Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
paulie wallnuts
03 Nov 13 09:43
| Topic/replies: 3,239 | Blogger: paulie wallnuts's blog
Havin studied him closely lately......im after revising my opinion of him......hes a decent enough horseman.......and nowhere near as poor as I was making out.......ok hes no geraghty or walsh........but he is reasonable enough......although im not sure he doesn't get the jitters in the latter parts of races......gambling girl being a point in case on Friday........the last obstacle seems more problematic to him than it should be.......was on rock the world yesterday myself......and he gave it an excellent ride.....beaten fair and square but he was good on it......no complaints whatsoever.......I felt sorry for him yesterday losing the ride on Oscars well to David Casey......I mean losing it to Geraghty is understandable.......but hes as good as Casey  and more than likely better.......it cant do his confidence any good that.......
Now there is another man riding at the minute.......and without a shadow of a doubt......is out on his own right now in the incompetence stakes over the sticks.......he rode a winner this week that had 3 stone in hand......and he barely got it home.......and he managed to get one beat that had 2 stone in hand as well......now people will say he was unlucky on the latter.......ya he was unlucky alright......unlucky he was asleep......
Pause Switch to Standard View Apologies to Robert Power........
Show More
Report roadrunner46 April 13, 2019 10:52 PM BST
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com