Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
26 Nov 14 17:05
| Topic/replies: 31,512 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Grand Isola is worth a few pound ,having been runner up to a real smart one last time out , and with Cooper now taking over sure to be on the premises , with the fav not sure to be fully wound up it will be carrying my few bob...   K. A.  S. should have won the last day in Naas imo ,Patrick was a little over confident , tomorrow should be pay back time ...

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 167
By:
frank60
When: 26 Nov 14 18:39
Iwas looking at the form W/R and its nice to see a maiden with no Mullins hotpot in it, Grand isola would have to be very forward to beat Golantilla who was 3rd to Brier hill in the 2013 cheltenham bumper ,the horse that was behind Grand isola in his last race was beaten out of sight since,i will see how the market is going before having a bet.ty
By:
workrider
When: 26 Nov 14 18:45
Reason I put it up Frank is  , Tonys not sure to like the ground ,and not likely to be given a hard race ..
By:
frank60
When: 26 Nov 14 18:54
You never know with Mr Martin W/RGrin
By:
tony57
When: 26 Nov 14 18:54
mullins sends 2 over to newbury tomorrow, his record outside the festival is awful..and with a nicholls and Henderson runner in there I can't see that changing tbh..
By:
workrider
When: 26 Nov 14 18:58
Thats what i mean Frank , hes like Walnutts mate Dodgy  Davy....Laugh
By:
frank60
When: 26 Nov 14 19:11
DANEKING would have a better chance then Wicklow brave Tony.Some poor fields at Newbury 35runners for 7 races
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 26 Nov 14 19:24
He would have a far better chance again if Danny wasn't on his back Frank
By:
workrider
When: 26 Nov 14 19:27
Funnily enough lads I was thinking Daneking was the one till I saw the booking..
By:
frank60
When: 26 Nov 14 19:32
Agree Snap ; getting back to Thurles     Un De Sceaux 1/6 in a field of 16 in a not to bad BEGINNERS CHASE even the big boys will be careful here.
By:
workrider
When: 26 Nov 14 19:39
Sad thing is Frank , last sunday there was two odds on shots in the same race , in the first Willies was 1/4 or thereabouts , and in the w/o market Meades was 4/6 ..They have the game destroyed ...
By:
tony57
When: 26 Nov 14 19:42
I don't think either have a chance frank, mullins has run plenty over hurdles and fences outside Cheltenham..and had 2 winners?i think its 80 odd runners (I may be wrong)
By:
workrider
When: 26 Nov 14 19:45
Agree Tony , a poor record with his English forays ,off to watch the match , laid Arsenal...
By:
frank60
When: 26 Nov 14 19:46
I would,nt say  destroyed  W/R but it not very conducive for the punter, i have a few bets on the Cham/league will chat later.
By:
tony57
When: 26 Nov 14 19:48
best of luck lads..
By:
easygold
When: 26 Nov 14 20:50
Destroyed??????? AWFUL COMMENT............. I`m sure you would feel the same if you worked as hard as he did, and his staff........... More crap from you W/R...... I thought u were not punting since A.O.B last March.........
By:
p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y
When: 26 Nov 14 20:54
Mullins 2 winners from 80 runners outside the festival in England?? Didn't Annie Power win a couple last year and then that other mare they have (possibly Glens Melody) and that's only off the top of my head
By:
easygold
When: 26 Nov 14 20:57
Glens Melody, that mare is.
By:
When: 26 Nov 14 20:57
Annie Power won 3 in England last yeat at Ascot, Doncaster and Cheltenham and Glens Melody won twice at Warwick
By:
CheltenhamRoar
When: 26 Nov 14 21:14
Has also won a few races in France Grin
By:
paulie wallnuts
When: 26 Nov 14 21:36
The amount of Shiite written on this forum is unbelievable.... Most of it from wonky and his crew....and when they do finally get something right ....along come the rest of dad's army issuing congratulations....even when the plug used owning a helicopter as criteria for picking winners....some of the others agreed with him .....although I did notice that the commander in chief namely wild dan was conspicuous by his absence this week.... He's at home with his head in his hands I'd say....
By:
slickster
When: 26 Nov 14 21:54
He's waiting,lurking like a snake in the grass. Pops in now and then for a look, and then sneaks off. He's a thinking man's wonky! Grin
By:
workrider
When: 26 Nov 14 22:56
The deadly duo have appeared , Walnutt , Davy's putter on , and Thick the man who hates odds on naps ...What a classy duo ....Laugh
By:
easygold
When: 26 Nov 14 23:05
Two French Horses trained-by Nic/Hend.......... with poor form........ Two horses trained-by Mullins with decent form......... but people dis-regard them because other horses trained by him did poor. But those other horses are NOT W.Brave or Daneking........ Mmmmmmm
By:
Tolmi
When: 27 Nov 14 00:13
Irrespective of the result tomorrow how anyone can say a 4 year old with an official rating of 149 has poor form is beyond me.
By:
easygold
When: 27 Nov 14 00:35
Sorry Tom....... it`s my quick writing Henderson with poor form, There should have been a space.
By:
workrider
When: 27 Nov 14 09:21
Anyone update me on fog situation in or around Thurles...Thanks..
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 27 Nov 14 09:47
It will be ok to land the chopper wr, don't worry !
By:
workrider
When: 27 Nov 14 09:59
Laugh
By:
workrider
When: 27 Nov 14 10:06
Can't possibly be as bad as last week , so heading off , Thick has just pm'd me saying he'll direct the copter in for a tenner ...Laugh
By:
Tolmi
When: 27 Nov 14 12:38
Interesting race in Newbury.While both Mullins horses have decent form they can both be quite keen and I think they might not find a lot if it is a tough slog in the ground.Unfortunately I don't know enough about French form to oppose them with either of the other 2 favourites.
By:
Arklearkle
When: 27 Nov 14 13:06
Gitane Du Burlais won at Aintree and of course Boston Bob won also. Twelve winners inc the four at the festival since last November for WM.
By:
pa lapsy
When: 27 Nov 14 13:07
I don't either Tolmi and will only watch,it looks though they both have been running in the same French class as roughly as today's race,on a line through Nando Le Mercurey ought to be ahead of the Henderson horse.Only be guessing fitness with them.
By:
Tolmi
When: 27 Nov 14 13:20
That line is a year ago pa and there is also the 17lb weight differential to factor in.I think I will lay both Mullins horses to smallish stakes.They finished tired in the chase which admittedly is slightly worse ground.
By:
tony57
When: 27 Nov 14 14:30
premier fantasy..you can take my word for it mullins has a awfull record outside Cheltenham over the years..annie power won @ascot..and glens melody won @warwick..but by %wise..its bad..ive asked  a mate who is into all that figures stuff to find out exactly for me...
By:
Bigwillystyle
When: 27 Nov 14 14:43
Tony its bad because it is an after thought.  He usually sends the dross over.  If he put his mind to it he would blow Henderson and Nicholls away!
By:
tony57
When: 27 Nov 14 14:46
not disputing that bigwilly...although im not sure it would be as easy as you say..but 4-5 winners out of 100 runners is not great in anyones book..
By:
pa lapsy
When: 27 Nov 14 14:55
6 winners from 25 runners in 2013/14 season outside Cheltenham, 4 from 15 if you leave Aintree out.
By:
When: 27 Nov 14 15:18
6/25 or 4/15, either way you want to look at it he basically won with 25% of his runners outside the festival last season, that is a brilliant strike rate I would say
By:
pa lapsy
When: 27 Nov 14 15:33
After looking in to it a bit deeper it isn't so good,but surprised how few he had.
2012/13 0-9  0-3
2011/12 0-9  0-2
2010/11 0-10 0-2

First includes Aintree,second is outside Aintree,looking at the courses i would be fairly sure they would be big handicaps,really hasn't bothered in  outside Ireland except for the two UK festivals.(few French raiders as said)
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com