Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
wildmanfromborneo
01 Nov 13 18:10
| Topic/replies: 21,252 | Blogger: wildmanfromborneo's blog
I have conflicting reports on Royal Delta,it says in The Racing Post he is on Lasix but I have been told he is running drug free elsewhere.

Can anyone find out which it is for all the obvious reasons.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 11
By:
ReimerpYsatnaf
When: 01 Nov 13 18:11
He is a She Wildman, probably just a typo
By:
richters
When: 01 Nov 13 18:16
racing post:

was off Lasix after poor run June, but used it in 2011 and 2012 and does so again
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 01 Nov 13 18:21
Not a typo just a stupid mistake,I don't follow the American form at all.

Thanks Richters but there is some site or some way you can find out for sure,they put the letter L beside the name,I am poor with regards computers and am basically asking someone to do work I am unable to do.
By:
Anywherebutcheltenham
When: 01 Nov 13 18:48
The race program has her off lasix, DRF had her running with lasix which is where the confusion came from.

From twitter:
Jennie Rees ‏@CJ_Jennie 27m

2-time @BreedersCup Distaff winner Royal Delta once again races w/o Lasix. Program has it right, DRF had her on it.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 02 Nov 13 18:03
Hoping someone can do the needful again tonight.

I know Olympic Glory is running clean but there are others.

From what I gather you go to a site where you see the race cards,the horses with an L beside their name are on it.
I am looking for the horses without an L beside their name.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 02 Nov 13 18:14
www.googleguide.com

Knock yourself out.  Tutorials on web searching, using a search engine called 'google'.
By:
pa lapsy
When: 02 Nov 13 18:18
From what i can see they all have an L except Olympic Glory, got the card by going to Breederscup.com/contenders/120
Offical card comes up in pdf format,to try and simplify it for google breeders cup 2013 and you should be able to work from there.
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 02 Nov 13 18:20
Actually I was kind of hopeful you would help me out,you know your way around a computer and there would be some benefit for you.

I think you go on the Santa Anita site you then have to hover your finger over something whatever it is I am dealt out.
By:
pa lapsy
When: 02 Nov 13 18:39
On the official site press entries then press race,drop down and then press official program,after a few seconds the race card will pop up. Seems nearly everyone is on it though looks like they differenciate by putting a 1 after for first time use.
By:
huddys
When: 03 Nov 13 00:30
Olympic glory e/w here.hopefully its a bet to nothing.
By:
Kelly
When: 03 Nov 13 00:35
Bit of a Magician last race .  Brilliant ride from Ryan Moore .
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com