Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Another Episode
16 Aug 10 10:33
| Topic/replies: 16 | Blogger: Another Episode's blog
Lads,

I manage a Dublin-based firm, and I need to hire one (possibly two) part timers over the next few weeks.

Rather than go via an agency and get inundated with unsuitable candidates, I'd rather go somewhere like here and find people with a genuine interest and knowledge of betting. Some may remember I have posted this before and we have actually since hired two part timers who initially saw the posting on here, so it's clearly a good place to flag any opportunities (apologies to Betfair if this is offside use of Forum but we're creating employment so I hope they are understanding...and also I have been very careful not to mention my company by name).

The work involves setup of an array of sports events, pricing of same and trading of markets in-running and will offer the succesful candidates very good experience indeed. This would be ideal for a Dublin based college student or a young person interested in pursuing a career in betting. This person must live in or near Dublin city centre and be ultra reliable.

A passion for sport and all types of betting is needed as is a knowledge of betting exchanges and a keen eye for detail. This person needs to be bright and a fast learner.

Sat and Sunday work is obligatory plus flexibility during the week is needed, evenings etc.

If you think you're suitable, live in Dublin and are interested, email me on bettingjob@gmail.com

Serious emails only pls.

Thanks
Pause Switch to Standard View Job Opportunity: Betting
Show More
Report throughother August 16, 2010 11:57 AM BST
So Saturday and Sunday are obligatory and you need to be flexible during the week, evenings etc....just wondering do you provide the pager or do I need to.
Report Another Episode August 16, 2010 2:06 PM BST
Don;t apply if you;re not interested. I think the posting is pretty clear and i'm not interested in sightseeers.
Report slickster August 16, 2010 2:13 PM BST
grand a week?
Report Cmon the Town August 16, 2010 8:01 PM BST
Another Episode, you posted this post before and failed to ANSWER  emails - so maybe YOU are the 'timewaster'................

Be warned those of you out there, I'm (IMO) sceptical of this character.
Report roadrunner46 September 30, 2018 9:02 AM BST
Laugh
Report Racingqueen September 30, 2018 5:21 PM BST
Sat and Sunday work is obligatory plus flexibility during the week is needed, evenings etc.

What salary are you paying for someone giving up their life?
Report themightymac October 15, 2018 2:49 AM BST
AGEIST
Report by purpose October 15, 2018 2:13 PM BST
Might interest some guy from Alabama who used to pick cotton in days gone by.....
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com