Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dukeofpuke
30 Nov 20 20:41
| Topic/replies: 15,841 | Blogger: dukeofpuke's blog
Tier 1 and 2

All customers must complete the Track and Trace process.
The maximum number of customer permitted in the shop at any point will be displayed on the door and must be adhered to.
This capacity is in place to ensure that 1m+ social distancing can be observed.
All measures in place pre-lockdown will still be used to reduce the risk of infection such as Hand sanitiser, sneeze screens etc.
All the FAQ’s listed below are valid in these locations.

Tier 3

All customers must complete the Track and Trace process.
The maximum number of customers permitted in the shop at any point will be 8, however this may be less in some shops depending on the size. The number allowed will be displayed on the door.
The maximum time you can remain in the shop is 15 minutes. We will not be permitted to take any bets from customers who stay in the shop for longer than this time, and any gaming machines or self-service betting terminals will be disabled to prevent any bets being placed.
Customers can only visit a shop on two occasions each day. If you enter for a 3rd time you will not be permitted to place any bets or use the gaming machines or self-service betting terminals, and you cannot collect winnings from any bets.
There will be no live TV pictures on the shop screens
We will not be taking bets on our Lucky 6 product
There will be no furniture in the customer area
A maximum of 2 Gaming Machines will be available for customers to use, but all self-service betting terminals will still be available
Trading hours will be limited with 8pm being the latest any shop will be open. Please see the shop door for the specific trading times for the shop you are in
Pause Switch to Standard View William Hill Shops - New opening...
Show More
Report the dealer November 30, 2020 9:45 PM GMT
It's the government rules
Report lemon drop kid November 30, 2020 10:33 PM GMT
How does this compare to other bookmakers
Report dukeofpuke November 30, 2020 11:00 PM GMT
I had this through text message,only other account on high st would be PP,i dont use lad brokes or coral online so wont get nowt from them same baldfred

But i expect this has been agreed industry wide

Trouble is after 1st lockdown and then the mandatory mask wearing the staff were told not to engage with any punters who complained

I will be out and about and will let you know

I just cant imagine 21 yo Mandy confronting 8 Albanian gangsters in lads telling them to wear masks,as they all say no English
Report Wildcat Army. December 1, 2020 11:37 AM GMT
I don't envy the staff who have to make sure these rules are followed in Tier 3.

I've lost count of the number of times somebody has either rushed out to the cash point or gone to the till to top up the FOBT with their bank card after a loss saying "hold that machine for me" in the hope that it will be like a bandit and eventually pay out after it's taken a load of cash.  Imgaine having to tell someone who is a few hundred quid down in 15 minutes play "sorry sir, I've disabled your machine.  Please come and collect your remaining credit and leave the shop now".
Report BARROWBOY December 1, 2020 2:04 PM GMT
If they were serious about precautions & not just going through the motions they would tell staff not to turn the machines on.
Report the dealer December 1, 2020 2:30 PM GMT
Bookmakers would continue to trade as normal if they could, these are government measures which they have to adhere.
They will be managed well in some places and not in others, a bit like all the other retail outlets open.
Report the dealer December 1, 2020 2:30 PM GMT
Bookmakers would continue to trade as normal if they could, these are government measures which they have to adhere.
They will be managed well in some places and not in others, a bit like all the other retail outlets open.
Report Nightfly December 1, 2020 3:00 PM GMT
Just PR.. 5 mins in, and no one will give a toss
Report the dealer December 1, 2020 3:04 PM GMT
How is it PR ??

its government regulations
Report TheGoddess December 2, 2020 4:39 PM GMT
why are some Fred shops in the tier3 north east showing horse and dog racing today?
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk December 4, 2020 12:15 PM GMT
ooh ooh ooh I know?!
Is it cuz Fred is a ***t?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com