Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
itsyourround
14 Nov 09 21:42
| Topic/replies: 87 | Blogger: itsyourround's blog
anyone know anything about them

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 16
By:
moville
When: 15 Nov 09 01:25
know enough to know they are ovepriced to beat the loup...fill yer boots
By:
norn iron
When: 15 Nov 09 01:52
12 MILE FROM ME NOT MY SPORT BUT GREAT SEE SMALL CLUB RISE TO THE TOP AN REALLY HOPE THEY WIN !!!
By:
Puke Football Rules
When: 15 Nov 09 06:27
Cheers Norn Iron you have made a few kind remarks about our club. If only everyone could get on in life as they do in sport. I respect your views/tips on the horses but could never get into a discussion with you on horses as you know your stuff. I just read papers, go with the money etc.
By:
Puke Football Rules
When: 15 Nov 09 06:40
Itsyourround what do you want to know, I would know their teams inside out but would not gloat about them on any forum. Suffice to say we are 13/8 or 7/4 underdogs today - much the same as last week! Problem is St Eunans appeared to take us for granted and Donegal football is too nice. Derry football is hard and the surprise element has gone.I made my money during the Down championship and it is hard to compare teams from different counties! Loup were outsiders in their championship, are near the bottom of their league but still 4/7 shots today. Would have made them about 4/5 shots but as moville says we are too big! Draw not a bad shout but hope for a Magpie win. Best of luck to both teams.
By:
moville
When: 15 Nov 09 13:36
0-3 to 0-1 to kilcoo 8 mins gone
By:
moville
When: 15 Nov 09 13:47
0-4 to 0-2
By:
moville
When: 15 Nov 09 14:19
0-7 to 0-4 h-t kilcoo down to 14
By:
grade 1
When: 15 Nov 09 15:52
loup by a point
By:
Puke Football Rules
When: 15 Nov 09 16:28
Would like to hear from any neutrals at the match. We had a man sent off and played for nearly 40 mins a man down. Loup had 2 players caught striking off the ball (by umpires) and each received only a yellow! Clear foul in front of goal in last minute not given by ref. As for only 2 minutes injury time - should have been at least five with their keepers antics - ref kept warning him but did nothing about it!
By:
CailiniDeas8
When: 16 Nov 09 09:54
Sounds like you think you were robbed.

;-)
By:
itsyourround
When: 16 Nov 09 09:59
feel sorry for kilcoo a hell off a battle shame someone had to loose we have a lot of respect for you after that
By:
Puke Football Rules
When: 16 Nov 09 18:45
Good luck to the Loup, will find it tough against St Galls but a lot will depend on the weather conditions. But a day to get over it, stupidity of our man to get sent off but no disgrace in our first Ulster campaign!
By:
norn iron
When: 16 Nov 09 20:55
PFR , SPOKE TO A M8 WHO WAS AT IT SAIS KILCOO WERE VERY UNLUCKY AND REF DIDNT HELP + HE FROM LONGSTONE SO HE NOT BAISED VIEW, ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
By:
tobellie
When: 16 Nov 09 21:02
NORN WHERE U AT?
By:
Puke Football Rules
When: 16 Nov 09 21:19
Cheers hate to blame refs as it always looks that you are making excuses. Listened to interview from Paul Young of the Loup and he said that we deserved at least a draw. At start of the year we would have taken the Down title, as for next year think it is between ourselves, Mayobridge,Burren and Bryansford and it will be very hard to retain it. Will look no further than first game of championship though. Still have u-17 and Minor teams competing in their respective Ulster championships so not bad for a wee village!
By:
itsyourround
When: 16 Nov 09 22:31
FOR LOUP YOU GUYS WERE SO SIMILAR TO US IT WAS AMAZING, WE ARE JUST VERY GLAD TO HAVE BEATEN YOU BECAUSE WE GAVE YOU ULTIMATE RESPECT AND KNEW HOW DANGEROUS YOU WERE, WE REALLY NEEDED THE SECOND HALF GOAL AND THE SENDING OFF WAS HARSH BUT HAD A BIG BEARING ON YOUR LEGS IN THE LAST TEN, BUT THATS THE WAY IT GOES HOPE TO SEE KILCOO BACK IN THE ULSTER CLUB SOON
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com