres two things i cant stand about anyone tipping horses it muppets who describe anything as a cert,home and hosed etc etc and tools who tip you something after the best price is long gone!
Report workrider December 6, 2014 7:52 PM GMT
And you my friend are a simpleton ,who never punts ,but loves to think he does ,you have a vivid imagination like your buddy Norma , I hope you'll be happy together ,thats me done for the day with ye..Good night and God bless...
Report slickster December 6, 2014 7:55 PM GMT
You are one sad senile old goat. Off with ya ffs. It's closing in on your bedtime Grin
Report snap crackle and pop December 6, 2014 7:57 PM GMT
Sorry outside info, but if you could highlight where I described it as a "cert" or "home and hosed" that would be mighty, if not, run along...
Report insideinfo December 6, 2014 8:18 PM GMT
ohh outside info,such a put down llf! you didnt describe it as a cert etc (tho a xmas cracker it certainly wasnt!!!) in this instance snap but its your usual MO.if you could post up your last 10 "tips" along with results and a p/l that would be mighty,if not run along...
Report snap crackle and pop December 6, 2014 8:21 PM GMT
So you're admitting your previous post is incorrect?
Report insideinfo December 6, 2014 8:31 PM GMT
no it wasnt incorrect you imbecile!! i was refering to your posts in general and that is pretty obvious.now be a good lad and put up your last 10 selections,im sure a pro like yourself keeps meticulous records of every bet.
Report The Gotchee December 6, 2014 8:36 PM GMT
Good man snap, you are like a little terrier, even when you are being laughed off the forum you still come out fighting. Laugh
Report snap crackle and pop December 6, 2014 8:36 PM GMT
You want to know my last 10 bets?
Report The Gotchee December 6, 2014 8:40 PM GMT
Go on give us another laughLaugh
Report insideinfo December 6, 2014 8:44 PM GMT
your last 10 "tips" on the forum along with p/l
Report snap crackle and pop December 6, 2014 8:45 PM GMT
Why would I just keep a p and l of the ones I post on here?
Report insideinfo December 6, 2014 8:49 PM GMT
fuukkkk you really aint the brightest are you,trawl your posts,do a search or whatever ffs...i trying to watch prize fighter here ffs.ill be back tomoro so call that your homework.
Report snap crackle and pop December 6, 2014 8:51 PM GMT
Have a trawl yourself if you're that interested
Report norn iron December 6, 2014 8:54 PM GMT
MEL BRITAIN AND G LEE JUST HAD 38 BSP WINNER  SNAP ?
Report The Gotchee December 6, 2014 8:58 PM GMT
His stable contact forgot to tell him about that oneShocked
Report snap crackle and pop December 6, 2014 9:35 PM GMT
Better upgrade the aul hearing aid...!
Report workrider December 6, 2014 10:09 PM GMT
Laugh The Gotchee...
Report Roger De Bris December 6, 2014 10:53 PM GMT
one cream cracker and a glass of water.....
Report snap crackle and pop December 12, 2014 10:14 AM GMT
After things not panning out for the Xmas cracker last time it's ok, time to recoup and double up on the beast tonight in the last at Wolverhampton. 4/1 generous
Report kavvie December 12, 2014 11:28 AM GMT
the problem is snap given the connections will it be a red or green light?
Report insideinfo December 13, 2014 3:05 PM GMT
so we should have "doubled up" Laugh another classic mug phrase up there with "this won be beat" "home and hosed" "cert" and so on...

anyway it was 7th of 8 last night.either someone is putting you away,you are trying to put people away or you are just a pure guesser with no information whatsoever.for me its the last one.
Report snap crackle and pop December 13, 2014 4:22 PM GMT
insideinfo, yer nothing but a mouth piece, if ya want to take me on in a tipping comp between now and end of year be my guest mate, 5k a man, otherwise run along and don't be making an eejit out of yerself
Report callitasucit December 13, 2014 5:39 PM GMT
Sounds interesting. I will have 500 on Snap at evens with anybody that wants to partake.

This could prove a bit of craic!!
Report insideinfo December 13, 2014 6:11 PM GMT
i think you are the one making an eejit out of yourself snap!! the fact that i am critical of your "tips" or disagree with muppets who say things like "double up" this wont be beat" etc etc etc does not make me a mouthpiece.

i havnt claimed to be some sort of tipster i am just criticising you for being a poor one so no need to act billy big balls now challenging me to a tipping comp for 5k you complete tool!

i wont be running along anywhere either.
Report snap crackle and pop December 13, 2014 6:17 PM GMT
Just another tin roofer, keyboard warrior!

That's a good lad!
Report insideinfo December 13, 2014 6:26 PM GMT
im a keyboard warrior for being critical of your tips?? grow up ya tool!!
Report The Gotchee December 13, 2014 6:28 PM GMT
insideinfo is correct, you are a spoofer and a bluffer. Your type needs to be shown up.
Report snap crackle and pop December 13, 2014 6:31 PM GMT
You want to take the keyboard warriors place instead Gobshee?
Report The Gotchee December 13, 2014 6:46 PM GMT
What are you on about?
You swerved the Tramore experiment and no doubt you'll swerve workrider,s competition as well.
You are a figure of fun on this forum so let's keep it that way.

If you have any balls, which I doubt, you will contribute to workrider's competition and you will be able to show us how good you really are.
Report insideinfo December 13, 2014 6:49 PM GMT
stop digging snap,you have made a big enough tool of yourself for one day.
Report Ozymandius December 13, 2014 7:00 PM GMT
You couldn't make it up,.  Gotchee and insideinfo completely bottle Snap's invitation to go head to head, yet continue to have a go at him.

Leave them to it Snap, your point is well and truly made here.  Well played.
Report snap crackle and pop December 13, 2014 7:06 PM GMT
Cheers Ozy, the one I feel sorry for here is callitasucit, evs would have been bet of the millennium! Lol!
Report insideinfo December 13, 2014 7:07 PM GMT
dont be silly now ozy! are you saying that because i have criticised his "tips" that means i am obliged to go head to head for 5k in a tipping comp with him? thats just plain stupid and even if he did win it still wouldnt prove whether or not he was any good!

what proves that is keeping a record of all his tips and keeping a running total.i have already asked snap to put up his last 10 tips and a p/l for them.he declinded to do so so draw your own conclusions.
Report Ozymandius December 13, 2014 7:16 PM GMT
keeping a running p&l total is not popular round these parts, insideinfo, its bad for the auld image.  Only callit fronts up where this is concerned!

I am sure Snap would take you on for 500, maybe a 3 way with Gotchee. It might not definitvely prove anything, but it would be a bit of craic.
Report kavvie December 13, 2014 7:24 PM GMT
ill also chance a monkey at evens on snap if theres any takers?!?..!!
Report Ozymandius December 13, 2014 7:26 PM GMT
^ the Rat might take you up on that Kavvie.  Says he'll give you 5/4 to sweeten the deal and make up for past misunderstandings.
Report insideinfo December 13, 2014 7:27 PM GMT
well your first line sums up entirely my point ozy.i dont have the time to put any effort into a tipping comp atm,nor would i fancy running round the country looking for snap to pick up my monkey or whatever lol.im not the one putting myself up as a tipster anyway,snap is and im just pointing out that i think he is poor and he cant take it.

ive got nothing to prove and he may or may not beat me in a head to head,but ill tell you this,the gotchee or callit would be long odds on to win a head to to head with him.

i would def be interested in doing a proper forum comp in the new yr,perhaps on the a/w as this seems to be an area snap thinks he knows something about LaughLaughLaugh
Report snap crackle and pop December 13, 2014 7:30 PM GMT
The amount we would be playing for would have to be lodged with someone independent like callitasucit before the event began to avoid any confusion.

That's a good lad inside, come back to the table in the new year when ya man up!
Report Ozymandius December 13, 2014 7:32 PM GMT
Fair play, insideinfo, as long as we keep the likes of Dickie and Freddie K pinned back we will be ok!
Report insideinfo December 13, 2014 7:41 PM GMT
look snap you are just trying to deflect attention from yourself by challenging myself and thegotchee to some pointless head to head,even if you did happen to beat me you may have still done it whilst showing a loss if you can understand my point.if you are so great why are you not involved in the other comp or tramore thread? the only measure of whether someone is any good or not is to keep a record of all their bets along with profit/loss as i keep stating.this obviously scares you snap as you know you will be shown up for the bluffer that you are!!

ozy yea we'll see what happens,wouldnt be worried in the slightest about little dickie or freddiek,they are one and the same anyway and just alter egos of the muppet who also called herself zipifried.
Report The Gotchee December 13, 2014 8:32 PM GMT
Poor old Ozy has been torn to shreds by wildman in every thread he makes a contribution on but in all fairness he keeps coming back for more. A very entertaining character who brings a little bit of humor to the forum. Out of his depth but likeable all the same.
Report workrider December 13, 2014 8:50 PM GMT
The Gotchee , you forgot to add ,Norma, extraordinary capable groomer of the forum , odds on to catch a few lads with their pants down....Laugh
Report never give up January 11, 2015 3:53 PM GMT
the run continues
Report pa lapsy November 21, 2015 11:26 PM GMT
Have a good read of that now "The Wasp",defend it and come back to me again with or without your labeling.
Report TheWasp November 21, 2015 11:41 PM GMT
havnt read through it but we can all dig up posts of others with losers etc
Report Ozymandius November 22, 2015 8:18 AM GMT
Groundhog Day.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com