Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
slickster
19 Mar 22 14:48
| Topic/replies: 5,277 | Blogger: slickster's blog
Ciel de neige 2.52. NAP at 1-4. Micro manage 4.02. NB at 1-7. What an utter mess of a thing he truly is. You cannot be very well to consistently NAP these types of prices. An embarrassment to humanity. Poor thing clearly needs help

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 256
By:
punchestown
When: 19 Mar 22 16:00
Could stop a tornado this guy,1/4 nap chinned.
By:
slickster
When: 19 Mar 22 18:41
Yep. Poor chap needs putting out of his misery. Only let near the game because of his name. Bad enough napping these prices but to continuously get them beaten is some feat. Makes birch look good and that's not easy to do. Tomorrow at downpatrick we have one odds on shot. And yes he "naps" it. Handbrake in the last. Beware..
By:
mitolo
When: 19 Mar 22 18:57
i luv him. he is comedy gold and proof editors dont know much about racing. another example of the son being much less of a man than the one that went before.
By:
lead on
When: 19 Mar 22 19:05
Yes you're right there mitolo...Alan Berry,Geoff Banks and so on..
By:
slickster
When: 20 Mar 22 18:36
And there you goooo. Landrake NAP odds on and stone cold stonking last. This guy knows less than nothing about the game. He clearly should not be writing about it and continuously nap odds on shots and getting them stuffed. What a fool.
By:
stewarts rise
When: 20 Mar 22 18:42
Should post in the Premier league Naps table!
By:
slickster
When: 22 Mar 22 14:19
Here we go yet again. 2 odds ons at Clonmel today. And he NAPS and NBs them. Plains Indian 2.53 NB at 4-7. Blackbow 4.38 NAP  at 1-3. Truly childish stuff from this creature. What's he trying to prove? Where's the sports editor to sort him out? This guy drives the gravy train and puts ZERO effort in. Be careful money buyers.
By:
mcgill
When: 22 Mar 22 14:31
remember the late tony sweeney when he tipped in the mirror all his naps and nbs were long odds on shots
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 22 Mar 22 14:54
what probably happens is similar to the what some of the    old telephone tipsters used to do i.e dont waste any time trying to study form  ,just look through the cards and pick out the shortest priced fav for the tip and the next shortest for the next best .
By:
MJK
When: 22 Mar 22 18:18
Haven't seen any results today but I assume by there being no ranting and raving since his earlier post that at least one of them won?
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 22 Mar 22 18:56
yep he got the double up 1/2 and 0/30
By:
workrider
When: 22 Mar 22 20:50
Slick back in the big White House having Another breakdown poor thing...
By:
slickster
When: 22 Mar 22 21:52
Yes a wonderful odds on winning double from clueless. It is totally irrelevant. The point we are trying to get across is why someone CONTINUOUSLY "naps" the shortest of the day. 1-4 1-6 1-8 even 1-16 lol. Wonky it's time to grow a new brain cell. Your last one is darkening rapidly. On the brightside your iq is on a par with this idiot.
By:
workrider
When: 22 Mar 22 22:39
Slicky , time YOU changed the subject , if I didn't know better I'd say you're after the man's job . Peter this that and the other , boring boring boring. Now stop this childish nonsense you have made your point a million time over the years now grow up ffs...
By:
slickster
When: 23 Mar 22 14:58
Wonky getting himself into a lather. Bit like o'hehir today as there are no odds ons to "nap". But fear not he came up with the shortest on the card. 5.30 race Fox Leicester 6-5 NAP!!! Some talent to keep picking the shortest of the day. Poor fool.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 23 Mar 22 16:23
but you dont have to do any work with this cystern slicks ,just pick up the paper and go for the 2 shortest ,2 mins an his work is done !nice work if ya can get it! if he gets 1 winner in the week like those old telephone tipsters used to do just call it another winning week and ignore the losers.
By:
workrider
When: 23 Mar 22 17:28
Let it go ffs Sickly, you'll end up have another visit to the big White House. You are obsessed with the bloke , like you are with me.Give it a rest there's a good lad.
By:
MJK
When: 23 Mar 22 20:56
Foyles considering these newspaper tips usually have to be in for the morning of the day before the actual races unless it's a big meeting or festival the tipster won't usually have the luxury of knowing the betting beforehand.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 23 Mar 22 21:07
well in that case he must be better than slicks gives him credit for mjk.
By:
lead on
When: 23 Mar 22 21:17
Peter O'Sullivan used to nap a short one pretty regularly in the Daily Express
By:
slickster
When: 23 Mar 22 21:45
Utter rubbish. The guy consistently puts up the 2 shortest. It's not by fluke. He knows the prices before he puts them up. It's been going on for at least 25 years so he's never going to change. Just can't help himself. By the way his nb was incrimination in the 7.00. Backed into odds on and unplaced. His "nap" won at 11-8. If honeysuckle or galopin des champs were 1-6 by all means put them up as your selection. Very few wouldn't. But normal people do not NAP them.
By:
MJK
When: 23 Mar 22 22:25
Having worked in the sports dept of a newspaper I can tell you that's the way it was done. But you seem to think that for the last 25 years he would know on a Monday morning what the betting will be for a Tues afternoon/evening meeting at a 'gaff' track, even though there's no betting anywhere to be found at that stage. I couldn't care less about his tips but I do know how these tipsters have always worked. You don't.
By:
cloone river
When: 23 Mar 22 22:43
He put up 4 winners for the clonmel card.Scarpeta 15/2 plains Indian 1/2 shantou lucky 11/4 and Blackbow 30/100.Those were the S/PS.
By:
slickster
When: 23 Mar 22 23:06
Few on here missing the point. It is his use of the word NAP. It is scandalous that he CONSISTENTLY "naps" 1-4 shots. It's lazy. From memory last week sir gerhard and allaho were napped. I don't care what he "tips" because he's clueless. No sane person would "nap" these type of prices. Scarlets was a strange one. In the mirror it was 5-4 and 5s bar. So obviously he puts it up thinking its the fav. The 15-2 sp to him would be strange. Why didn't he "nap" shantou lucky? 7-2 in his paper. I couldn't care less if he got 50 nap losers in a row. Once they were not ODDS ON.
By:
MJK
When: 24 Mar 22 09:27
And you refuse to see that in a normal weeks racing he won't know the betting so how can he nap a horse thats 1/4 if he doesn't know the betting? He won't know Dundalk's Wednesday evening betting on a Tuesday morning for instance.
By:
cardifffc
When: 24 Mar 22 10:21
anyone defending the guy is bonkers
By:
slickster
When: 24 Mar 22 15:12
Of course he has access to prices before putting up "tips". Odds compilers do tissue prices a day or 2 in advance to gi e the bookies the heads up. O'hehir clearly has someone in power towers who forwards on these quite accurate guides so he has prices before deadline. It is IMPOSSIBLE for o'hehir or anyone in the mirror to come up with very accurate prices day after day if this was not the case. I doubt anybody would come close. As I say the prices are rarely badly out so the mirror, o'hehir is clearly getting his card marked. That is why he "tips" ip practically EVERY favourite. You can't do that if you don't have access to betting. In o'hehirs World the favourite should win EVERY race.
By:
slickster
When: 24 Mar 22 15:31
Anyway back to the matter in hand. Today's odds on "nap" is Mahler allstar in the 3.25. The "nb" is wild hunt in the 4.25. Mmmmm 3-1. Until you delve deeper. Won its last 2. So all he sees is form figures. No understanding of the handicapping system.
By:
slickster
When: 26 Mar 22 15:00
Today's ODDS ON "nap" and "nb" are as follows. Boundless ocean 8-11 in the 3.06. Mother earth 4-9 in the 3.41. This guy is some relentless tool.
By:
workrider
When: 26 Mar 22 22:08
Get a life ffs ,same old same old every day with you,get a head transplant ffs...
By:
slickster
When: 27 Mar 22 10:59
Now now wonks that's not very nice. We don't want you blowing a gasket. The doctors and nurses are sick of the sight of you. Today's ridiculous offerings are as follows. 2 ODDS ON "NAPS" from this disgraceful goose. 5.00 Naas Tuesday 2-5. 5.10 Limerick Mercurey 2-7. How is he allowed to do this? Readers being treated with utter contempt. The lunatic has the asylum keys and is doing as he pleases. Nutjob.
By:
workrider
When: 27 Mar 22 11:01
By:
workrider
When: 27 Mar 22 11:04
How is he allowed to do this? Readers being treated with utter contempt. The lunatic has the asylum keys and is doing as he pleases. Nutjob. Sickly , I think this shows your obsession with Peter has gone FAR beyond a mere trifle , you need HELP son, let the man be for your own sake there's a good lad..
By:
slickster
When: 27 Mar 22 17:48
A 2-5 "winner". A 1-4 "NAP" stuffed in 3rd. How does he continuously do it? Has he no shame. Its beyond embarrassing. He is a layers paradise however. Hey wonky maybe you can have a word with your quacks and get him a bed next to you...
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 27 Mar 22 18:30
calm down ,calm down good news birchys back on tuesday with some crackers! make sure that pink button gets a hammering slicks !
By:
workrider
When: 27 Mar 22 18:56
Its easy when you lay a Euro to win four eh Sickly...
By:
Hayden
When: 27 Mar 22 20:29
Slickster finds " a layers paradise " then posts the golden goose on a public forum , what a plonker
By:
slickster
When: 31 Mar 22 13:24
Today we have 3 slight odds ons or in and around evens in the 1st 3 races. Our hero could only "nap" and "nb" 2 of them which must have had him in a frenzy. He landed on celestial horizon "nb" in the 1.55 and given "nap" in the 3.05. What a boring shameless fool he is. On this basis we all should plough in on take tea in the 2.30. As easy as abc.
By:
slickster
When: 31 Mar 22 15:27
Guy is relentless. He "NAPS" the only odds on of the day. Not only was it stuffed into oblivion it finishes LAST!!!!! Astoundi. Fool should get an award for utter incompetence. Funny and profitable though.
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com