Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
08 Jun 21 16:04
| Topic/replies: 31,727 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Hello everyone ,decided to self exile for a month after that void race fiasco on here. No point in crying foul then doing nothing about it,so to calm myself down I stayed away and saved myself some money into the bargain , though  I have to admit I did back McSwiney in the  Irish Gns and English Derby . I'm delighted with my stance and feel vindicated and a little self restraint was restored . Hoping to restart my punting life with Antey in the 4.10 Ross...
Pause Switch to Standard View Back Again...
Show More
Report Deplasterer June 8, 2021 4:11 PM BST
Welcome back WR, Bold enough bit more scope I feel but no bet, GL with yours.
Report Forgive`n`Forget June 8, 2021 4:23 PM BST
If I was you, I'd have another month off. lol
Report acey deucy June 8, 2021 4:24 PM BST
The break has not done you luck any good workrider.Laugh
Report workrider June 8, 2021 4:26 PM BST
Taken a Year off after that...Laugh
Report acey deucy June 8, 2021 4:29 PM BST
I would give you the  chance to win that £100 back that i took of you last Year at Royal Ascot but you would only loose again.Cool
Report slickster June 8, 2021 4:31 PM BST
More benefits gone up in smoke wonky. Didn't have you down as someone to restrain himself for a month. Hope your doc strengthened your doses..
Report SlippyBlue June 8, 2021 4:32 PM BST
A warm welcome back to you workrider  Happy
Report swiftynifty June 8, 2021 4:36 PM BST
Welcome home. What race was that?
Report slickster June 8, 2021 4:38 PM BST
He can't remember!!!
Report workrider June 8, 2021 4:39 PM BST
Thanks lads , I see Robo aka Slickster has the welcome mat out for me..Laugh
Report acey deucy June 8, 2021 4:39 PM BST
Poor workrider just come back and getting abuse.Plain
Report slickster June 8, 2021 4:42 PM BST
The comedy element went missing from the forum. Top dog is back. Coco has nothing on wonky! Welcome back wonks. Great entertainment.
Report workrider June 8, 2021 4:47 PM BST
Robo, You must have died many a death wondering were I'd gone , I'm not back two minutes and you embrace me with loving arms Laugh. Its okay pal I believe your room in the big White house is still safe , though you two beauties need to make the bed after you get up, just saying...Laugh
Report slickster June 8, 2021 4:53 PM BST
Still as delusional as ever. Stronger medication is meant to help you wonks. Looks like you needed more than a month "away". Did you break out?
Report workrider June 8, 2021 5:02 PM BST
Robo,  Your obsession with me is simply unreal , I could take it as a compliment but in actual fact it gives me the creeps, stalking people on here is all you have I suppose , so I feel sorry for you rather than laugh at you. Maybe a month away with a few electric impulses might do the trick for you, only saying...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com