Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy
03 May 21 14:40
| Topic/replies: 7,004 | Blogger: greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy's blog
Surprised
Pause Switch to Standard View winner disq at bath
Show More
Report Tony67 May 3, 2021 2:44 PM BST
I bet the horse who finished 2nd past the post. Amazed that it was reversed. But happy
Report Big Cat May 3, 2021 2:45 PM BST
Surprised
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy May 3, 2021 2:47 PM BST
i could understand its cost the 3rd and 4th mebbe a closer position but surely has cost 2nd the race..
Report commander May 3, 2021 2:48 PM BST
The incident took place fully 2f out.
Report jamesdean May 3, 2021 2:49 PM BST
stewards wdve been absolute carnage, was there one called?
Report Wesdag May 3, 2021 2:49 PM BST
wtf happened there?
Report commander May 3, 2021 2:51 PM BST
Watch the replay on ATR
Report posy May 3, 2021 2:51 PM BST
Just seen this and I'd laid new york ; can't really believe it was disqualified but hey ho ,a stroke of luck for me.
Report carrot1960 May 3, 2021 2:56 PM BST
Shocking decision
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy May 3, 2021 3:02 PM BST
commander 03 May 21 13:48 
The incident took place fully 2f out.

was 1f out.
Report TameTheTiger May 3, 2021 3:07 PM BST
was well over 1f out, but inside the 2f pole
Report posy May 3, 2021 3:16 PM BST
bha site still shows 'original' result...local stewards gone rogue ?
Report Wesdag May 3, 2021 3:18 PM BST
ridiculous disq

ok fptp came across but the 1 given the race wasn't hampered by it
Report TameTheTiger May 3, 2021 3:27 PM BST
it was almost brought down
Report commander May 3, 2021 3:29 PM BST
it was almost brought down

correct.
Report TameTheTiger May 3, 2021 3:29 PM BST
1st
Horse silk
hd
(3)
Second Collection
58-13
5/2f
T: A W CarrollJ: Rossa Ryan
Slow into stride, close up, not clear run and clipped heals over 1f out, switched wide and headway entering final furlong, ridden and ran on, not reach winner op 4/1

"NOT CLEAR RUN AND CLIPPED HEELS"
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy May 3, 2021 3:32 PM BST
im beginning to wonder if any of you actually watch the race..the interference was 1/2f out and imo the 2nd wasnt effected.
Report TameTheTiger May 3, 2021 3:34 PM BST
its affected,and you're wrong
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy May 3, 2021 3:36 PM BST
apologies..you are correct..hadnt seen that 2f out.
Report TameTheTiger May 3, 2021 3:38 PM BST
apology excepted
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy May 3, 2021 3:38 PM BST
Grin
Report posy May 3, 2021 3:40 PM BST
The incident half  a furlong out showed newyork coming off the rail and impeding hollie's horse which was unplaced.....hardly a reason to disqualify the fptp...should have warranted Dawson getting a 2/3 day suspension. for dq
Report Poppydog. May 3, 2021 3:40 PM BST
Swerved and hampered the 2nd some way out.
Then affected 3 of the other 4 horse by rolling around closer to home.
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy May 3, 2021 3:41 PM BST

Swerved and hampered the 2nd some way out.

now thats way off..it moved a foot to its left but caused the 2nd to clip heels.
Report posy May 3, 2021 3:43 PM BST
The incident one and a half furlongs out certainly cost the eventual winner who then had to come round the field but from what I could see was merely what can happen in a race...didn't look that bad although haven't seen head on.
Report swiftynifty May 3, 2021 3:43 PM BST
did ATR ever show the head-on from far enough back? What i saw was interfence to the 4th, could never get chucked for that in the UK.
Report Wesdag May 3, 2021 3:46 PM BST
An enquiry was held to consider the placings in this race after two incidents of interference from
approaching the final furlong involving the winner, NEWYORKSTATEOFMIND, ridden by Ray Dawson;
SECOND COLLECTION, placed second, ridden by Rossa Ryan; BAY WATCH (IRE), placed third, ridden
by Charles Bishop and MICHAELS CHOICE, placed fourth, ridden by Hollie Doyle. In the first incident,
approaching the final furlong marker, Dawson was suspended for 4 days for careless riding as he had
misjudged his manoeuvre left-handed out from behind MICHAELS CHOICE, causing SECOND
COLLECTION to clip heels. In the second incident, inside the final furlong, Dawson was suspended for 2
days for careless riding as he had allowed NEWYORKSTATEOFMIND to drift right-handed under a lefthanded drive, causing MICHAELS CHOICE to be checked, before continuing to edge right-handed which
resulted in BAY WATCH (IRE) being intimidated and that gelding being shifted right-handed and making
contact with SECOND COLLECTION. The Stewards considered that the interference had improved
NEWYORKSTATEOFMIND’s placing in that SECOND COLLECTION lost significant ground and
momentum in the first incident and was closing rapidly when suffering slight contact in the second incident,
to be beaten a diminishing head at the line, and revised the placings as follows: First, SECOND
COLLECTION; Second, NEWYORKSTATEOFMIND; Third, BAY WATCH (IRE); Fourth, MICHAELS
CHOICE.

2 bits of interference.
Report swiftynifty May 3, 2021 3:49 PM BST
And there was me thinking the stewards usually missed everything. They didn't miss much here. Maybe they now realise they do have a job to do after all.
Report Wesdag May 3, 2021 3:53 PM BST
winner was well over 500 last price in the foto
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy May 3, 2021 3:56 PM BST
i didnt even nah they opened the foto betting.

good job mind.
Report hulk23 May 3, 2021 6:18 PM BST
i didnt even nah they opened the foto betting.

you appear to 'nah' everything else, often before anyone else 'nahs' it, but the one thing you didn't 'nah' saved you another savaging. 

convenient Wink
Report Rico-Dangleflaps May 3, 2021 6:23 PM BST
too many meetings ulk..strite from wun ending too anuther beginning...capiche?
Report shoodacoodadidnt May 4, 2021 12:15 PM BST
Good decision for a change. Saying that, I don't know how jockeys have much chance in those scenarios. Probably 3/4 length up when shofted over causing the interference. Must be very hard to know you're only 3/4 length up when you manouvre. Many many more similar incidents every day that go unchallenged. ... Still, as I say, decision given to deserved winner really.
Report Wesdag May 4, 2021 12:37 PM BST
Sporting Life fast results had the original positions weighed in 5 minutes after the race although obviously there was a stewards going on.

Is this normal for SL?
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy May 4, 2021 1:11 PM BST
yes wes..tek nee notice of SL..they are hopeless.
Report Wesdag May 4, 2021 1:15 PM BST
Ok cheers, that's why I was so surprised to see the disq.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com