Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mathunas
12 Jun 10 22:27
| Topic/replies: 10,535 | Blogger: mathunas's blog
how do we see this one going boys, 10/11 Cork -1 point?
Show More
Report ricky butcher June 13, 2010 4:19 PM BST
As I said just below Kauto see downallstar's post earlier.
Report comeonkautostar June 13, 2010 4:27 PM BST
can't find it

Confused
Report superhero June 13, 2010 6:14 PM BST
I just dont get Cork, they were a point up in normal time but just bottled it. You saw Kerry strolling around passing it and killing time in extra time, if Cork held their head and done the same then they would have won. Backdoor is a very tricky route to go.
Ricky every time you post re Kerry its the same stuff, it always amuses me that people are more concerned about picking holes in the opposition than their own house.
Tough defeat for Cork nonetheless, Tony Davis was gutted
Report timberman June 13, 2010 6:21 PM BST
cork 2/1 before the match for sam..what price now 5/1?
Report ricky butcher June 13, 2010 6:23 PM BST
Silly comment superhero, see the thread on the other game. The evidence is there against Kerry. They're a disgrace.
Report Biodiesel June 13, 2010 6:33 PM BST
Kerry had to adapt due to nothern scum, u win nothing while being d nice guy.

the butcher must got his acount cleavered today, some bitter words
Report comeonkautostar June 13, 2010 6:35 PM BST
scum?

Laugh
Report superhero June 13, 2010 6:36 PM BST
its a good thing nobody takes him seriously[:p]
Report ricky butcher June 13, 2010 6:38 PM BST
See the GAA comp leaderboard to find out how well I'm doing.
Report ricky butcher June 13, 2010 6:41 PM BST
They adapted but still couldn't win anything against Northern "scum" could they? Ha.
Report Biodiesel June 13, 2010 6:43 PM BST
I player ball over in NY for two summers, everyone loaths the Nordies over their, filty thugs when on the field
Report Biodiesel June 13, 2010 6:47 PM BST
If a man after eating a meal and another one is put in front of him would he have the same hunger as a man who came down off a mountain and hasnt eaten in 3 days. Hunger is a fright.
Didnt Kerry demolish Armagh one yr. The Nordies couldnt even beat Mayo one year, God help us
Report ricky butcher June 13, 2010 6:52 PM BST
Kerry had won 1 in 6 years when Tyrone dumped them out the first time. Your argument doesn't hold water. Tyrone and Armagh both won All-Ireland's before Kerry did last decade after 2000.
Report Allez June 13, 2010 6:55 PM BST
You can't win by playing beautiful football alone I'm afraid.

The great sides in any sports have players who blur the lines between cheating and competitiveness but this shouldn't take anything away from how great that side is.

And this Kerry side is certainly a great side.
Report Biodiesel June 13, 2010 6:59 PM BST
very true Allez, when u write them off their at their most dangerous. o Se are incredible men. Galvin is just pure football, he turns ugly breaks into winning attacks
Report ricky butcher June 13, 2010 7:01 PM BST
It should and it does. What other animal would fishook a guy's mouth. Who has dived Ronaldo style in order to get a player sent off. Who has assaulted another player just after throw in because they calculated they'd get away with it. Who dives soccer style to get frees constantly. Who feigns injury ANY time it even looks like contact has been made with the head. Who did his best to stand all over a players legs in order to injure him today.

I can accept a high tackle, a box, a hard follow through but what Kerry do goes beyond what should be acceptable. Way beyond. Deliberately injuring fellow players, feigning injury all the time, including to get another player sent off and diving soccer style constantly is just the lowest of the low. Shows a complete lack of respect for the GAA. It's mercenary.
Report ricky butcher June 13, 2010 7:01 PM BST
That's all I have to say about it, it's as clear as day what they're at. GL.
Report Biodiesel June 13, 2010 8:09 PM BST
u need help
Report ricky butcher June 13, 2010 8:17 PM BST
http://tinyurl.ie/078

They've no respect for GAA or it's traditions which, as I've said, is sad because they can win on footballing ability alone. There's a consensus amongst any GAA I've ever talked to that isn't from Kerry that Cooper is a shameless diver. Time to wake up.
Report superhero June 13, 2010 8:23 PM BST
Why are you always banging on about it here? Your as annoying with your posts as workrider with his anti GAA crap.
By the way why would you make a point about Gooch and then show a vid of Mahony? If Cooper is at all the time then throw up a few clips of him diving...
Report ricky butcher June 13, 2010 8:31 PM BST
Watch a replay of any game, he spends most of his time on the ground.
Report Biodiesel June 13, 2010 8:32 PM BST
well said super his annoying $hit

what about all the dirty off the ball digs coopers gets, the name calling he gets, belts in the ribs,eye pokes. If he can pull a free he can play sneaky tricks too instaed of bawn he uses his brain
Report ricky butcher June 13, 2010 8:33 PM BST
It's called GAA. Every forward suffers it. It's about principle and having a bit of class.
Report timberman June 13, 2010 10:32 PM BST
all i know is kerry have lost dara o se,tadhg kennelly,tommy walsh,diarmuid murphy and aidan o mahony a third of their team since last year and cork still cant beat them?
Report spudnik June 13, 2010 10:40 PM BST
Just saw the fishhooking incident by Paul Galvin...only shame was that the cork player didnt bite...what a cnut...as far as im concerned people on here people can talk all they want about his brilliance as a footballer but for me he a person is noting but a tug..Colum O Rouke talks  pure **** when he says just because these incidents might be highlighted on the Sunday Game that they should not be followed up on...It shouldnt make any difference ..its all well and good for Anthony Tohill to say it shouldnt be in the game but that will not stamp out this tuggery ...
Report timberman June 13, 2010 10:57 PM BST
was it eoin cadogan who grabbed cooper by the thoat ?..most unneccesary action in the game if you ask me...a lot of the niggly agression on both sides is unsporting but cork players would be better served getting to the ball first rather than wasting their energies losing the plot over harmless enough tackles...
Report Upthewaterhill June 13, 2010 11:05 PM BST
Who is this 'Ricky Butcher' customer?
Report spudnik June 13, 2010 11:11 PM BST
Timberman I was only responding to what Galivn incident as I saw it on the Sunday game and fair enough if there were other incidents that warranted disaplinary action. From me for someone to stick a finger in someone else mounth is a much more serious incident that catching someone but the troat and Im not talking about in terms of possible injury but for the mentality of a player who would take to the field and do such a thing it just sickens me anyway...
Report Upthewaterhill June 13, 2010 11:12 PM BST
Along with Paul O Connell, Brian O Driscoll, and a few of the Kilkenny hurlers, Paul Galvin, Colm Cooper, the O'Se's, Donaghy, Tommy Griffin, Tom O sullivan are mentally the toughest sports men in this country, they cannot be broke.
Report Wages June 13, 2010 11:13 PM BST
Joke today, and usual uncomprehensive analysis on sunday game tonight as expected. Would hope the "best ref in the country" Laugh won't be allowed on a pitch again after his performance today. he'd have been as well off throwing on a Kerry jersey. Kerry played some very good football in the 2nd half and in extra time today but Cork were up against it from the moment the best ref in the country was choosen to officiate this game. The guy just seems to make it up as he goes along. Be glad to hear any arguments to the contrary.
Report Upthewaterhill June 13, 2010 11:14 PM BST
It was that spiteful Derek Kavanagh who went to choke Cooper, he tried it on another Kerry player in the 2007 all-ireland final, his a bitter man, Tomas put him in his box above in the Nemo Club house one night by all accounts, well i suppose he did have Gallaimh on his shoulder
Report timberman June 13, 2010 11:16 PM BST
what are all these cork players at though..three or four of them milling around him after he fouls a ball as if hes shot someone..galvin is not poular but cork's yobbish behaviour around him is not very sporting to put it mildly and if they did it to many a player they'd have been streched..its a wonder people arent blaming him for some insects been crushed in the grass at pairc ui chaiomh today...
Report Upthewaterhill June 13, 2010 11:17 PM BST
Loved Canty's interview, 'I had my eye on the ball', its as plain as day he went to take the man out, of course Tohil backed him, I cann assure u ths much, no Kerry player will play for Tohill against the Aussies after what he said about em last year. If they do the sponsor will have to divvy up a few bob to get them on the pitch[;)]
Report ricky butcher June 13, 2010 11:18 PM BST
Here's a hint. Look at the replay again. Look at who got to the ball first and who got to the ball 2nd. His 2nd game begins with C alright but it wasn't Cooper.
Report ricky butcher June 13, 2010 11:19 PM BST
You should tell Eoin Liston as he's going to be coaching them.
Report Upthewaterhill June 13, 2010 11:20 PM BST
The greatest sports men this country have produced in a long time the O'Se's, Galvin, Donaghy, Cooper, Griffin, O sullivan, Quirke, Declan.....
Report Upthewaterhill June 13, 2010 11:21 PM BST
That game is for hybrid athletes hence most of the Cork team will be playing.
Report timberman June 13, 2010 11:22 PM BST
upthewaterhill your pulling the pee a small bit there in particular with griffin & quirke...
Report Upthewaterhill June 13, 2010 11:22 PM BST
The Cork team are similar to the Eastern European olympians, they will fade. I said last year and will say it again, this Cork team will not win an All-Ireland.
Report Wages June 13, 2010 11:22 PM BST
Upthewaterhill

Loved Canty's interview, 'I had my eye on the ball', its as plain as day he went to take the man out, of course Tohil backed him, I cann assure u ths much, no Kerry player will play for Tohill against the Aussies after what he said about em last year. If they do the sponsor will have to divvy up a few bob to get them on the pitchWink

A bold and unwise prediction, one that will ultimately prove misinformed, but best of luck anyway
Report Upthewaterhill June 13, 2010 11:25 PM BST
fair enough Timber, but my point is look at the Griffin today and even last week and the all-ireland final, he gets roasted in a section of the game but he sticks in there, mentally he is tough enough for the battle, take the Cork backs, once they begin to get beat thats it there gone, they cant battle there way thru a stick patch, Griffin can.
Report timberman June 13, 2010 11:26 PM BST
upthewater...the beer goggles are out now....where to now for kerry...victory over limerick..quarter against down perhaps?...semi v Galway maybe and a final v tyrone-Cork....still a lot of winning in that....personally the best display of gaelic football ive seen so far this year was Louth v Kildare..
Report Upthewaterhill June 13, 2010 11:26 PM BST
We'll see.
Report spudnik June 13, 2010 11:27 PM BST
Are U saying Timberman that Galvins response to corks Yobbish behavior( i presume there were  verbal exchanges ) was acceptable ?  again if he had hit someone with a fist I could live with that and he would get the line and take his punishment....
Report allinadayswork June 13, 2010 11:32 PM BST
Watched the game and was a bit miffed Cork got beat, mainly cos I backed them for the provincial and a bit irked by the negativity shown towards them by the RTE panel. Do think they had the edge over the two games but panicked a bit near the end.

Kerry did get the breaks, there were two very soft frees in the first match that were won by Cooper with some simulation involved and then today that 45 when Donaghy had kicked it was also vital.

The Kerry lads do seem to go down easier than any other team around when theres a 50-50 but suppose thats playing the system, makes them very tough to beat along with their undoubted guile.

Perhaps the game loser today though was that free in for Cork with about a minute left, one point up, and the guy just booted it almost horizontal above his own head. He ought to have taken a lot more care with that or even played to keep possession with the clock winding down.

Always prefer players kicking it off the ground really when going for goal. Also perhaps a few too many subs came on too soon as they didnt look quite so effective after that.

That said listening to Joe Brolly - Cork had regressed etc - you'd think Kerry were 100 times better when in fact there was nothing in it, the road is alot tougher now maybe for Cork but hopefully they can come through for another rematch maybe as they do have some of the most watchable players in GAA imo.
Report Wages June 13, 2010 11:54 PM BST
allinadayswork, didn't hear what the panel had to say today, but can only imagine the utter predictible nonsense they threw out. one point to note on the rte panel - its made up of entirely of forwards - two who are stuck in a petty verbal war with each other that just makes both look like idiots and another who has a good read on the game but sees things from a meath 80s/90s persepctive (i.e. win at all costs). Wouldn't take too much notice of them. What rte really need is a defender or midfielder with a strong character to be brought onto the panel to provide a more balanced view and to challenge the views of current crop.
Report allinadayswork June 14, 2010 12:05 AM BST
Well I must say I often feel I have watched a totally different match to them after hearing their comments.

Both matches they were very critical of Cork yet to many  peoples eyes they had given as good as they got.
Yes they were edged out in the end but as I say I think Kerry got more of the dubious frees (Cooper especially has the knack of milking a few cheap ones off the refs nowadays even though the TV pundits love him).

By the way, was getting my horizontals and verticals mixed up in the earlier post, the Cork player kicked the ball vertically I meant, it is the Kerry players who were horizontal even though no one touched them usually lol!!
But maybe thats my money talking to some extent!
Report Upthewaterhill June 14, 2010 12:02 PM BST
Its pure luck Kerry win every year. Alot of shekels posting here.
Report ricky butcher June 14, 2010 7:37 PM BST
Keith Barr was on the radio there, he called Donaghy and Cooper particularly out on diving and getting players booked and Pat Spillane said, and I quote, "I wouldn't disagree with that". So it seems it you lads who are on your own.
Report Take your points June 14, 2010 9:07 PM BST
Over the 2 games think Kerry got 6 or 7 more scores from frees than Cork.

Both games were drawn so there was obviously nothing it, Corks lack of know how to close a game out is the reason why they didn't win either game in 70 minutes.

Think the back door will benefit Cork, will give extra games to a huge squad and the manager may have an idea what his best side is come August because at the moment he hasn't a clue.
Report ricky butcher June 15, 2010 7:12 PM BST
8 week ban probably. Proper order. Laughable to hear all the Kerry people texting in. One said Kerry should withdraw from the Championship!
Report scoobyknows June 15, 2010 7:20 PM BST
the best footballer in the country bar none, i dont think he should have been banned and im not from kerry!
Report ricky butcher June 15, 2010 7:21 PM BST
For fishooking? Come off it. How many months would he get in rugby.
Report thegalwayman June 15, 2010 8:38 PM BST
The best footballer in the country? Come on. There are probably 6 in the Kerry team alone that are better than him. He is a handy player and a hard grafter. That's it. It is a pity he is such a kancker.
Report scoobyknows June 15, 2010 8:42 PM BST
great player pulled kerry out of the **** last 2 weeks running you cant teach that,you cant turn it on and off like a tap either,fierce competiter!
Report The Gotchee June 15, 2010 9:00 PM BST
Probably the biggest thug playing gaelic football today. He is a despicable character.
Report scoobyknows June 15, 2010 9:05 PM BST
what fantasy land do yee live in you will see the same or worse in most gaa games!
Report Biodiesel June 15, 2010 9:48 PM BST
Iav met Galvin before very nice fella. I like to see some of the hard men on this forum react to the abuse he gets on the field. Fight fire with fire that Cadogan is knacker anyway

Footballer of the yr 09 he has nothing to prove but he keeps pulling it out anyway
Report kerryman June 16, 2010 10:10 AM BST
That same player complained that Galvin cracked his teeth last year. Poor Paul was just checking to see what kind of job the dentist did.
Report Upthewaterhill June 16, 2010 10:45 AM BST
Sponsors have threatened to pull the plug if Galvin has to sit out the championchip, their argument is that the sponsors of the world cup would do like wise if Ronaldo, Rooney and Messi were in the same situation.

Good onle GAA go on the word of the boring anthony Tohil - big own Goal.

BTW Kery will still win the All-Ireland.
Report ricky butcher June 16, 2010 11:45 AM BST
Unbelievable. Discipline is a separate matter. I'd say that's a bullshit story about sponsors but they've no right to interfere in the running of the GAA anyway. Only deluded people down there think the rules shouldn't apply to them. It's the same mentality that fosters cheats.
Report Biodiesel June 16, 2010 11:53 AM BST
hel be back for the semis, back on the big stage again, the seige mentality is on Kerry again this will drive them on even more.
Whatever happened that nothern knacker sub waterboy that came on the field a punched Galvin into the jaw in Croke park,his singled out by teams, pull a dogs tail enough an hel bite
Report ricky butcher June 16, 2010 11:59 AM BST
Yeah, Galvin being bunched a century ago excuses him fishooking a fellow player on Sunday. Good point.
Report scoobyknows June 16, 2010 12:05 PM BST
most teams carry a man that would cut you throat without breaking stride,galvin can play ball as well, great stuff,top player!
Report Ciarrai33 June 16, 2010 12:54 PM BST
Galvin gets 8 weeks despite no action taken by Ref , Kavanagh gets yellow card despite trying to throttle Gooch with 2 hands around his throat - where is the consistency in that ? Galvin was wound up from the minute he came on with only one object in mind by Cork players - to have him react in the hope he'd be sent off. Canty ain't a dirty player but Galvin was'nt 2 minutes on the field when Canty took him out . What does that tell you ? No matter - Kerry will manage without Galvin for as long as they have to and to hell with the begrudgers. As for Tohill - why was was he so dumb whilst the Nordies in the shape of Tyrone and Armagh were eye gouging and encroaching onto the field of play to attack opposing county players ? Bias ? You bet.
Report Upthewaterhill June 16, 2010 1:00 PM BST
Just re-iterating my post from Sunday night - No Kerry player will play under Tohil.

Also no Kerry player going to give the Sunday Game an interview if Tohil is on the Panel either that day or that night.
Report Upthewaterhill June 16, 2010 1:01 PM BST
You reckon the sponsors will allow that?
Report ricky butcher June 16, 2010 1:05 PM BST
He gets 8 weeks BECAUSE the ref didn't see it. Not in spite of it. The ref saw what Kavanagh did to Gooch and gives him a yellow, it was dealt with on the pitch, that's the difference. Those rules are well established in sport and GAA. Grabbing somebody is also not in the same league as fishooking.

Galvin shouldn't fishook people, if he didn't fishook people he wouldn't get banned for 8 weeks. End of story. Stop elevating him to some persecuted genius, all his troubles are self inflicted.

Weren't Tyrone having a right old moan about being singled out every week on video evidence no so long ago? There is no bias against Kerry, just like there is no bias against Tyrone.

The line of thinking that says "well other teams have done X in the past, that gives us carte blanche to act how we like" has to be gotten rid of. As I said it's the same attitude that fosters cheats.
Report scoobyknows June 16, 2010 1:31 PM BST
fishhook my arse, cadogan was talking when he should have been listening, handbags!
Report Biodiesel June 16, 2010 1:34 PM BST
that 8 wk ban has just given Kerry fresh motivation, well done Croke Park uv just put a bit more fire back into these players
Report ricky butcher June 16, 2010 1:50 PM BST
Delusional. Was a clear fishook.
Report Take your points June 16, 2010 10:51 PM BST
Some of the Kerry posters on here are pure comical.

Just admit what Galvin did was wrong, yes he is targeted but that will carry on while he can't control himself on the pitch.
Report timberman June 17, 2010 12:13 AM BST
What about Derek Kavanagh choking Cooper?..then again I forgot he was wearing a red jersey...maybe if the Derry Brigade of tohill and Brolly get 20 Kerry players suspended it would greatly help in getting Kerry knocked out of the championship although knowing the amount of decent clubs in kerry they'd probably still beat a lot of counties...galvin might as well pack in football as tohill etc are so full of hatred towards galvin he'll be blamed for trampling on ladybirds in the grass next ..as long as it gets him suspended..
PS i'm not from kerry but i'm not a jealous sort either..hard facts are kerry play the best football like it or lump it!
Report ricky butcher June 17, 2010 12:16 AM BST
Laughable nonsense Timberman.
Report Upthewaterhill June 17, 2010 2:20 PM BST
Wages Joined: 15 May 10
Replies: 57 13 Jun 10 23:22   

Upthewaterhill

Loved Canty's interview, 'I had my eye on the ball', its as plain as day he went to take the man out, of course Tohil backed him, I cann assure u ths much, no Kerry player will play for Tohill against the Aussies after what he said about em last year. If they do the sponsor will have to divvy up a few bob to get them on the pitchWink

A bold and unwise prediction, one that will ultimately prove misinformed, but best of luck anyway 

No Kerryman will play For Tohill or give interviews to any media he is associated with.
Report ricky butcher June 17, 2010 2:24 PM BST
Has somebody told Eoin Liston about this boycott?

I'm sure when their sponsors tell them to get their mugs on TV they'll do it.

On a more serious note, this is despicable behaviour from Kerry, Galvin fishooked a player, it's a serious offence and he got off lightly. They should stop putting on the poor mouth and face facts.
Report Arfur Ffoulkes-Aycke June 17, 2010 2:54 PM BST
What's the collective noun for a crowd of whingeing Kerrymen?
Report Biodiesel June 17, 2010 6:44 PM BST
The Sunday game has being inundated with complaints from all over the country over the overly biased analysis, after all its amateur game. Why do these players even bother. Galvin should went off and made a name for himself playing rugby or soccer at least hed get paid for the abuse and witch hunting that his receiving now
Report timberman June 17, 2010 6:48 PM BST
no doubt tohill and a few others have an agenda with kerry because they have such talent year in year out..similar enough with kilkenny and tommy walsh getting blamed for everything but the hurling crowd wouldnt be as easily brain washed as some of the football supporters...
Report ricky butcher June 17, 2010 6:57 PM BST
HE FISHOOKED A PLAYER IN THE MOUTH.
Report timberman June 17, 2010 7:49 PM BST
derek kavanagh tried to choke ie suffocate colm cooper dont hear you moaning about that then again he doesnt play with kerry!
Report ricky butcher June 17, 2010 8:09 PM BST
Ref saw it and gave him a yellow card. It was dealt with. Ref didn't see the fishhook. It's a long established rule and as the GAA point out the system exists nationally and within each county boards, so Kerry club players have the same thing done to them as is done by the GAA with Galvin here. Any GAA member in the country can refer an incident to the CCC. It has nothing to do with TV coverage. They would have had to deal with it with or without the Sunday Game. My advice is stop whingeing, stop pretending everyone is against you when the evidence says referees allow Kerry away with blue murder in terms of cheating and diving and join the rest of us in the real world. I've never heard such nonsense. Take it as a lesson in future, not to fishook people in the mouth. No fishook, no ban. End of story.
Report Biodiesel June 17, 2010 9:05 PM BST
He saw a Cork player strangling one of his own, choking/strangling not hugging, not giving rib digs but choking, what did Cadogan get???

Wiki:
Strangling: compression of the neck that may lead to unconsciousness or death by causing an increasingly hypoxic state in the brain.

He should knocked d kunt out, Gooch easy fodder for fella like Cadogan,typical bully
Report ricky butcher June 17, 2010 9:12 PM BST
He grabbed him. Not choked him. There's a difference. He didn't turn blue did he.
Report kavvie June 17, 2010 9:15 PM BST
does he have to turn blue ricky fot it to be a red card offence??!?!..ur gas
Report 2smiggy June 17, 2010 9:26 PM BST
i did not see any unconsciousness or death ? perhaps he did not strangle him ?
Report ricky butcher June 17, 2010 9:54 PM BST
Grabbing is not the same as choking. End of.
Report Arfur Ffoulkes-Aycke June 17, 2010 10:23 PM BST
''A TEENAGE GAA star has undergone surgery to his jaw after a horrific attack during an Armagh league club game.'' You probably know that story by now, but how anyone can condone violence of any description on the pitch beggars belief. How a villain is caught is beside the point. Surely any pundit who sees despicable behaviour has a moral duty to highlight it.
Report Biodiesel June 17, 2010 10:34 PM BST
Ricky u ****.n idiot,have you ever even played a competitive game in ur life?

Why did Cadogan do it in the first place,if he could hold him for longer then he would,Galvin was dead right to go over an sort the kunt out. Eye for eye is my motto, its a man game
Report ricky butcher June 17, 2010 11:07 PM BST
There are some things you just don't do in Gaelic football, diving and cheating faking injury and fouls in order to get guys sent off and fishhooking and eyegouging. Shows they have absolutely no class whatsoever.

It's a man's game alright, so when you get an 8 week ban for fishhooking take your medicine and stop whinging.
Report Biodiesel June 17, 2010 11:14 PM BST
what should you get for choking then?
Report scoobyknows June 17, 2010 11:15 PM BST
spot on bio!
Report ricky butcher June 17, 2010 11:17 PM BST
A: he didn't choke him. He grabbed him, it was not a strike, a choke or a red card offence

B: the ref saw it and gave him a yellow.

It is not in the same ****ing league as fishhooking, what about that is hard to understand.
Report Biodiesel June 17, 2010 11:32 PM BST
what would Cadogan get for fish hooking? a month id say
Report ricky butcher June 17, 2010 11:36 PM BST
Don't be silly.
Report Biodiesel June 17, 2010 11:43 PM BST
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=812940&id=757834357&fbid=17588134357#!...
Report ricky butcher June 17, 2010 11:49 PM BST
Use tinyurl.ie
Report Take your points June 18, 2010 11:35 PM BST
Biodiesel
Replies: 945 17 Jun 10 23:32   
what would Cadogan get for fish hooking? a month id say

oh the irony.

you might want to see why Galvin got a 8 week ban.
Report timberman June 19, 2010 2:01 AM BST
ricky nutter..youve had yourself & tohills way what do you want next copper to be suspended for damaging derek kavanaghs fingernail due to his adams apple protruding....or suspend kerry for ten years from the championship or repocess mick o connell & maurice fitzgeralds all ireland medals?...
Report Biodiesel June 19, 2010 2:42 PM BST
Galvin deserved anything from 4 to 6wks in the context of the situation I would given him 4wk with cadogan also getting 4wks. If was start of the game and it was just shoving id give him 8-12wks. Croke park CCC just gave Kerry more fire,fair play to them
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com