Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Swinia
13 Dec 10 10:52
| Topic/replies: 9,288 | Blogger: Swinia's blog
John Durkan to be moved there...what a card..... the Drinmore, Royal Bond, Hattons Grace and the Durkan....
Pause Switch to Standard View Fairyhouse Wednesday
Show More
Report Newmanix December 13, 2010 11:52 AM GMT
about time. still no race for golden silver yet thoughSad
Report downallstar December 13, 2010 12:43 PM GMT
Hillyway Chase not switched there too?
Track has passed the inspection, mega-card!
Report theboyfrommatebeleland December 13, 2010 5:15 PM GMT
I was told this track was frozen this morning and meeting unlikely to go on?
Report Poohna December 13, 2010 6:08 PM GMT
heard this evening its definitely on
Report dundalk1977 December 13, 2010 6:57 PM GMT
willo complementry tickets from the original date still be valid.
Report vinnie_roe December 14, 2010 3:24 PM GMT
Some card tomorrow. You won't see a better throughout the rest of the season.
http://www.irishracing.com/v5carddtla?prc=088&prd=20101215
Report observerirl December 14, 2010 3:51 PM GMT
Admission will be e10 regardless of any offers relating to previously cancelled meetings. A nominal charge surely based on the quality on offer
Report ChildOfMine2 December 14, 2010 4:19 PM GMT
Best card in Ireland for years - Four Grade 1's, one Grade 2, one Grade 3 and two really good handicaps. Some talent on show! Happy
Report never give up December 14, 2010 5:02 PM GMT
true.a brilliant card
Report tobywong. December 14, 2010 5:06 PM GMT
unbelievable card , couldn't be much better to be honest
Report soapp December 14, 2010 5:21 PM GMT
Tote customers will get a FREE racecard and a FREE €5 bet.

Also there is a 12k j/pot c/o.
Report Poohna December 14, 2010 5:23 PM GMT
tote account holders practically getting in for €2 - free racecard and free €5 bet
Spend it wisely Soapp!!!!
Report soapp December 14, 2010 5:27 PM GMT
Poohna that jackpot was unbelieveably not won in Mallow yesterday. Hard to fathom with so many units going into the last leg that the winner who had come 2nd previously and had top class Mikey Fogarty in the saddle not being covered.

I am BROKE after two days down in Mallow. Saaturday/Sunday in Navan (if on ) is next on the agenda for me.
Report soapp December 14, 2010 6:22 PM GMT
Form is out the window at the moment with gallops being frozen up and down the country.

Race 1) Sailors Warn. (NB) A poor Grade 3 but getting the allowances will give Eddie O'Grady's gelding every chance of going better than her debut 2nd in Mallow.

Race 2) Zaidpour. (Nap )A sparkling debut over hurdles for W P's youngster suggests that this gelding could be a star in the making.

Race 3) Solwhit. Byrnes tough gelding always goes well at this time of the year which can get him home against the classy Hurricane Fly.

Race 4) No Selection. Norn DAS and Satellite and BJG are good at soring out these puzzles.

Race 5) Tranquil Sea. This horse is probably better going LH but being in form sways me to select him.

Race 6) Jessie's Dream.(Treble) Being a second season novice and a tough gelding can see visiting jockey Timmy Murphy pay his travelling expenses.

Race 7) Golden Silver. The Mullins stable had quite a few reverses in Mallow at the week-end so maybe it's just as well this race has been redirected up here.

Race 8) Peak Raider. As easy a winner I have seen in a long time this one won on the bridle at Gowran a month ago and can follow up here to give the local Carberry's plenty to cheer about.
Report Cupwinkcook December 14, 2010 7:51 PM GMT
Race 7) I give a chance to Osana here back over 2 miles, don't think he stays much more and his 2 recent runs have him going well at the 2m mark before fading.
Report slickster December 14, 2010 7:54 PM GMT
great card it may be, but fraught with danger. beware....
Report irish_guy_13 December 14, 2010 8:34 PM GMT
no need to bet big tomorrow, the racing should be very enjoyable to watch. willie mullins should have a very good day.

12.20 zaidpour win
12.50 voler la vedette e.w
1.55 cooldine win
2.30 jessies dream e.w

gl all.
Report Goretski December 14, 2010 8:48 PM GMT
Anyone in North Dublin heading to fairyhouse tomorrow?
Report winsamsoon December 14, 2010 9:04 PM GMT
Race 1. Toner will be hard to beat, Kalann ew for me
Race 2. Zaidpour, Mount Helicon ew
Race 3. I have a feeling Solwith could have an off day, Hurricane Fly to win and Donnas Palm ew
Race 4. 4,10 and 15 I'll see where the money is going in the morning
Race 5. 7,8,9 as above
Report norn iron December 14, 2010 9:24 PM GMT
1  DAYS AHEAD

2  THE SHEPERD KING / PINEAU DE REA 

3  SOLWIT WIN  NB / SAVER SUMMIT MEETING 

4  WHODOYOUTHINK/ MUTADAREK

5  ROBERTO GOLDBACK EW NAP / SAVER TRAFFORD LAD

6  HEAD OF THE POSSE / BOSTONS ANGEL

7  LET YURSELF GO / KEMPES

8  KIMBERLITE KING / MIGHTY MASSINI

ALL EW BAR SOLWIT  GOOD LUCK PUNTERS ON A FANTASTIC CARD SO CLOSE XMAS
Report revedesivola December 14, 2010 9:30 PM GMT
hurricane fly/solwhit reverse forecast
Report norn iron December 14, 2010 9:37 PM GMT
THINK YOU WILL SEE BIG PERFORMANCE FROM ROBERTO GOLDBACK AS  BARRY GAVE HIM NICE EDUCATING RIDE AT DOWN ROYAL BEHIND THE NIGHTINGALE
AFTER HIS FALL AN BROUGHT DOWN LAS YEAR AN IMO IF HE STAYS UP HE WILL WIN THIS BIG POT . OUTSTANDING EWAY BET
Report kd109 December 14, 2010 9:42 PM GMT
Really looking forward to tomorrow’s card.

11:50 – No bet at the moment, but if there is any money for Kalann tomorrow he might be worth an ew bet.

12:20 – Zaidpour; any improvement on last month’s performance when winning convincingly at Punchestown should prove too good for the rest.

12:50 – If Mullins has Hurricane Fly fit (which he did after a lengthy absence in April) it should be between HF and Solwhit, at the prices I’ll have HF @ 3/1.

13:55 – Tranquil Sea just edges it over Cooldine with a victory under his belt already this season.

15:00 – Golden Silver to repeat last year’s success in this race albeit a different track (Mullins seemed very keen on GS).  Saver on Zaarito with PP fallers insurance.
Report Temlett December 14, 2010 10:09 PM GMT
Roberto is 10s with Skybet Norn. That is as good as you will get surely?
Report norn iron December 14, 2010 10:16 PM GMT
YES TEMLETT WORKIN MANS PRICE   IM REAL KEEN ON THIS  AS WHEN HE STAYS UP HE IS A CRACKING HORSE AN IF YU REPLAY HIS LAS RUN ON ATR YOU WILL SEE GERAGHTY WAS VERY EASY ON HIM AN THATS JUS WHAT HE NEEDED IMO  GL WHAT EVER YOU BET M8
Report stevo1 December 14, 2010 10:18 PM GMT
JY Vole been smashed for Tranquil Sea race was 8s way too big!!!  Now 5s
Report Swinia December 14, 2010 10:41 PM GMT
NORN didn't he fall in the Drinmore last yr? hugely talented horse and i believe its a more competitive field than the bookies make it out to be. He failed to win a grade 1 as a novice, (unlucky in some of his runs) but this suggests to me he'll struggle in the senior ranks
Report tom40 December 14, 2010 10:49 PM GMT
3:55 a 2 hrse race and surely solwhit(nap)favoured by the test and the grd not to mention recent good form and proven form at this time of year.. looks more like an odds on shot than 5/4 avail now imo

12:20 zaidpour represents no value at all at the odds on despite his trainer/potential.. with nothing to find on the book and recent form working out, carloswayback (nb) is worth an interest at 11/2

gl all
Report SatelliteFlight December 14, 2010 11:01 PM GMT
3.00 - Zaarito (nap) think he is massive value to turn over Golden Silver in receipt of 8lbs. We all know about his problems with staying up but he is hugely talented and every time he has come down he has looked the likely winner bar the Irish Arkle when he went too early. He was given a nice school at Punchestown at the end of last season (oh sorry he returned clinically abnormal Plain) and he has surely been intensively schooled to regain his confidence. He ran well 1st time out last year in a race i felt he should of won at Naas when beaten by Captain Cee Bee but i don't think that was Paul Townend's finest hour. At the prices i think it's worth taking a chance on him.
Report DECALEC December 14, 2010 11:27 PM GMT
get the christmas money from solwhit[;)]
Report Goretski December 14, 2010 11:40 PM GMT
SF dont do it! Zaarito, fallen on nigh 30% of his career starts, won 6 races, 3 of which came in bumpers! Even in reciept of the 8lbs from GS i'll be amazed if he can lower his colours tomorrow. I'll come back and tip my hat to ya if he does though! GL, u'll need it! [;)]
Report alexmillwall December 15, 2010 10:16 AM GMT
zaarito NAP
jy vole
solwhit
Report mp06 December 15, 2010 10:17 AM GMT
pity tote ireland gone from here,have to go to ladsbroke ffs
anyone joined tote online?
Report Giant Strides December 15, 2010 10:19 AM GMT
Solwhit nap. I think he likes winning at Fairyhouse. Laugh
Report onehundredK December 15, 2010 10:26 AM GMT
zaarito a big price methinks
Report Dan Chipowski December 15, 2010 10:35 AM GMT
Solwhit (NAP) - Only bet for me today. Gl all.
Report Newmanix December 15, 2010 10:58 AM GMT
Cooldine
Hurricane Fly
Golden Silver

Trixie,

SimplesCool
Report SatelliteFlight December 15, 2010 11:31 AM GMT
also done a Zaidpour + Mikael D'Haguenet double
Report Rocketfingers December 15, 2010 11:47 AM GMT
I have to say great card today, best card that is not part of a festival probably ever to be held in Ireland.
Report padlock December 15, 2010 12:57 PM GMT
gr8 race there
Report winsamsoon December 15, 2010 1:10 PM GMT
Great racing so far, best horses winning anyway
Race 4 Money for Montan, could be the books trying to make a few quid back. Small ew Whodoyouthink
Race 5 Mullins flying, JyVole for me
Report Newmanix December 15, 2010 1:39 PM GMT
Where will the fly go now? 2.5 miles no prob at all.  Fab ride by the king in waiting.Devil
Report alexmillwall December 15, 2010 2:06 PM GMT
world hurdle? [;)]
Report sinndar001 December 15, 2010 2:07 PM GMT
Condon could have been a little closer to the leaders turning in imo, I think she should have won. Good performance all the same off what seemed to be a moderate pace.
Report sinndar001 December 15, 2010 2:12 PM GMT
Not turning in between the 3rd last and turning in actually
Report bobbybocala December 15, 2010 2:18 PM GMT
condon nearly as bad as that ginnet robbie power
Report winsamsoon December 15, 2010 2:27 PM GMT
c'mon Mikael
Report Rocketfingers December 15, 2010 2:28 PM GMT
No pace on in that Cooldine race, 7 of them within 3 lengths of each other at the second last and would have been 8 if that horse Mossbank had not gone wrong, horses pulling for their heads half mile from home, just a disaster of a race from a learning point of view.
Report SatelliteFlight December 15, 2010 2:36 PM GMT
Cry FFS
Report General Idea December 15, 2010 2:41 PM GMT
Sad Feck Sake! Could he not have sent him on before the last?!
Report Newmanix December 15, 2010 2:53 PM GMT
Not the first time Condon has been slated by the punters[:x]
Report Mr Mischief December 15, 2010 3:40 PM GMT
Soapp said

Race 5) Tranquil Sea. This horse is probably better going LH but being in form sways me to select him.

Race 6) Jessie's Dream.(Treble) Being a second season novice and a tough gelding can see visiting jockey Timmy Murphy pay his travelling expenses.

Race 7) Golden Silver. The Mullins stable had quite a few reverses in Mallow at the week-end so maybe it's just as well this race has been redirected up here.

Race 8) Peak Raider. As easy a winner I have seen in a long time this one won on the bridle at Gowran a month ago and can follow up here to give the local Carberry's plenty to cheer about.

OutstandingLove
Report norn iron December 15, 2010 4:30 PM GMT
YES WELL DUN SOAPP AN WINNERS  JUS WATCHN RE RUNS NOW GOD ZAIPOUR AN THE FLY VERY IMPRESSIVE
Report BJG December 15, 2010 4:42 PM GMT
soapp [;)]
Report downallstar December 15, 2010 6:35 PM GMT
Wd Soapp & winners
Report soapp December 15, 2010 6:37 PM GMT
Cheers lads. One gets lucky sometimes. Grin
Report workrider December 15, 2010 6:39 PM GMT
well done soapp i knew it was only a matter of time before you put that nordie in his place Laugh great tipping . only 2 bets mikel Sadand zarritto . never again will i listen to that sat flight fellow  he's the same in shelbourne  Grin
Report bobbybocala December 15, 2010 7:02 PM GMT
well done,outstanding...are ye for fcuking real,5 winners out of 8..3 favs (2 odds on)and 2 second favs...the polish girls picking up the litter would of picked 5 winners up there today.
Report irish_guy_13 December 15, 2010 7:20 PM GMT
wtf?  einstein,

he tipped last four winners at 5/2, 7/2, 4/6, 11/2....... 170/1 acc.
Report bobbybocala December 15, 2010 7:29 PM GMT
i cant find the part where he said to do an acca the last 4 winners..or shud i have known that
Report irish_guy_13 December 15, 2010 7:35 PM GMT
you obviously know everything already.
Report arthurspooner December 15, 2010 7:36 PM GMT
thinly veiled i lost my boll.ix todayLaughLaughLaugh
Report Newmanix December 15, 2010 7:39 PM GMT
now now bobby, thats not nice. please post 5 winners from any card for the next year and we will be equally impressed.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com