Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
maxheadroom
30 Aug 14 13:26
| Topic/replies: 2,997 | Blogger: maxheadroom's blog
anyone hear it? sounded like it was going down.
Pause Switch to Standard View low flying plane dublin
Show More
Report vantastic54 August 30, 2014 1:51 PM BST
they looked like f16s apparently.
Report reb August 30, 2014 1:59 PM BST
Garth's revenge ?
Report vantastic54 August 30, 2014 2:00 PM BST
possibly something to do with match in Croker
Report kavvie August 30, 2014 2:02 PM BST
maybe on way to burnley to unfurl a banner louis out?!?
Report callitasucit August 30, 2014 2:32 PM BST
They look like getting a good result today though Kav.
Report Roger De Bris August 30, 2014 9:34 PM BST
i thought it was coming straight for my roof. it sounded that close.
Report Arklearkle August 30, 2014 11:02 PM BST
I understand that they were Obama's plane flying over for the Croker match. My daughters plates were cracked on the dresser from the noise.
Report Ozymandius August 31, 2014 8:51 AM BST
2 F-16's.

Suck it up mofo's.
Report db1974 August 31, 2014 6:57 PM BST
From US airbase in Italy
Report carrot1960 September 1, 2014 8:05 PM BST
your lucky you should see the carry on in cardiff ahead of the nato summit,schools 15 miles away  having to start late and finish early , schools closed all together yet no where near the event, more armoured police than you can shake a stick at ,pair's of army helicopters flying low enough to scrape the roof tops over residental housing , motorcycle convoys roaming the streets ,armoured barricades a tank could not shift. and if your a builder with electrical goods under cover in or on the back of your vehicle there around you like flies around sh1te
Report Kelly September 1, 2014 11:57 PM BST
You in Cardiff carrot ?  Always liked my visits there , I get on well with the Welsh , especially if you are prepared to talk rugby .

We had something similar when they had the big meeting in Lough Erne  , think my son had to close for the day . And despite the claims about the economic good , think people in Fermanagh are still waiting for those green shoots to appear .

Only good tangible thing to come out of it was that nearly all the businesses in the centre of Skintown got a face lift .  I assume the local painters and decorators got their moneys worth as Stormont was paying for the freebie .
Report carrot1960 September 2, 2014 9:56 PM BST
yes cardiff ,kelly take a look at the WALESONLINE  and see the fleet that has arrived for the conference it  is in newport then cardiff for a dinner/banquet i believe , the whole thing is so over the top it's a joke,after they have checked the manholes in the roads they are tarmacking them over ,the kids walked out of mcdonalds yesterday to be confronted by armed police and today in a suburb about a mile away from the centre the police motorcycles where in a pack of 13 cruising the street
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com