Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
wildmanfromborneo
01 Nov 13 18:10
| Topic/replies: 21,252 | Blogger: wildmanfromborneo's blog
I have conflicting reports on Royal Delta,it says in The Racing Post he is on Lasix but I have been told he is running drug free elsewhere.

Can anyone find out which it is for all the obvious reasons.
Pause Switch to Standard View Breeders Cup Tonight Royal Delta
Show More
Report ReimerpYsatnaf November 1, 2013 5:11 PM GMT
He is a She Wildman, probably just a typo
Report richters November 1, 2013 5:16 PM GMT
racing post:

was off Lasix after poor run June, but used it in 2011 and 2012 and does so again
Report wildmanfromborneo November 1, 2013 5:21 PM GMT
Not a typo just a stupid mistake,I don't follow the American form at all.

Thanks Richters but there is some site or some way you can find out for sure,they put the letter L beside the name,I am poor with regards computers and am basically asking someone to do work I am unable to do.
Report Anywherebutcheltenham November 1, 2013 5:48 PM GMT
The race program has her off lasix, DRF had her running with lasix which is where the confusion came from.

From twitter:
Jennie Rees ‏@CJ_Jennie 27m

2-time @BreedersCup Distaff winner Royal Delta once again races w/o Lasix. Program has it right, DRF had her on it.
Report wildmanfromborneo November 2, 2013 5:03 PM GMT
Hoping someone can do the needful again tonight.

I know Olympic Glory is running clean but there are others.

From what I gather you go to a site where you see the race cards,the horses with an L beside their name are on it.
I am looking for the horses without an L beside their name.
Report Ozymandius November 2, 2013 5:14 PM GMT
www.googleguide.com

Knock yourself out.  Tutorials on web searching, using a search engine called 'google'.
Report pa lapsy November 2, 2013 5:18 PM GMT
From what i can see they all have an L except Olympic Glory, got the card by going to Breederscup.com/contenders/120
Offical card comes up in pdf format,to try and simplify it for google breeders cup 2013 and you should be able to work from there.
Report wildmanfromborneo November 2, 2013 5:20 PM GMT
Actually I was kind of hopeful you would help me out,you know your way around a computer and there would be some benefit for you.

I think you go on the Santa Anita site you then have to hover your finger over something whatever it is I am dealt out.
Report pa lapsy November 2, 2013 5:39 PM GMT
On the official site press entries then press race,drop down and then press official program,after a few seconds the race card will pop up. Seems nearly everyone is on it though looks like they differenciate by putting a 1 after for first time use.
Report huddys November 2, 2013 11:30 PM GMT
Olympic glory e/w here.hopefully its a bet to nothing.
Report Kelly November 2, 2013 11:35 PM GMT
Bit of a Magician last race .  Brilliant ride from Ryan Moore .
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com