Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
CheltenhamRoar
15 Feb 14 15:52
| Topic/replies: 5,882 | Blogger: CheltenhamRoar's blog
Would u be a player or a layer should he run in the Champion Hurdle?
i really like the horse,Don't think Mullins will run the risk of him ruining the fly's legacy though!
Pause Switch to Standard View Un Des Sceaux
Show More
Report Mr Mischief February 15, 2014 3:55 PM GMT
It's more Mullins doesn't want him getting embarrassed by The Fly and becoming another Peddlers Cross.
Report Goretski February 15, 2014 4:04 PM GMT
Layer!

Clearly has an engine but doesnt jump anywhere near good enough to win a champion hurdle
Report frankalsoran60 February 15, 2014 4:37 PM GMT
its only guess work to know how good the horse is, hopefully mullins will tell us in the next week when he heads...12/1 with PP is not a bad bet with money back if he is a non/runner.
Report frankalsoran60 February 15, 2014 5:55 PM GMT
willie mullins gave a interview to A.T.R/ AT 5.15 and said that U.T.S.would have to find a stone to beat the Hurrican but no decesion will be made yet about him or annie power as to Cheltenham,
Report tony57 February 15, 2014 8:26 PM GMT
lay..you just don't know how good he is..its great for the owner picking up prize money but bad for punters cos we have no idea how good he is?..i personally don't think he has beaten that much..but there no doubt he could be very good indeed but he wont win the champion this year imo..firstly I don't think he,,ll run..i would send him to Aintree with a mind to get him ready for the champion next year.
Report easygold February 15, 2014 10:13 PM GMT
A lot of horses in this year`s C.Hurdle have made at least one jumping error in all their efforts this season Tony, this horse is a "freak" surely you can see that??? and all his racing has been on soft/heavy ground WOW!!!!!  a machine....... that`s the difference between watching a race once, but when you watching over and over for a living you see a the Bigger Picture. 3/1,3/1 9/2 6/1 we know all about those guys........... but when I spoke(wrote)about this fellow he was 25/1 mmmmmmmmm you see value before other people that`s the key..........
I will state again he will be unbeaten wherever he runs for a long time (and fingers crossed connections want the Gold this year rather than later, because who knows what happens around the corner)
Report roadrunner46 February 15, 2014 10:29 PM GMT
are you claiming to have spotted the value before other peopleLaugh you mean you have had a bet on UDS for CH 2014
they all think like that on the antepost forum, all value huntersLaugh
Report neill d February 15, 2014 10:30 PM GMT
Connections should insist he goes this year because that attritional style against top horses will mean he won't be around forever. For the great horse Denman was, he only won one Gold Cup. This is a strong year, exceptionally so even, but it could still be UDS's best chance.
Report easygold February 15, 2014 10:42 PM GMT
Of course I mean that, where have you been.
Report easygold February 15, 2014 10:46 PM GMT
Hi Neil, yeah there is a huge following for this horse, and are eager to run, I`ve a strong feeling he will run, because I`m sure Mullins knows The Fly has more on his plate this year, and UDS is a strong sub to have, and Annie will go for the stayers.
Report neill d February 15, 2014 11:35 PM GMT
Hope he runs Easy as he would add a huge amount to the race.
Report paulie wallnuts February 16, 2014 9:00 AM GMT
what is this nonsense about him not running.....I have never even heard that mentioned.....only by a few uninformed on here.....he guarantees pace in the race which suits everybody......so he is an absolute certainty to run.....
they have hardly aimed hima at the race all year.....and then decide not to run him .......
and keep him for what exactly......there is no other race for him......
Report tony57 February 16, 2014 11:53 AM GMT
why is ther no other race for him?..can they not wait for Aintree..do you thin  mullins will run 3 of his best horses in the champion? uds annie power and the fly?..anyone who thinks that ..well imo it wont happen,  annie is more likely to go for the world..(which ive always fancied she would)but uds?..yes he could go..but Aintree would be my bet..but just to ask paulie..by you saying the uninformed..that means you are the informed correct?
Report silvergreaser February 16, 2014 12:14 PM GMT
Personally Tony if I was a trainer and I had 3 good horses that had a chance of winning the Champion hurdle I'd run the lot of them, 3 chances is so much better than one.
But it seems Mullins wants Hurricane to achieve immortality by winning 3 Champions but doesn't want to compromise that by running the other two?.

From an owners perspective, World Hurdle or Champion Hurdle?, no contest.
But if the owners insisted that both  Un De Seaux and Annie run in the Champion against the trainer and jockeys wishes I wonder would they be afforded the same level of preparation as the stable star?.

Of course from Rubys perspective he'd rather they were kept apart, he would be able to except defeat a bit better if one of the English challengers rather than Annie Power or Un De Seaux come sailing past the Fly on the run in.
Report tony57 February 16, 2014 12:27 PM GMT
silver yes I agree but I don't see him running the 3 ..the fly and uds yes.., I can see uds running ..but im just saying I,d go for Aintree and aim him at the race next year..(cos I don't think he,ll win it this season)
Report paulie wallnuts February 16, 2014 12:58 PM GMT
Tony57......grab a hold of yerself man.....ya don't know what yer talking about......nobody is aying Annie Power is going to run in the champion.....its likely that she wont.....but its fellas like you are on about keeping un de sceaux for Aintree......
Nobody particularly Mullins cares about Aintree.....its an afterthought meeting.....and a total kip of a place.....track and city....full of minks is all the place is.....nobody even remembers what won races at Aintree....
Report Ozymandius February 16, 2014 1:16 PM GMT
That's Paulie off the invite list for the annual pre-Aintree drinks and canapes Chez Scouse Tony.
Report tony57 February 16, 2014 1:22 PM GMT
only the biggest race of the year and the biggest crowd?and the biggest t.v audience,offcourse trainers don't care about it..just shows YOU know **** all, IGNORENT prick,who thinks he knows it all..you think by shouting and trying to bully that you can do what you want..how dare anyone say anything to paulie..go **** yourself
Report kavvie February 16, 2014 1:31 PM GMT
paulie your totally wrong about aintree.i usta go to chel for years.i gave it up when it went to 4 days.im going to aintree since.later in the year usually nicer weather.easier course to get around and city of liverpool a great place.maybe your trying to rise tony but your wrong.trainers  do target it .the prizemoney is huge and its as good if not better than chelt.its also easier to back winners..
Report Ozymandius February 16, 2014 1:31 PM GMT
Tony, any chance of putting me up over the Aintree Festival?

I'm a vegetarian so you wouldn't have to worry about the Full English breakfast.
Report kavvie February 16, 2014 1:36 PM GMT
and tony we will meet for a pint thur or fri nite..
Report tony57 February 16, 2014 1:42 PM GMT
oz,
if you were stuck I wouldn't turn you away,but kavi, no matter what you say mate..paulie is just ignorant, no opinion matters only his..so don't bother defending Aintree..in paulie's world it does not matter...of course mate looking forward to meeting up.
Report pa lapsy February 16, 2014 1:43 PM GMT
Can,t see WPM sending him to Aintree in a fit either, other than the National and that 2 1/2m hur it isn,t the greatest festival and revolves around the one race(like the meeting though)
Imagine he'll much prefer to go to Punchestown late April.
Report tony57 February 16, 2014 1:47 PM GMT
lot of money on offer tho pa..and at the end of the day..thats what matters..and a few grade 1s,..but you could be right punchestown may be better for the horse..
Report Ozymandius February 16, 2014 1:49 PM GMT
cheers Tony, you anywhere near Stanley Street?
Report Slabster February 16, 2014 1:50 PM GMT
I would say Mullins would love to win the Aintree Hurdle given how close he's gone in it recently. Hopefully UDS will be in the Champion Hurdle though.
Report tony57 February 16, 2014 1:52 PM GMT
no oz..but not far..lol
Report Ozymandius February 16, 2014 1:53 PM GMT
LaughWink
Report paulie wallnuts February 16, 2014 2:21 PM GMT
Tony57......take a lie down.....no need to get so upset.....
Kavvie.....Liverpool is full of chavs.....was in it plenty of times....a dirty khazi.....infested by them scousers.....
Report easygold February 16, 2014 3:08 PM GMT
Hi Tony, your not up to date with racing what race is for UDS at Aintree over 2m????, if the UDS does not run if will be Punch for sure. And you wud rather Lay him if he runs LOL.
Report BJG February 16, 2014 3:10 PM GMT
Racing Post ‏@RacingPost  45s
Un De Sceaux looks like missing the Stan James Champion Hurdle trainer Willie Mullins has said.
Report tony57 February 16, 2014 3:10 PM GMT
the irish field is reporting that there is a doubt over uds going to the festival?
Report neill d February 16, 2014 3:12 PM GMT
It could be Aintree yet, wait for the famous Willie line 'we always thought he could go out in trip'.

Willie wants 3 Champion Hurdles so badly it is untrue and the fella who owns UDS isn't one of his bigger owners. It was always a possibility.
Report tony57 February 16, 2014 3:13 PM GMT
racing post now saying he wont go to the festival?
Report tony57 February 16, 2014 3:16 PM GMT
seems like the uniformed just became the informed?Laugh
Report easygold February 16, 2014 3:19 PM GMT
So be it if he doesn`t run that`s life, but he is a freak, but Aintree Tony come on ur better than that mate.
Report tony57 February 16, 2014 3:22 PM GMT
"I just wonder if he needs that(champ hurdle) at this time in his career taking on them great horses" willie mullins.......all I said was imo I,d go to Aintree..cos hes not ready...it seems his trainer now thinks the same...wether he gos or not I was right..considering your insult with ..you don't know what your talking about..if your any type of man. PAULIE.you,d apolagise...
Report neill d February 16, 2014 3:24 PM GMT
I'd say he'd piss up at Aintree Easy, it is often a lesser calibre of horse in that race. Can't see anything that is likely to run there that would get him off it. He'd whizz around there. I've a hunch The New One won't go there as he could still be one to mind for fences next season and the track like Kempton doesn't play to his strengths. The Tent doesn't want the trip, Our Conor and the Fly will wait for Punchestown. I think him or Annioe Power will go and whichever one goes will win.
Report neill d February 16, 2014 3:27 PM GMT
I can see Willie selling the weekend at Aintree to a frankly gutted Eddie O'Connell as we speak. Willie is a Machiavellian fcker!!

"It'll be great" and O'Connell thinking it's not so bad, just the cost of being with the best trainer.
Report dj876 February 16, 2014 3:29 PM GMT
3 wins on right handed tracks against horses stones blow champion hurdle form hardly screamed a champion prep.

Having said that,the ultimate driver behind this decision is the Fly's legacy (or should we say WPM's legacy)and the same applies with Quevega and I knew this would be the situation.

The only positive is WPM's not campaigning horses in the races that they should be running is the only threat to the Monopoly not continuing.
Report neill d February 16, 2014 3:31 PM GMT
^^^^This!!
Report dj876 February 16, 2014 3:34 PM GMT
~Navan LH
Report tony57 February 16, 2014 3:35 PM GMT
it seems you know **** all dj..according to paulie..?your talking ****..he was always going to the champion..he has no were else to go?
Report easygold February 16, 2014 3:35 PM GMT
The followers will be gutted, there was 25 people related to O`Connell with scarfs and jackets of the colors of Uds at Gowran yesterday, but if that`s the case so is life.

But in my opinion The Fly is not Mullins best chance to win the CH, without Uds in the field I have 2 others ahead of him at the moment. If others decide to supplement a pacemaker I may change my mind.
Report tony57 February 16, 2014 3:43 PM GMT
really does make me laugh sometimes the hypocrisy on here..when ever anybody on here make a mistake loads come on and have a go and belittle them..i only made a error about weight for a race and got all sorts of stick...now know it all PAULIE makes a arrse of himself..and no one says a word?..all too scared to tell him what a complete **** he is..if I,d come on and done what he did ..I'd be too embarrassed to come back on!
Report neill d February 16, 2014 3:44 PM GMT
Don't mean a thing to Willie I'd say Easy, hasn't got to where he has by putting the concerns of others first. he is thinking of his own legacy. If he can disappoint Ricci, I'd say it wouldn't cost him a thought to let down someone like O'Connell.

The horse does take  bit out of himself I'd say, but running him in that yesterday and then wheeling out that excuse was a bit disingenuous. He knows the way the horse runs and that he was liable to come back like that.

Utterly pointless running him in a race to gain more experience where the horse learns nothing. But it fits well with the big picture. He'll be his Champion Hurdle horse next year.
Report tony57 February 16, 2014 3:47 PM GMT
exactly what I said neill., the horse would go for the champion next year..
Report neill d February 16, 2014 3:52 PM GMT
You've called it bang right then Tony, if he was with anyone else it would be the Champion though, unique set of circumstances here.

Mullins is still a bit antsie with the Championship races at Cheltenham, he'll chill out a bit once he wins a Gold Cup!!

It's a bit like Nicholls with Kauto and Denman, although on a lesser scale as UDS hasn't proven himself to Denman, Mullins' affections are wed to the Fly as like Kauto Star with Nicholls, he is the horse that has taken him to the next level.
Report paulie wallnuts February 16, 2014 4:03 PM GMT
Well I must take my hat off to you tony57.....it looks like you were on the ball....to say im gobsmacked is putting it mildly......I simply cannot believe that any trainer would have the cheek to do this to an owner.....I must offer my apologies .....you are in fact 100% correct.....about Un de Sceaux.....
Report neill d February 16, 2014 4:07 PM GMT
You'd hope that the next time Mullins sees a nice one in France (in the mid-range) that might be a bit of value, that he'd put it the way of O'Connell.

Fair play Paulie, it is very bad form on the owner.
Report dj876 February 16, 2014 4:09 PM GMT
Twister wishing he put in a pacemaker now!

Who's going to make the running now?Jezki will be more prominent but would they make it?

I'd hate to be playing Poker with Willie Mullins but it's lot easier when you hold so many cards.
Report paulie wallnuts February 16, 2014 4:11 PM GMT
neill d.....it looks pretty clear in what kind of esteem Billy holds O Connell.....
Report Ozymandius February 16, 2014 4:13 PM GMT
going to play devils advocate here in the face of this Willie bashing and say

a) we don;t know how goo the hoss is
Report Ozymandius February 16, 2014 4:14 PM GMT
and

b) it is only 6, so plenty of time.
Report neill d February 16, 2014 4:15 PM GMT
Yeah, awful form Paulie. Mullins is as hard-nosed as you'd get. Balance of probabilities is that the owner won't get a horse like that again.

Look at the way he runs Oz, he is a now horse in terms of Champion Hurdles. Horse like that would give himself as hard a race in a seller as in a Champion Hurdle!!
Report easygold February 16, 2014 4:20 PM GMT
He does know, how good he is that`s a cert. The same idea I know he is a freak.
Report dj876 February 16, 2014 4:51 PM GMT
We all knew he was a very good horse but just didn't think 16's and 20's was value when he was 3/1 -4/1 to turn up for the race as previously stated.
Report dj876 February 16, 2014 4:56 PM GMT
Willie Mullins never had any intention of running UDS/Annie but they did their job as potential decoys so the other trainers would think a strong pace was guaranteed.

It certainly fooled Twiston Davies who said after the Christmas Hurdle-we'll run a pacemaker in the champion.

Mullins now owns the pace of the race and will try to let thousand stars to make it and set up a sprint for the Fly like he's been winning all year (unless Jezki makes it).
Report tony57 February 16, 2014 4:59 PM GMT
paulie thank you..i appreciate that. I respect a man who can apologize....
Report roadrunner46 February 16, 2014 5:46 PM GMT
the amount of people bleating on about UDS winning the CH this year and being the value bet. unbeliveble
Report paulie wallnuts February 16, 2014 6:02 PM GMT
as everyone knows its called the sport of kings......and the small no man has little or no chance......but when the small man does defy all the odds and get a once in a lifetime horse......he still gets shafted......
Report roadrunner46 February 16, 2014 6:23 PM GMT
the horse hasnt got the right profile to win CH, next year with few more grade 1/2 wins on the CV, few victorys over grade 1 horses
will be considered a worthy prospect for 2015, was all hype surrounding this horse regarding this years race. its not the derby where
aiden o brien can afford to run as many horses as possible to achieve the win. unlucky if you lost on that. no doubt all the supporters
of UDS will be backing it for next years race, thinking they will be getting value!
Report el gato February 16, 2014 7:48 PM GMT
stinks to high heaven
Report frankalsoran60 February 16, 2014 7:58 PM GMT
willie mullins said in a interview after racing on sat that U.D.S. would have proabely have to find a stone to beat the Fly.
Report Ozymandius February 16, 2014 8:06 PM GMT
he means in theory, on ratings, Frank.
Report frankalsoran60 February 16, 2014 8:16 PM GMT
TX for letting me know that Oz, Willie did use the word probably.
Report callitasucit February 16, 2014 8:50 PM GMT
Very surprised he is not going to run. WPM cant really use his lack of a decent prep as an excuse. He chose the route he has taken. Bullsh*t. I see AP into 10s on here now for CH. As sure as Rubys silver tongue has ruled UDS out, he wont allow AP in either.
Report frankalsoran60 February 16, 2014 9:00 PM GMT
INTERESTING to know that someone is looking for 12/1 on betfair for a ton on Annie power for the C/H. i thought he might be heading for the world hurdle. only time will tell.
Report kingrat February 16, 2014 9:07 PM GMT
what wpm says publicly = bullsh1t.ye have been warned!
Report CheltenhamRoar February 16, 2014 9:42 PM GMT
No surprise mullins has come up with some bullshít story as to why he wont be running UDS in the CH,
The owner been well and truly shafted here and all because of the ego of mullins and the legacy of HF,
If i was the owner i'd have no problem sending him elsewhere.
Report roadrunner46 February 16, 2014 10:10 PM GMT
why would the owner, know better than the best jumps trainer in ireland, no point rushing that horse, would be throwing UDS into
a race like that before its ready, could possibly wreck a potential future star, judging by what the horse has already achieved,
anyone who couldnt see this happening, was wishing on a star thinking that was going to turn up and beat that field in the CH.
take it this trainer has a bad reputation, IMO must of reached the top of the training profession because he is very good and
knows how to achieve the best from the horses he trains.
Report CheltenhamRoar February 16, 2014 10:24 PM GMT
roadrunner if this horse was trained by anyone bar mullins there wouldn't even be a question over him taking his place in the CH,
Why isn't the horse ready to run in a CH?? ffs,i remember Sublimity beating a load of trees at Navan before taking his place in the CH and he subsequently pIssed up.
Report callitasucit February 16, 2014 10:27 PM GMT
RR wouldn't have a clue as to the answer of that question Chelt.
Report roadrunner46 February 16, 2014 10:40 PM GMT
no way that horse was going to win this years champion hurdle, did my best to convince people, some of them even tried to tell me that
ruby walsh said this and that person said that, told them i trust IMO, and still wouldnt budge, it was all about the value and that was
the value bet, if anyones clueless its them. never relie on what trainers say or the media, make up my own mind based on my judgements.
might not always be the best informed, always and mostly can decipher these top grade races, that UDS didnt have the credentials this
time round, like said next years race, who knows could be the one, thats if this years winner doesnt follow up again.
Report Ozymandius February 16, 2014 10:42 PM GMT
who sourced and bought this horse, lads?
Report Kelly February 17, 2014 11:16 AM GMT
How much are peoples opinions based on their financial involvement betting wise with this horse ( and any other horses)?  At the end of the day the owner , trainer , connections decide what is best for the horse  and their ambitions . The current drift out to about 40 for the Champion Hurdle suggests this one is there in the entries as a justincasey .

Impressed with the style of racing , but in reality Un is likely to mop up other opportunities left open by other stable stars absence . Arkle and Flyingbolt never faced each other , that legacy still survives in many places .
Report frankalsoran60 February 17, 2014 11:54 AM GMT
In the end, Arkle and Flyingbolt never met on the racecourse but they did so at home as Pat Taaffe recounted in his book My Life & Arkle's.
"Flyingbolt was hacking along with Paddy Woods on his back and a funny look in his eye. Upsides on Arkle, I was thinking to myself that I would never see a prouder horse than this. Then he turned his head and slowly looked us over. You could almost see the curl of the lip. This was the 'Who are these peasants?' look of his that I was to come to know so well and I suppose I should have been forewarned. Next thing I knew he's taken a strong hold and was away. Not to be outdone, Arkle took an equally strong hold and got up alongside. And so these two young chasers who were then potentially the best in the world staged their own private race during what was supposed to be a normal session of morning schooling. They took the next four fences, neck and neck, flat out as though their lives depended on the outcome, while Paddy and I held on to them for dear life and waited for the fires to die down. Well, they cleared them all right, but it was a bit too close for comfort and Mr. Dreaper never allowed them to be schooled together again. In character, they were the night and the day. A small child could walk into Arkle's box in absolute safety. No child, no man would ever willingly step into Flyingbolt's.... at least, not twice. He'd kick the eye out of your head. But over jumps and on the flat he was a superb machine and a brave one.... For him, the future was limitless.... Certainly he was as good at seven as Arkle was at the same age.... If progress had been maintained, he would have been as good, if not better, than Arkle himself."
Jim Dreaper, Tom's son, was just a schoolboy at the time and he recounted his thoughts on both Arkle and Flyingbolt to Hugh McIlvanney 30 years later. "It is foolish to say there can never be another steeplechaser as great as Arkle. There may have been one in the yard along with him. It is impossible to tell how fantastic Flyingbolt might have been if he had not contracted brucellosis."
Arkle is generally acknowledged as being the greatest ever steeplechaser. Although he is officially the second-greatest of all time, Flyingbolt never got anything like the recognition he deserved. In an article in the Racing Post in March 2009, John Randall wrote, "In any era except that of Arkle, Flyingbolt would have reigned supreme, but he raced in the shadow of his stablemate and never received the credit he deserved. He was officially rated only one pound below Arkle, and although it defies belief that the two greatest steeplechasers of all time should have been in the same stable at the same time, with the same jockey and even the same groom (Johnny Lumley), the figures speak for themselves." When the Racing Post conducted a readers' poll in 2004 to determine the 100 favourite racehorses of all time, Arkle, predictably, was number one whilst Flyingbolt failed to make the list, lending credence to Randall's assertion that Flyingbolt was indeed "racing's greatest unsung hero."
Report CheltenhamRoar February 17, 2014 11:57 AM GMT
roadrunner u have to be on the wind up,you the biggest after timing idiot ive ever came across in my life,u come out with all this bullshít about uds and how he was never gonna be good enough to win,as usual,After it's been suggested he wont take part.
Report roadrunner46 February 17, 2014 12:18 PM GMT
ask easygold, told him few months ago the horse wont be ready this year, WPM he must be an idiot tooLaugh or is it you and the
people who thought UDS only had to turn up for the race to win, who are the idiotsLaugh
Report Kelly February 17, 2014 12:21 PM GMT
Lets you see what the Racing Posts readers knew , frank . Saw them both in the flesh , saw every race either of them ran  , outside of Arkles fairly humble start up . Flyingbolt was supremely versatile , but still have to give the nod to Arkle  , just . Amazing they were in the same stable at the same time . Given they were not directly comparable due to campaigning  , handicapper probably as accurate an assessor of their abilities as anyone .  Both  clear on all time ratings  , enough said .
Report roadrunner46 February 17, 2014 12:29 PM GMT
great minds think alike and fools seldom differ, cheltenhamroar, seems WPM and me are on the same page about UDS chances
this year.
Report CheltenhamRoar February 17, 2014 12:39 PM GMT
Clearly roadrunner is incapable of reading the opening post on this thread
Report CheltenhamRoar February 17, 2014 12:40 PM GMT
i'll help u out RR,

Would u be a player or a layer should he run in the Champion Hurdle?
i really like the horse,Don't think Mullins will run the risk of him ruining the fly's legacy though!
Report roadrunner46 February 17, 2014 12:44 PM GMT
so what, wrong about that too, just an opinion, not a fact or a reality, same crap you hear on all the forums about WPM
Report frankalsoran60 February 17, 2014 12:46 PM GMT
YES Kelly i was  a teen at the time and it was the Dreaper stable that got me interested in jump racing, i looked back on the time fondly.Happy
Report frankalsoran60 February 17, 2014 12:51 PM GMT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSr-pczh_0E       RE FLYINGBOLt
Report roadrunner46 February 17, 2014 1:07 PM GMT
cheltenhamroar

these where my picks for cheltenham, just incase you missed them first time round, when put them on this forum

THE NEW ONE 7/1 when advised now 3/1

AT FISHERS CROSS 4/1 took massive walk in the market around 12/1 - 14/1 now back into 13/2 

BOBS WORTH 3/1 - 7/2 took massive walk in the market around 9/2 - 5/1 now 2/1

still all hold very good chances IMO
Report pa lapsy February 17, 2014 1:27 PM GMT
Roadrunner 13.07   "THE NEW ONE 7/1 when advised now 3/1"

Who were you advising? and where were you advising people? Very technical language to be using for talking on a forum(?)

Well played for getting the best prices on the above btw,suppose though Bobs Worth finished stone last beaten 40L at Haydock, he did win the gold cup and after the Lexus obviously needed the run and just a blip.
At Fishers Cross despite being so impressive last March threw in a couple of stinkers but last time an improved show to finish ahead of Big Bucks on his comeback.
Half the battle done for you,all that remains is to lay off at their lowest price in running particulary if they could get beat.
Report roadrunner46 February 17, 2014 1:38 PM GMT
thought bobs wroth run well at haydock, was banker in ireland, even i didnt know anything about that horse last year, spoke to few
people on antepost forum, was already well fancied before he won the GC, checked the profile and the wins at cheltenham showed you
hes a track specualist, my fav type of horses. done well these horses in the market, havent got huge bets on them to lay off, if i
did would be laughing nowLaugh always accused of being an aftertimer, have put up my antepost selections for chelts/ guineas/ derby
Report paulie wallnuts February 17, 2014 1:51 PM GMT
If there was such a thing as a cyber white coat.....then roadrunner46 should be wearing two of them......I know people are wrong at times about things.....and even make idiots of themselves on here at times......I did it myself earlier on this thread......but there can be no excuse for the kind of absolute Shiite that this ape spouts constantly.....I mean he makes no sense whatsoever at any stage.....
now I never bothered replying to the guy before but enough is enough.....
Report roadrunner46 February 17, 2014 1:55 PM GMT
exactly what is it i have said that has brought about this strong reaction? all makes sense to me
Report pa lapsy February 17, 2014 2:03 PM GMT
The word "advising" got up my goat as i kinda associate it with flowery tipsterer speak tbh, the prices(best) on the above most also have been taken after their stinkers,find it hard to for anyone to have rushed to back Bobs Worth after Haydock, and the same with At Fishers Cross after Ascot when them prices were available.
That i hope is some answer to your question RR.
Report roadrunner46 February 17, 2014 2:12 PM GMT
bobs worth went off fav for that race in ireland, plus had already pulverized most of the field in previous races,
cant workout that the horse wasnt ready at haydock and took that piece of form literally, hope this highlights your
failings when it comes to assessing form. fishers cross was never going well or jumping in those first few races this
year, hes won 6 in a row last year, what did you think the horse will be a complete flop for the rest of the season?
the main targets for these horses are at cheltenham, about getting them ready for the festival, at fishers cross would
be the fav now if was going for his 10th win in a row.
Report roadrunner46 February 17, 2014 2:14 PM GMT
does keen leader advise people on bets or does he just put his selections up on the forum?
Report pa lapsy February 17, 2014 2:23 PM GMT
He just puts his opinions or thoughts on the forum imo,same as nearly all here pre-event, just surprised me you used the word "advised" and would like to see where this advice is and where it is available.tia.
Report roadrunner46 February 17, 2014 2:26 PM GMT
bullshit he advises everyone on this forum, except me, and you know it. why does he advise people because hes right most of the time.
Report pa lapsy February 17, 2014 2:32 PM GMT
And where is your "advice" with The New One and 7/1 in the same sentence ,also your other "advices" where you mentioned the other two horses at the prices please.
Report pa lapsy February 17, 2014 3:01 PM GMT
You did put them on the National hunt thread you brought up, so i can only apologise for doubting that Roadrunner.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com