Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
29 Oct 12 09:39
| Topic/replies: 31,464 | Blogger: workrider's blog
if you head to naas today to see mountbenbulben make his chasing debut ....one thing your guaranteed today is entertainment , plus a  thrill a fence as he tries with all his might to knock them down ,this fellow is one hell of a spectacle to watch....i'm sure gordan and his staff have curbed his need to rush his fences ..but if not , a hair raising day can be expected .....the rest of the card looks as if it could be a bookies nightmare , the first 4 races look booked for the favs ...one to note in the 14.55 is jessies paradis de thaix at a massive e/w price ...at punchestown she told us it needed the run and would not like the ground , yet turning in it was still bang there , so with the expected improvement i think its worth a small wager ...before the usual suspects arrive , a lot of what i said about telling your grandchildren etc was said tongue in cheek .....happy punting....
Pause Switch to Standard View you'll be able to tell your...
Show More
Report norn iron October 29, 2012 1:43 PM GMT
MY BISMARCK CrazyWhoops THINK THIS IS VERY HOT CHASE        HES MY MAN EW WITH FAR AWAY CLOSE DANGER
Report one last chance October 29, 2012 1:50 PM GMT
dylan ross CoolCool
Report punchestown October 29, 2012 2:05 PM GMT
The "Second Coming" makes his debut today over the larger obstacles and whilst the trip will be on the skinny side his class is expected to pull him through,Hidden Cyclone showed the way home and Mount Benbulben expected to show similar battling qualities.
Report GANT007 October 29, 2012 2:20 PM GMT
The local word is for Dylan Ross.
Report norn iron October 29, 2012 2:32 PM GMT
DYLAN UNLUCKY QUIRKY HORSE    NOT OFTN I LAY FAV BUT MOUNT BE BE BETTER NTO
Report punchestown October 29, 2012 2:32 PM GMT
Will definitely come on for it today,Dylan Ross backers chinned on the line,hope people got out at 1.03.
Report lustrumm October 29, 2012 2:35 PM GMT
They are better off waiting until someone like Ruby can ride Mount Belbulben before running again. There is no point trying to hold up a horse like that unless you are stronmg enough. Funnily enough he jumped grand down the back once he had shot his bolt pulling but it was too late then
Report one last chance October 29, 2012 2:38 PM GMT
had a decent bet e/w @ 5/1 so no harm done Cry
Report norn iron October 29, 2012 2:46 PM GMT
OLC YOU GOING DOWN R SAT ? I SHOULD HAVE SPARE TICKET TEXT ME IF YOUR GOING THINK WORKRIDER COMING UP
Report triumphoragony October 29, 2012 2:47 PM GMT
with the form of the harrington stable, paradis de thaix would look a good shout at the moment
Report triumphoragony October 29, 2012 2:48 PM GMT
Sweet Shock has to be bet , with the trainers record at the trackWink
Report one last chance October 29, 2012 2:51 PM GMT
yea going both days GrinGrin
Report norn iron October 29, 2012 3:03 PM GMT
BACK IN TIC 30 TIPPED IT UP ON MAIN FORUM LOVE IT . OLC TEXT ME IF YOU FANCY FEW BEERS SAT MIGHT GO FRI NO THANKS BAC IN A TICLove
Report one last chance October 29, 2012 3:06 PM GMT
no boter go native very short hope he wins wont back it just from memory dont think nina has won on him
Report one last chance October 29, 2012 3:10 PM GMT
class great to see him back
Report norn iron October 29, 2012 3:13 PM GMT
CLASS ID SAY MORE TO COME?
Report Newmanix October 29, 2012 10:07 PM GMT

AAAHHHH the day you saw the GREAT Mount Belb........ I mean ..............
Report roadrunner46 April 13, 2019 6:26 PM BST
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com