Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
irishman
08 Mar 13 19:08
| Topic/replies: 55 | Blogger: irishman's blog
add your message hereExcitedConfusedExcited
Pause Switch to Standard View Ruby Walsh retired ?
Show More
Report winnings March 8, 2013 7:49 PM GMT
be retired a long time ago only he is up to his bollocks.needs to stay at the game and ride plenty short priced favs.
Report Monksfield79 March 8, 2013 7:56 PM GMT
is he retired from riding odds on losers in Ireland, some record in last few months.
Report dddddew March 8, 2013 7:56 PM GMT
delighted hes a pr1ck
Report Monksfield79 March 8, 2013 7:59 PM GMT
Ruby will be a grey bitter twisted fck before he retires, oh Jesus he's already all three.
Report silvergreaser March 8, 2013 8:13 PM GMT
I think irishman might be referring to him looking after himself for the festival?, has been keeping a low profile of late no rides tomorrow and could've had a pretty decent book of rides at Naas on Sunday but is sitting that one out too.

There is an irony in all this he could have a crashing fall at the first on Tuesday and injure himself and be sidelined for the rest of the festival?.
Report Monksfield79 March 8, 2013 8:18 PM GMT
Thank God On his Own is swerving Naas Sunday, last place i'd bring a decent horse. Sure Ruby would have taken mount had he of ran.
Report wildmanfromborneo March 8, 2013 10:00 PM GMT
The twisted ones on this thread are the first three responders.

Ruby Walsh is a straight talking brave man at the top of his profession and to be admired.
Report Monksfield79 March 8, 2013 10:34 PM GMT
wouldn't like to study your 9569 other comments if you believe that. You couldn't be big enough to be in that inner circle and too stupid never to get into it with statements like that.
Whatever about Ruby being the best jockey which I agree with, but straight talking or honest, get a life. Well balanced jockey with a chip on both shoulders
Report wildmanfromborneo March 8, 2013 10:41 PM GMT
Tis you that's showing chips on shoulders.

He is a straight talker that annoys some people especially the ones that hassle him at the races looking for tips,I have an idea you may have once played that role.
Report Monksfield79 March 8, 2013 10:48 PM GMT
Not stupid enough to ask or take a tip from a jockey. Sorry you are on inner circle when you know that he sets out to annoy people, nice role model to young people. And after admitting what he does you call him straight talker.
Nice to look down hey.
Report irish_guy_13 March 8, 2013 10:49 PM GMT
stop lickin peoples a ss wmfb aka rubys.

i agree with winnings, paying millions for a bog  in the middle of nowhere was a bad move. 4,5 million i think. he'd retire only for that i'd say.
Report wildmanfromborneo March 8, 2013 10:55 PM GMT
He doesn't set out to annoy just idiots that ask dopey questions are ignored.His reply to the insufferable Thommo after Denmans Gold Cup was a classic.

Irish Guy doubt if Ruby is on here and I don't know him personally so don't get your vulgar simile.
Report johnslad March 10, 2013 2:18 PM GMT
LUCKY HE HAD THE AFTERNOON OFF THENLaugh
Report norn iron March 12, 2013 4:49 PM GMT
JEEZ COME THE BIG DAY HE IS SUPERB  I CANT GET HIM ON A WINNER BUT NO FINER JOCKEY
Report Biffo2010 March 13, 2013 3:08 AM GMT
wildmanfromborneo what did he say to thommo after Denman won The Gold Cup.....
Report DECALEC March 13, 2013 6:22 AM GMT
HELLO BIG FELLOWLaugh
Report punchestown March 13, 2013 10:32 AM GMT
Thommo asked Walsh was he sorry he picked the wrong horse to ride?Whoops
Report db1974 March 14, 2013 12:01 AM GMT
Ruby has now gone 29 Chases at the Festival without a win

Last chase win was Kauto Star in the 2009 Gold Cup, since then 16 Hurdle wins and 1 Bumper win and 2 places in Chases but no Chase wins

Couldn't believe it when I heard that

Surprised
Report mitch leary March 14, 2013 12:17 AM GMT
thats an unbelieveable statistic db1974. while im not rubys biggest fan as a person i think he is a fantastic jockey but i always find he gets overpraised.
in fairness to him he always acknowledges the priveleged position he is in and the fact that the good horses he rides give him confidence. there are other jockeys out there who i feel would do the same job given the opportunities.
an interesting observation on rubys career is that he never won on florida pearl.
paul carberry, richard dunwoody, richard johnson, barry geraghty and adrian maguire all won grade 1's on him but for some reason ruby didnt hit it off with him.
Report punchestown March 14, 2013 10:28 AM GMT
Don't remember Ruby getting too many spins on Florida Pearl back in the day,wasn't there something between the O'Learys and him as their horses with Mullins were frequently ridden by other jockeys?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com