Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
snap crackle and pop
26 Jul 13 16:26
| Topic/replies: 3,218 | Blogger: snap crackle and pop's blog
Tanzeel 6.10 Newmarket, 1/2
Show More
Report snap crackle and pop July 26, 2013 4:34 PM BST
While on the bare form of his Ascot run last time being beaten a length by Mappa Mundi people might think he's a good thing tonight at 1/2 in this race, but not me. I don't think that was a particularly strong maiden as Ascot maidens go, and 5 of them finished in a heap, with only a length and two short heads and half a length covering the first 5 home. the horse that finished just over half a length behind Tanzeel that day was Crowdmania who was beaten into sixth place just the other day in a poor Catterick nursery.
Report tony57 July 26, 2013 4:34 PM BST
good luck snap..but tbh I wouldn't go against it..have you gone against co,s its too short?..or the race it was 2nd in was poor?
Report tony57 July 26, 2013 4:35 PM BST
sorry snap..you posted just as I did..good luck mate..no bet for me
Report BJG July 26, 2013 4:40 PM BST
Gosdens ew my only bet today in this - brother was decent(G2,G3 and Listed winner) and came to hand early (won first 3 starts) - think its a corkin ew bet

Fav a deserving fav but think its a very weak race outside of him and if Gosdens is anyway forward i dont think it will b far away
Report roadrunner46 July 26, 2013 4:45 PM BST
tanzeel's form sets the standard, winner has already gone onto finish 2nd in a listed race. plus tanzeel was slowly away LTO, should improve
for that run easily. goodluck with monster layLaugh there all beatble at that price, this one im not so sure about.
Report snap crackle and pop July 26, 2013 4:50 PM BST
That listed race that the winner was 2nd last time out was probably the worst listed race run in the UK this summer. Thunder Strike was beaten after a furlong that day and 2nd fav massively under performed too. Would take the form of that race with a massive pinch of salt myself personally, but each to their own I guess
Report silvergreaser July 26, 2013 4:59 PM BST
How do you know it was a poor listed race until the contestants run again?, Thunder Strike brought some solid form to the table.

And you also failed to mention that Crowdmania endured an absolute nightmare passage at Catterick.

Go ahead and lay but I won't be joining the queue.
Report silvergreaser July 26, 2013 5:02 PM BST
Oh and I failed to mention that Tanzeel holds a couple of group 2 entires which suggests they think he's above average.
Report roadrunner46 July 26, 2013 5:03 PM BST
look at the form, the horse was slowly away, dropping two grades today, should easily win tonight. that listed might not of been the best race,
record will show  mappa mundi was 2nd in a listed race, thats a certain standard achieved. you must of worked out which ones going to beat it?
Report snap crackle and pop July 26, 2013 5:06 PM BST
That listed race cut up awful bad, it was plain to see Thunder Strike didn't give his running. One run too many in quick succession I would have thought.

Crowdmania didn't have the clearest of runs, but had a great draw and capaitalise it, he got back into the race and to my eyes looked to have every chance 2 out but his run seemed to peter out, possibly used up too much gas getting into that position and had no more to give, but rarely when I see a maiden with a blanket covering the front 5 home do I think that it was a particularly strong one, at the price its a massive lay in my eyes
Report tony57 July 26, 2013 5:14 PM BST
fair play snap..i like a man who takes a view..i hope it works for mate..
Report BJG July 26, 2013 6:12 PM BST
Gosdens useless, green as grass early but nt a lot after Plain money came too
Report roadrunner46 July 26, 2013 6:15 PM BST
thought the winner would win by about 5 lengths, hope you saved your money SCPCool
Report snap crackle and pop July 26, 2013 6:15 PM BST
More than me must have thought Tanzeel was worth opposing, ended up 8/11 on here at the off. Ya BJG they couldn't get enough of Gosden's before the off, agree didn't show much at any stage tbh
Report roadrunner46 July 26, 2013 6:19 PM BST
clue to the form , was the slowly away bit, probably would of won first time out, with a better start. charlie hills, checkout how many points hes
horses have won this season, think must around 75 points upCool
Report snap crackle and pop July 26, 2013 6:21 PM BST
You seem to have this game all figured out road runner!!
Report Giant Strides July 27, 2013 11:00 AM BST
He's definitely got the interior of the asylum he was housed in figured out! Crazy
Report workrider July 27, 2013 11:38 AM BST
Laugh.....Good to hear from you Giant , hope all ok with you mate ...
Report Giant Strides July 29, 2013 10:41 PM BST
All good thanks workrider. Happy
Which is more than can be said for my football team!!! Scared
Report roadrunner46 July 29, 2013 11:41 PM BST
oh yeah that trainer i mentioned below charlie hills, had a 33/1 winner the next day lucky beggarCool
Report workrider July 30, 2013 11:10 AM BST
Things not looking great up at Dalymount alright , with Shels having found a new lease of life under Mc Donald its looking a little grim ..Bohs need to find points and find them quickly , Ye have a much easier run in than them though and should pick them off and at least work yourselves into the playoff position ....Apart from the lack of money , what other things have played a part in your collapse ..I'd be interested to hear your side of it Giant...
Report Giant Strides August 11, 2013 11:57 AM BST
Going down wr. Simple as.
I said it as far back as April. Unless we got a decent striker in we were in big trouble. Never happened and now we're in the s h i t.
Callaghan assembled the worst bunch of players I've ever seen wear the jersey. Nice guy, woeful manager. Not all his fault but he never allowed for a settled side either.
Heary has no magic wand. Not bright enough.
Not looking forward to Friday. Or any game after!  Sad Sad
Report roadrunner46 October 27, 2013 9:13 AM GMT
saved snap few pounds hereLaugh he was wrong about that listed race, the winner went onto win a group race at 33/1Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com