Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FOYLESWAR
12 Feb 22 12:46
| Topic/replies: 23,954 | Blogger: FOYLESWAR's blog
not had a winner since piggot was an apprentice ! paul you have suffered enough mate your fortunes are on the turn ,get to the winners enclosure and stay there .
Pause Switch to Standard View NICHOLLS IS FINNISH !
Show More
Report FOYLESWAR February 12, 2022 12:50 PM GMT
in caps lock ! never fails !
Report sofiakenny February 12, 2022 12:51 PM GMT
Dolikos.
Report FOYLESWAR February 12, 2022 12:54 PM GMT
stop splitting hairs kenny !
Report EastLower Gooner February 12, 2022 12:56 PM GMT
All downhill after Eastenders :o
Report doorman99 February 12, 2022 1:22 PM GMT
Made his excuses prior, sure enough hacks up. Best horse in his yard, next yrs Gold Cup winner.
Report sageform February 12, 2022 1:22 PM GMT
That was really impressive even if he was not taking on top class rivals. Very clever when he met fences wrong.
Report Lampus February 12, 2022 1:25 PM GMT
Thank you Foyles  for  the thread HappyHappy
Report FOYLESWAR February 12, 2022 1:25 PM GMT
checks /cash brown envolopes please paul /no bit coin ......send to a.r foyle c/o foyles towers ,bouvarie street bromley kent br5 4pq thank you !
Report swiftynifty February 12, 2022 1:32 PM GMT
He said why didn't you post this a month ago?!
Report jumper3 February 12, 2022 1:33 PM GMT
Finnish? Swedish? Oh, finished?

No. He's not.
Report FOYLESWAR February 12, 2022 1:35 PM GMT
he let me down wi st calvados in the king george only 3rd ...........had to let him see how it feels . am over it now !
Report sofiakenny February 12, 2022 2:05 PM GMT
yet another.....WHOOOSH!
Report Wesdag February 12, 2022 2:06 PM GMT
knew carrots
Report sageform February 12, 2022 2:07 PM GMT
Red Risk never looked under any pressure but drifted to 20 and higher at times. I only took a slice from 10 down to 7 in case the lurgy resurfaced but it won as it liked. I suppose that Clan will be short now.
Report Cutter27 February 12, 2022 2:10 PM GMT
I took the best price and, like I always do, creamed off the better slice of a fortune! Call it Cutter's cut!
Report FOYLESWAR February 12, 2022 2:18 PM GMT
the original and it remains the best cystern known to man beast child or pumkin. !
Report casemoney February 12, 2022 11:26 PM GMT
THE END IS FINNISH
Report sageform February 13, 2022 9:16 AM GMT
2 wins and 3 more rather disappointing losers so the jury is still out. Knappers Hill probably ran as good as he is. When Dolos won last week, some saw that as a contradiction of the "out of form" theory but the rest of that day was poor. Just as a stable in form will have the odd really poor run, a stable out of form will have a few winners. I expect Nicholls to recover but it has not happened yet.
Report 1st time poster February 13, 2022 9:25 AM GMT
after that sloppy jump 4 out i thought cobbden sat up on bravemans game as though he thought game was up/lurgy struck before getting 2nd wind,was that because of lesser opposition allowing him the chance to get back in race,if so and it was a poor race clan,kippers,and the bumper horse were never in the race and the handicapper nearly in front at last finished about 7th,
another one of his good ones going off at 1 to 2 ish today
Report sageform February 13, 2022 9:31 AM GMT
Their version was that Harry knew he had a ton in hand and gave the horse a breather which is how it turned out but I'm sure he was trying to avoid pushing a horse that was struggling. Red Risk appeared to improve by a stone but if you go back to his early chases for Nicholls, that was a return to old form. That said, depending on the handicapper, he must have an excellent chance in the Coral Cup.
Report sageform February 13, 2022 9:34 AM GMT
Stage Star is out, perhaps because it might be nearly heavy at Exeter. Is he really a Grade 1 horse?
Report FOYLESWAR February 13, 2022 9:37 AM GMT
i fancied the symonds horse but he is out looked very speedy to me last time and the nichs horse is bred to be better over further than 2m ,thought there was an each way angle tbh .but another day maybe .
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com