Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
JayTrumpOldTomDubbl
29 Dec 12 11:33
| Topic/replies: 2,449 | Blogger: JayTrumpOldTomDubbl's blog
Decent enough racing today, with hurricane Fly the main interest for his Champion Hurdle backers. It will be very disappointing if he gets turned over, and note he is Ruys nap ! yes a 1/3 shot. Before you say anything, I think we can garner that he doesn't really fancy any of his other rides, too much, and this includes the mare against Zuzka, so we can take it that PW has a big chance here of taking the record outright on his own. PW also has a big chance in the bumper, obviously enough. Down in Limerick a few with chances ,and following the great joyful scenes after the victory of Castlerock Rose yesterday, (great ride by P Townend), with the first winner ever for connections inside the 'rails', I think we should collect with another local i.e., Ml Hourigan in the bumper,which is  run today in the middle of the card.
Also a fair enough mares maiden, with Caoimhes Delight, and The Blarney Rose well to the fore, I am going to take a chance on the top one , the JJ Walsh trained Andunowhat. This mare has loadza experience and this trainer is much under rated and often gets a few over the holiday period. The stable is in good form, having had a winner the other day, and in this case I am going to go the 'Keen Leader' route with a decent e/w bet.         Good luck punters........
Pause Switch to Standard View Saturday Racing 29/12/12.
Show More
Report dillinger December 29, 2012 11:43 AM GMT
A decent excuse my Nap of the day in Limk and Davy Russell put up Moning Assembly on Morning line also
Report punchestown December 29, 2012 2:44 PM GMT
Morning Assembly ran a cracker.
Report workrider December 29, 2012 10:53 PM GMT
a nice little write up jay , and low and behold a few winners as well , keep up the good work ....as an aside , i popped into the pp on course shop today to watch a race from newbury ..one telly was over a furlong behind , laying in running would have been a dream ...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com